Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ig mine aren't all that weird but barbeque sauce on dinner rolls and then bbq sauce on baked potatoes
Ig mine aren't all that weird but barbeque sauce on dinner rolls and then bbq sauce on baked potatoes
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
I like to dip already salsa-dipped tortilla chips in Sprite if that counts-
I like to dip already salsa-dipped tortilla chips in Sprite if that counts-
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
[quote name="Watermelon7272" date="2019-06-25 16:10:19" ] Ig mine aren't all that weird but barbeque sauce on dinner rolls and then bbq sauce on baked potatoes [/quote] I like bbq sauce on just about everything (tho I've never had it on ice cream...)
Watermelon7272 wrote on 2019-06-25 16:10:19:
I like bbq sauce on just about everything (tho I've never had it on ice cream...)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I like raw broccoli? It goes cronch and tastes nice
I like raw broccoli? It goes cronch and tastes nice
66MHIIb.png
Cup ramen and canned chili mixed together..
Cup ramen and canned chili mixed together..
60eldD0.gifnature.gif60eldD0.gif
Some people think boiled crawfish is gross. As soon as the thought of "crawfish" occurred to me after reading your thread title, I started salivating. [center][img]http://www.myinvisiblecrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/boiled-crfawfish.jpg[/img] [i]This is what heaven looks like~[/i][/center]
Some people think boiled crawfish is gross. As soon as the thought of "crawfish" occurred to me after reading your thread title, I started salivating.

boiled-crfawfish.jpg

This is what heaven looks like~
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
Well, I like those cheap ramen noodles, those ones that are already fried? But I like to just eat them plain, like I don't cook them... I also like brine, you know that stuff that stuffed olives are soaked in? It is soo good....Just the olive brine tho, I mean I like the olives too, but I'm not interested in any other type of brine.
Well, I like those cheap ramen noodles, those ones that are already fried? But I like to just eat them plain, like I don't cook them... I also like brine, you know that stuff that stuffed olives are soaked in? It is soo good....Just the olive brine tho, I mean I like the olives too, but I'm not interested in any other type of brine.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I feel like this fits in but doesn’t at the same time.

An icecream cone that you put icecream in (that doesn’t come with icecream in it), then I fill it with coca-cola (or really any soda I like)
And then I’d wait for it to get a big soggy, the cone, then I drink the soda and then I eat the cone.

y u m
I feel like this fits in but doesn’t at the same time.

An icecream cone that you put icecream in (that doesn’t come with icecream in it), then I fill it with coca-cola (or really any soda I like)
And then I’d wait for it to get a big soggy, the cone, then I drink the soda and then I eat the cone.

y u m
WBsJuD1.png
Peanut butter pickle sandwiches
Peanut butter pickle sandwiches
i just squeeze tomato puree straight from the tube into my mouth
i just squeeze tomato puree straight from the tube into my mouth
mIooUy9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10