Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
New fanart: *death glaring intensifies* After a while of doing this... [img]https://i.imgur.com/s1FMDhj.png[/img] Barracuda: "Why are we doing this again?" Cyan: "I don't know" Cyan: "But I think we should keep doing it" Barracuda: "Ok" And thus it continues. @chung I'm considering it, maybe give me a few hours or so, I think I'll be able to figure it out by then
New fanart: *death glaring intensifies*
After a while of doing this...
s1FMDhj.png
Barracuda: "Why are we doing this again?"
Cyan: "I don't know"
Cyan: "But I think we should keep doing it"
Barracuda: "Ok"

And thus it continues.

@chung I'm considering it, maybe give me a few hours or so, I think I'll be able to figure it out by then

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[img]https://i.imgur.com/otYsXTU.jpg[/img] rip my pens also thanks for considering my question :D it’s okay if you say no, i dont want you to feel obligated to agree :>
otYsXTU.jpg

rip my pens

also thanks for considering my question :D it’s okay if you say no, i dont want you to feel obligated to agree :>
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Ooh I'm loving all the fanart posted here! @Chung good job on thaf picture!
Ooh I'm loving all the fanart posted here! @Chung good job on thaf picture!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Old-ish fanart: A N G E R Y [img]https://i.imgur.com/zq014GD.png[/img]
Old-ish fanart: A N G E R Y
zq014GD.png

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I don't really have any OCs since I like mine colorful and fan characters are a lesser variety of mine. It is nice to see that people like JSAB so much to make OCs for it but then again people do like all kinds of things haha.

Does anybody play online in this game? I was for a little before that glitch happened that made Online broke. Idk if it's been updated yet but I'll check since I sort of miss playing through Crystal Tokyo.

Also playing through this game sure was something, I knew like half the songs in this game due to my past love for Monster cat. Everytime I found a song or artist I knew it was sort of fun! Heheheh... that's enough of my rambling tho.
I don't really have any OCs since I like mine colorful and fan characters are a lesser variety of mine. It is nice to see that people like JSAB so much to make OCs for it but then again people do like all kinds of things haha.

Does anybody play online in this game? I was for a little before that glitch happened that made Online broke. Idk if it's been updated yet but I'll check since I sort of miss playing through Crystal Tokyo.

Also playing through this game sure was something, I knew like half the songs in this game due to my past love for Monster cat. Everytime I found a song or artist I knew it was sort of fun! Heheheh... that's enough of my rambling tho.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Blueflare

Only got the game a few weeks ago so I don't know about the glitch, but was playing online just then and it seems to work fine?
@Blueflare

Only got the game a few weeks ago so I don't know about the glitch, but was playing online just then and it seems to work fine?
XgFzLz3.gif
@Notepad
(pssst no need to @ me, I'm following this thread.)
It's probably fixed then unless you're playing on PC, it was glitched on the switch.
I'll give it a try after the splatfest ends.
@Notepad
(pssst no need to @ me, I'm following this thread.)
It's probably fixed then unless you're playing on PC, it was glitched on the switch.
I'll give it a try after the splatfest ends.
@/Blueflare

ah sorry, and yeah i'm on the pc version here
@/Blueflare

ah sorry, and yeah i'm on the pc version here
XgFzLz3.gif
Well I think I'll try it out anyway.
@Notepad
So.... do you have a favorite song in Jsab or maybe you just like the stage?
Well I think I'll try it out anyway.
@Notepad
So.... do you have a favorite song in Jsab or maybe you just like the stage?
@/Blueflare

Tokyo Skies is probably at the top as favourite level, in terms of song would be Cool Friends. Though honestly I like most of the extras.
@/Blueflare

Tokyo Skies is probably at the top as favourite level, in terms of song would be Cool Friends. Though honestly I like most of the extras.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89