Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
,,, chocolate chip cookies dipped into orange juice taste like a toaster strudle
,,, chocolate chip cookies dipped into orange juice taste like a toaster strudle
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
i will put most everything in ranch -- hotdogs, corndogs, pizza, fries, burgers, chicken do these count as snacks

i dont really,,,,, snack on anything besides regular junk food... i will absolutely slap some mayo in a can of tuna fish and go to town on it tho
i will put most everything in ranch -- hotdogs, corndogs, pizza, fries, burgers, chicken do these count as snacks

i dont really,,,,, snack on anything besides regular junk food... i will absolutely slap some mayo in a can of tuna fish and go to town on it tho
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I know this is weird, but it was also one of the best things I’ve ever eaten once(and want to eat again). I once had a hamburger at the Texas State Fair that had Krispy Kreme donuts as buns. It was soooo good and I want another one, but I live in Alaska now, and don’t know where to get another one.
I know this is weird, but it was also one of the best things I’ve ever eaten once(and want to eat again). I once had a hamburger at the Texas State Fair that had Krispy Kreme donuts as buns. It was soooo good and I want another one, but I live in Alaska now, and don’t know where to get another one.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@monkfishlover Same!

@Luvia Just google "heart attack on a plate near me" and I'm sure it'll come up haha.
@monkfishlover Same!

@Luvia Just google "heart attack on a plate near me" and I'm sure it'll come up haha.
i dont eat it as much anymore but i used to be all about cheez its dipped in ranch
i dont eat it as much anymore but i used to be all about cheez its dipped in ranch
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
in my country it's common to put ketchup on top of pizza depending on your region but all across the country we have the most incredible pizzas, like our sweet chocolate pizzas: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cE081qN.jpg[/img]
in my country it's common to put ketchup on top of pizza depending on your region but all across the country we have the most incredible pizzas, like our sweet chocolate pizzas:

cE081qN.jpg
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

dried anchovies are good on their own but they're god tier when glazed with honey and sesame seeds!! i also really like fish spines, sometimes i fry them after eating a bone-in fish like horse mackerel :0c

i think they're completely normal, but my classmates always thought it was disgusting :pensive:
dried anchovies are good on their own but they're god tier when glazed with honey and sesame seeds!! i also really like fish spines, sometimes i fry them after eating a bone-in fish like horse mackerel :0c

i think they're completely normal, but my classmates always thought it was disgusting :pensive:
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
I put Cholula hot sauce on everything. I'd rather taste the sauce than anything else
I put Cholula hot sauce on everything. I'd rather taste the sauce than anything else
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
I don't really have many friends. And any time I DO make a friend, they don't even last me a whole year. I often wonder why.

Then I remember that I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and love every moment of it. This probably puts a damper on all the friendships I've ever had.
I don't really have many friends. And any time I DO make a friend, they don't even last me a whole year. I often wonder why.

Then I remember that I eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and love every moment of it. This probably puts a damper on all the friendships I've ever had.
eg1jZa2.png
Doritos dipped in chocolate. My family won't even try it, for some reason, although it's not even that extreme.
Doritos dipped in chocolate. My family won't even try it, for some reason, although it's not even that extreme.
I love any items I can get my hands on! I don't typically spend gems, they are instead stored in my hoard for later useage.
Find my (incomplete) wishlist below by clicking Wishkeeper.

52808403.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10