Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
*literally crying because im way to broke to even buy a $20 ish game on steam*

my favourite level is new game
*literally crying because im way to broke to even buy a $20 ish game on steam*

my favourite level is new game
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Chung
It'll probably go on sale sooner or later, At least most of the ones I wanted did.

I actually bought mine by download code from a card. The card was neat but I think I threw it away haha. I hope there's updates for more songs, the current list is nice but it'd be neat to have more... Maybe it's cause I'm used to Rhythm heaven.

hmm anyone else like bullet hell or rhythm games or is Just Shapes & beats the exception? I can say for sure I like rhythm games although I haven't played much bullet hell games, besides Undertale lol.
@Chung
It'll probably go on sale sooner or later, At least most of the ones I wanted did.

I actually bought mine by download code from a card. The card was neat but I think I threw it away haha. I hope there's updates for more songs, the current list is nice but it'd be neat to have more... Maybe it's cause I'm used to Rhythm heaven.

hmm anyone else like bullet hell or rhythm games or is Just Shapes & beats the exception? I can say for sure I like rhythm games although I haven't played much bullet hell games, besides Undertale lol.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
:c

i play geometry dash? not really a rhythm game but does it count?

im also really bad at it

(no need to ping, im subbed :>)
:c

i play geometry dash? not really a rhythm game but does it count?

im also really bad at it

(no need to ping, im subbed :>)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I'm hella late to the party right now, but my favorite level in both play-wise and song-wise has to be Try This! I don't know why it is or how it happened, but I simply saw (and heard) it one day and was immediately addicted. It's just... amazing.....
(Also apparently it's a James Bond reference?? Which I didn't know till someone playing the level said they liked said reference)
I'm hella late to the party right now, but my favorite level in both play-wise and song-wise has to be Try This! I don't know why it is or how it happened, but I simply saw (and heard) it one day and was immediately addicted. It's just... amazing.....
(Also apparently it's a James Bond reference?? Which I didn't know till someone playing the level said they liked said reference)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I love this game!! I gotta ask, why do people call the Boss Blixer? I have zero problem with the name, I love it in fact, just curious how we all agreed that was what the name would be!

As for playing, I’m okay; hardmode is kicking my tail but I’m slowly improving~
I love this game!! I gotta ask, why do people call the Boss Blixer? I have zero problem with the name, I love it in fact, just curious how we all agreed that was what the name would be!

As for playing, I’m okay; hardmode is kicking my tail but I’m slowly improving~
@Azimyth I actually have no clue, I was wondering about it for a solid five minutes the other day! But I'm glad they came up with it, I also think it's a really cool name!

Meanwhile I'm struggling to figure out that if the first boss is Blixer and his new version is also Blixer, then who is who when both are humanized as different people?
@Azimyth I actually have no clue, I was wondering about it for a solid five minutes the other day! But I'm glad they came up with it, I also think it's a really cool name!

Meanwhile I'm struggling to figure out that if the first boss is Blixer and his new version is also Blixer, then who is who when both are humanized as different people?

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Fiendishly if you're talking about the difference between New Game blixer and Long Live the New Fresh blixer, people usually refer to the latter as 'Fresh' and New Game as 'Blixer'

does that make even make sense >.>
@Fiendishly if you're talking about the difference between New Game blixer and Long Live the New Fresh blixer, people usually refer to the latter as 'Fresh' and New Game as 'Blixer'

dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I just refer to them as "The Boss", Blixer's neat but I find "The Boss" to be a nice and simplistic name for a simplistic circle cat.

For the other bosses, for easier access I just call them by their song titles.

Edit: "Into the Zone" and "Cool Friends" are also songs I like even if I stink at the first one haha. I like the artist of that song's other works.
I just refer to them as "The Boss", Blixer's neat but I find "The Boss" to be a nice and simplistic name for a simplistic circle cat.

For the other bosses, for easier access I just call them by their song titles.

Edit: "Into the Zone" and "Cool Friends" are also songs I like even if I stink at the first one haha. I like the artist of that song's other works.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Notepad I finished going through what the comic has so far a few hours ago and i
i love it
please continue

Lycan, what the hell are you doing with that triangle
@Notepad I finished going through what the comic has so far a few hours ago and i
i love it
please continue

Lycan, what the hell are you doing with that triangle

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="chung" date="2019-07-19 09:58:25" ] Fiendishly if you're talking about the difference between New Game blixer and Long Live the New Fresh blixer, people usually refer to the latter as 'Fresh' and New Game as 'Blixer' does that make even make sense >.> [/quote] yeah, that is true i like blixer better tho
chung wrote on 2019-07-19 09:58:25:
Fiendishly if you're talking about the difference between New Game blixer and Long Live the New Fresh blixer, people usually refer to the latter as 'Fresh' and New Game as 'Blixer'

yeah, that is true

i like blixer better tho

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier