Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about JSAB (+ fanart and OCs!)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
The great thing about it, is that you can come up with pretty much anything!

The great thing about it, is that you can come up with pretty much anything!

When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Exactly!
Even though I’m so careful about sticking to canon so that it’s like people are experiencing the game all over again. #canonblorbosuperiority
Exactly!
Even though I’m so careful about sticking to canon so that it’s like people are experiencing the game all over again. #canonblorbosuperiority
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Ahahahaaaaaa.....

About that....
Ahahahaaaaaa.....

About that....
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
IT’S OKAY IF YOU DON’T DO THE SAME but I just like re-experiencing things with a fresh coat of paint.

Hell I spend hours reading comics online for fandoms I’m in.
IT’S OKAY IF YOU DON’T DO THE SAME but I just like re-experiencing things with a fresh coat of paint.

Hell I spend hours reading comics online for fandoms I’m in.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Recently got back into JSAB after getting it for my switch! I have an oc for JSAB! Her name is Zaria Soundwave and I had made her a corrupted hero. Though now I'm thinking of making her not-so corrupted, like somehow she wasn't completely corrupted! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/986850108391976972/1077035692242247690/770B797A-26D4-4B29-BDDE-2F48E28C367A.jpg[/img] It's old art but it's also really the only most recent I have of her.
Recently got back into JSAB after getting it for my switch! I have an oc for JSAB! Her name is Zaria Soundwave and I had made her a corrupted hero. Though now I'm thinking of making her not-so corrupted, like somehow she wasn't completely corrupted!
770B797A-26D4-4B29-BDDE-2F48E28C367A.jpg
It's old art but it's also really the only most recent I have of her.
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
poking the image affectionately

also wow dead thread make minecraft zombie noise
poking the image affectionately

also wow dead thread make minecraft zombie noise
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Bruuuh

Also hey! It's been a while, nice to be here again! I've been listening to some of the soundtrack, and it's been very fun.

Oh, I also have a JSAB fandragon project in progress! Here's the scry:
Otherworldly Corruption
It's the corruption :D
Bruuuh

Also hey! It's been a while, nice to be here again! I've been listening to some of the soundtrack, and it's been very fun.

Oh, I also have a JSAB fandragon project in progress! Here's the scry:
Otherworldly Corruption
It's the corruption :D
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
The thread returns! Let's go!!! My conquest on Steam continues, although I've been distracted playing other games recently. I'm so close to all of the achievements! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EWH2hvs.jpg[/img] Just missing these three. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ol8z8vV.jpg[/img] (Anyone wanna be friends on Steam to potentially organize playing JSAB together? I'm pahzidal if anyone's interested :) )
The thread returns! Let's go!!!

My conquest on Steam continues, although I've been distracted playing other games recently. I'm so close to all of the achievements!
EWH2hvs.jpg
Just missing these three.
ol8z8vV.jpg

(Anyone wanna be friends on Steam to potentially organize playing JSAB together? I'm pahzidal if anyone's interested :) )
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2023-02-20 11:58:09" ] (Anyone wanna be friends on Steam to potentially organize playing JSAB together? I'm pahzidal if anyone's interested :) ) [/quote] @ahzidal I would but I only got JSAB on the switch :')
ahzidal wrote on 2023-02-20 11:58:09:
(Anyone wanna be friends on Steam to potentially organize playing JSAB together? I'm pahzidal if anyone's interested :) )
@ahzidal
I would but I only got JSAB on the switch :')
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Also it seems I have revived it again, planning on redoing Zaria here soon, though not a huge change (other than possibly in style as my style does NOT like to stay consistent) though I'm also probably gonna try to find other OCs I had and see if I can try to redo those too!
Also it seems I have revived it again, planning on redoing Zaria here soon, though not a huge change (other than possibly in style as my style does NOT like to stay consistent) though I'm also probably gonna try to find other OCs I had and see if I can try to redo those too!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89