Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
After reading what other people like I may have to try some of them but these are mine:

-Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches with a glass of milk, if we dont have milk it needs a little bit of just normal butter on there too.
-flamin hot cheetos with a glass of chocolate milk or those cold starbucks canned coffees that are really more sugar than coffee.
-tomato, cucumber, onion and mozzarella salad, the veggies arent cooked, no sauce, just a bit of salt.
-pickle or green olives just on their own. oh and picked asparagus too.
-pickle spears with cream cheese rolled into lunch meat of choice, best meat is roast beef but the brand budding in beef is what I use the most since its cheaper.
-apples and cheese, like sharp cheddar cheese.
-cheese pizza with an abnormal amount of green onion on top.
-frozen hamburger patty cooked with canned green beans with soy sauce and worcestershire sauce for flavor.

yea i think thats everything thats weird, the last few ones come from when i lived with my mother still and we didnt have much money and were always going to the food bank so sometimes you just tried weird things and sometimes they just worked well together.
After reading what other people like I may have to try some of them but these are mine:

-Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches with a glass of milk, if we dont have milk it needs a little bit of just normal butter on there too.
-flamin hot cheetos with a glass of chocolate milk or those cold starbucks canned coffees that are really more sugar than coffee.
-tomato, cucumber, onion and mozzarella salad, the veggies arent cooked, no sauce, just a bit of salt.
-pickle or green olives just on their own. oh and picked asparagus too.
-pickle spears with cream cheese rolled into lunch meat of choice, best meat is roast beef but the brand budding in beef is what I use the most since its cheaper.
-apples and cheese, like sharp cheddar cheese.
-cheese pizza with an abnormal amount of green onion on top.
-frozen hamburger patty cooked with canned green beans with soy sauce and worcestershire sauce for flavor.

yea i think thats everything thats weird, the last few ones come from when i lived with my mother still and we didnt have much money and were always going to the food bank so sometimes you just tried weird things and sometimes they just worked well together.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
-Pickles and cheddar cheese sandwich
-Fish heads, whether they're fried or simmered in a pot
-The roe (fish eggs) in canned sardines
-Pickles and cheddar cheese sandwich
-Fish heads, whether they're fried or simmered in a pot
-The roe (fish eggs) in canned sardines
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
The brine of pickles. I'll take an empty pickle jar and just go to flavor town [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
The brine of pickles. I'll take an empty pickle jar and just go to flavor town
I like to put some times either ketchup or salt on my broccoli to eat, makes it taste better, I've been told that is gross
I like to put some times either ketchup or salt on my broccoli to eat, makes it taste better, I've been told that is gross
hot sauce and lays chips
banana and mayo sandwiches
brown gravy over mac n cheese
hot sauce and lays chips
banana and mayo sandwiches
brown gravy over mac n cheese
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
My friend Sophia... her family puts tuna in their mac n cheese for some reason

I like peanut butter on my pancakes, but idk if that counts as weird
My friend Sophia... her family puts tuna in their mac n cheese for some reason

I like peanut butter on my pancakes, but idk if that counts as weird
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Some weird stuff I eat:

-Rice in water in a bowl. Then you put cornichons pickles in there and eat the pickles and rice together.

- Pickle juice. Like the vinegary pickle juice.

- Chocolate donut with chulula hot sauce.
Some weird stuff I eat:

-Rice in water in a bowl. Then you put cornichons pickles in there and eat the pickles and rice together.

- Pickle juice. Like the vinegary pickle juice.

- Chocolate donut with chulula hot sauce.
I eat cornichons and capers directly out the jar. Same with mackerel in tomato sauce.
I eat cornichons and capers directly out the jar. Same with mackerel in tomato sauce.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
uncooked spaghetti, and rice with gravy on it (uk gravy, not the thick american stuff)
uncooked spaghetti, and rice with gravy on it (uk gravy, not the thick american stuff)
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
I came here to say I like circus peanuts candy, but after reading some of these I feel like a weakling
I came here to say I like circus peanuts candy, but after reading some of these I feel like a weakling
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10