Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoW:Sornieth Rising Guild- Now Horde 2!
1 2 3 4 5
@Autopilot

Aaaa sure! I'll join the discord, I'll probably make a character, thinking about it haha, Imma make one rn
@Autopilot

Aaaa sure! I'll join the discord, I'll probably make a character, thinking about it haha, Imma make one rn
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Autopilot

That sounds great, may I have a link to the discord, I'll join it right now.
@Autopilot

That sounds great, may I have a link to the discord, I'll join it right now.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@Autopilot I'll have to make a toon and join! I can never find an active guild and it'll be a relief to have some people I can actually talk to :P I'll be on WoW at about 13:00 FR time

time to make my twentieth Night Elf character
@Autopilot I'll have to make a toon and join! I can never find an active guild and it'll be a relief to have some people I can actually talk to :P I'll be on WoW at about 13:00 FR time

time to make my twentieth Night Elf character
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Sure thing! I've invited you to the discord.
Sure thing! I've invited you to the discord.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot I rolled 'Desnik' (draenei paladin) on Earthen Ring, how do I get an invite to the guild?
@Autopilot I rolled 'Desnik' (draenei paladin) on Earthen Ring, how do I get an invite to the guild?
I'm patiently waiting to see if the gods at Blizzard are benevolent enough to grant us Sethrak as the final allied race, because next to dragonkin, they would be perfect for Sornieth dragons on Azeroth.

Also wouldn't it be great if the next expansion was dragon themed?
I'm patiently waiting to see if the gods at Blizzard are benevolent enough to grant us Sethrak as the final allied race, because next to dragonkin, they would be perfect for Sornieth dragons on Azeroth.

Also wouldn't it be great if the next expansion was dragon themed?
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@Autopilot

Oh this sounds interesting! I've been enjoying playing retail recently, but don't have anyone else to play with atm. I'd love to join the Discord and roll a new toon on the server if y'all would have me. I'm usually a Horde player, but I enjoy playing Alliance too~
@Autopilot

Oh this sounds interesting! I've been enjoying playing retail recently, but don't have anyone else to play with atm. I'd love to join the Discord and roll a new toon on the server if y'all would have me. I'm usually a Horde player, but I enjoy playing Alliance too~
6wR17En.png
@Desnik I'll PM you!

@EclipseDragon I was so sad when they didnt add them for next patch. I want dragons!!! now now now!

@CanidSerpent Haha quite a few folks have horde mains! I'll PM you!
@Desnik I'll PM you!

@EclipseDragon I was so sad when they didnt add them for next patch. I want dragons!!! now now now!

@CanidSerpent Haha quite a few folks have horde mains! I'll PM you!
@Autopilot Is this a classic guild or retail?
@Autopilot Is this a classic guild or retail?
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy retail!
@shadowsspy retail!
1 2 3 4 5