Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
barracuda is lowkey ruined for me after finding a cheat that allows you to skip pretty much everything in the level except for the beginning segment i avoid using it but ehhh

annihilate is my favourite, getting the it's over screen so many times to it means that i've memorised all the bullet patterns; though i yet to s-rank it because i keep taking hits in the last part khfgbekarhbesk

also gonna sub to this thread now so i stop missing out on posts h
barracuda is lowkey ruined for me after finding a cheat that allows you to skip pretty much everything in the level except for the beginning segment i avoid using it but ehhh

annihilate is my favourite, getting the it's over screen so many times to it means that i've memorised all the bullet patterns; though i yet to s-rank it because i keep taking hits in the last part khfgbekarhbesk

also gonna sub to this thread now so i stop missing out on posts h
XgFzLz3.gif
hnnnn JSaB g o o d

I love all the blixer boss battles, but all of the boss music bo p s
aw heck now I gotta listen to all the boss music again-
hnnnn JSaB g o o d

I love all the blixer boss battles, but all of the boss music bo p s
aw heck now I gotta listen to all the boss music again-
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I'm curious... Did anyone else used to listen to Monstercat or at least some of the artists featured in this game?
I'm curious... Did anyone else used to listen to Monstercat or at least some of the artists featured in this game?
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
im pretty sure i used to have cheat codes on my playlist at one point

>.>
im pretty sure i used to have cheat codes on my playlist at one point

>.>
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Dang it'd be really cool if we could all set up a room and played JSAB... Maybe one day.

Thinking about making some new fanart in a little bit, maybe a few days later? What shape would you like to see drawn? Ill take it into consideration.
Dang it'd be really cool if we could all set up a room and played JSAB... Maybe one day.

Thinking about making some new fanart in a little bit, maybe a few days later? What shape would you like to see drawn? Ill take it into consideration.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
my favorite fight? probably close to me because 1. BOP and 2. there's more emotional depth in that than all the dystopias that copied the Hunger Games but changed it enough so there was no more symbolism for anything

i listened to some of the artists whose music was put into JSAB and when i heard New Game I went Ape because "I KNOW THAT I REMEMBER THAT SONG"

and 'Til It's Over? I remembered that song from YEARS before the game was out and lemme tell you the sudden remembering of me back when i was happier and had more friends hit me right in the internal feels that had almost nothing to do with the game

as for OCs.... i made Crab Rave into a JSAB OC kinda like Barracuda, since both songs are by Noisestorm. That's about it.
my favorite fight? probably close to me because 1. BOP and 2. there's more emotional depth in that than all the dystopias that copied the Hunger Games but changed it enough so there was no more symbolism for anything

i listened to some of the artists whose music was put into JSAB and when i heard New Game I went Ape because "I KNOW THAT I REMEMBER THAT SONG"

and 'Til It's Over? I remembered that song from YEARS before the game was out and lemme tell you the sudden remembering of me back when i was happier and had more friends hit me right in the internal feels that had almost nothing to do with the game

as for OCs.... i made Crab Rave into a JSAB OC kinda like Barracuda, since both songs are by Noisestorm. That's about it.
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
- A group of Spirals is called a ramen
i was also gonna make OCs for the songs Razor Sharp by Tristam & Pegboard Nerds, The Uppity Strut by Tut Tut Child, and Turbo Penguin by Sound Remedy and Nitro Fun, but I have an unfortunate case of giving up on fleshing out ideas
i was also gonna make OCs for the songs Razor Sharp by Tristam & Pegboard Nerds, The Uppity Strut by Tut Tut Child, and Turbo Penguin by Sound Remedy and Nitro Fun, but I have an unfortunate case of giving up on fleshing out ideas
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
I know one of the songs featured was used in a lot of old youtuber videos, haha. It's kind of nostalgia inducing.
'Final Boss' was a song i used to listen to a lot by Nitro Fun, was nice to hear it in-game. '

Annihilate' is pretty fitting for a second form final boss tho. Somehow that one ended up as my boss for my challenge run, two times in fact! I died both times haha.
I know one of the songs featured was used in a lot of old youtuber videos, haha. It's kind of nostalgia inducing.
'Final Boss' was a song i used to listen to a lot by Nitro Fun, was nice to hear it in-game. '

Annihilate' is pretty fitting for a second form final boss tho. Somehow that one ended up as my boss for my challenge run, two times in fact! I died both times haha.
annihilate IS a good song for a final final boss I just got crazy nostalgia from 'Til It's Over since I listened to Tristam SO MUCH when i was younger

and oof, big centipede man kills local square twice
annihilate IS a good song for a final final boss I just got crazy nostalgia from 'Til It's Over since I listened to Tristam SO MUCH when i was younger

and oof, big centipede man kills local square twice
Fun facts:

I do wish we could set up a room,,,, I don't have the game yet tho oof... I'll try exploring to see where I can download it on the PC :v
I do wish we could set up a room,,,, I don't have the game yet tho oof... I'll try exploring to see where I can download it on the PC :v

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89