Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
I've got the Switch demo of the game and play through that religiously, I've seen all boss battles and stuff, and who knew some shapes and some beats would make such a good game?
I would get it and play it, but there's so many other games I've gotta finish first. It also looks pretty tough, bullet hell-esque fights really aren't my thing.
I've got the Switch demo of the game and play through that religiously, I've seen all boss battles and stuff, and who knew some shapes and some beats would make such a good game?
I would get it and play it, but there's so many other games I've gotta finish first. It also looks pretty tough, bullet hell-esque fights really aren't my thing.
@Zlhzlh
There's a easy mode that gives you more health and they're kind about it. It makes things a little bit easier. As for online mode, other players can revive you if you're nearby.

Although its understandable if you aren't interested in buying. What you see is what you get. Its basically bullet hell all through out.
@Zlhzlh
There's a easy mode that gives you more health and they're kind about it. It makes things a little bit easier. As for online mode, other players can revive you if you're nearby.

Although its understandable if you aren't interested in buying. What you see is what you get. Its basically bullet hell all through out.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
New-ish fanart: Oh s- [img]https://www.pixilart.com/images/art/1ad08ae67229672.png[/img] he was almost too late
New-ish fanart: Oh s-
1ad08ae67229672.png

he was almost too late

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@/Fiendishly ayye ty nothing, nothing sinister at all
@/Fiendishly ayye ty nothing, nothing sinister at all
XgFzLz3.gif
Another fanart heavily inspired by page 13 of Pink n Blue [img]https://www.pixilart.com/images/art/2fd6a9c4cbbd34c.png[/img]
Another fanart heavily inspired by page 13 of Pink n Blue
2fd6a9c4cbbd34c.png

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Notepad I'm watching you, Lycan
@Notepad I'm watching you, Lycan

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
>:0

another person reads pink n blue rip blixer trying to confess and always getting interrupted. rip
>:0

another person reads pink n blue rip blixer trying to confess and always getting interrupted. rip
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Does everyone have a favorite boss stage? I think "Close to me" is mine, mostly cause I like the song and kept dying so i had to learn the pattern. "Barracuda" is also pretty fun too.
Does everyone have a favorite boss stage? I think "Close to me" is mine, mostly cause I like the song and kept dying so i had to learn the pattern. "Barracuda" is also pretty fun too.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
new game

i might have a different opinion after actually playing jsab though. lol
new game

i might have a different opinion after actually playing jsab though. lol
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Probably Barracuda... cause of the music and the actual playthrough

I mean who would win? a smol blue square or one pink pyramid boi? :p

Second favorite has to be the first one (Long Live the New Fresh), though, because even though the bossfight isn't exactly my favorite, the character is my favorite (winning against Sadboi by a landslide haha) and it's pretty cool
Probably Barracuda... cause of the music and the actual playthrough

I mean who would win? a smol blue square or one pink pyramid boi? :p

Second favorite has to be the first one (Long Live the New Fresh), though, because even though the bossfight isn't exactly my favorite, the character is my favorite (winning against Sadboi by a landslide haha) and it's pretty cool

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89