Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | People that look like celebrities...
1 2 3 4
@Brenning
Oooh~ Maybe there's another clone XD
@Brenning
Oooh~ Maybe there's another clone XD
tDeKDnH.png
There is this kid that I pass in the hallway on my way to my math class that almost e xa c t ly looks like a younger version of the guy who played Willard from Footloose (the older movie) and every day I do a double take because the resemblance is so uncanny.
There is this kid that I pass in the hallway on my way to my math class that almost e xa c t ly looks like a younger version of the guy who played Willard from Footloose (the older movie) and every day I do a double take because the resemblance is so uncanny.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
One of my friends said I look like young Winona Ryder, but I don't think I do really
One of my friends said I look like young Winona Ryder, but I don't think I do really
Frankenstein3.jpg
My boyfriend told me a story once when he was in California he was stopped by multiple people thinking he was Brad Pitt lol
There was one time I was walking in NYC by myself while I was at school there and I swear to god the lady walking next to me was the actress who plays Piper in Orange Is The New Black. I mean, it could have been but I was too shy to do a double take lol
My boyfriend told me a story once when he was in California he was stopped by multiple people thinking he was Brad Pitt lol
There was one time I was walking in NYC by myself while I was at school there and I swear to god the lady walking next to me was the actress who plays Piper in Orange Is The New Black. I mean, it could have been but I was too shy to do a double take lol
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
@SWQZ828 The guy I know is younger than David Tennant... so yeah, clearly some time travel shenanigans going on too.
@SWQZ828 The guy I know is younger than David Tennant... so yeah, clearly some time travel shenanigans going on too.
1 2 3 4