Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I used to like having corn on my macaroni & cheese when I was in 2nd grade.
I used to like having corn on my macaroni & cheese when I was in 2nd grade.
Hey yall I'm back!
[quote name="ollijay" date="2019-06-29 08:51:57" ] i just squeeze tomato puree straight from the tube into my mouth [/quote] Oh thats not gross that is good, similar to this I like to eat salsa straight from the jar. Probably one of my oldest go-to snacks, especially since the chips seem to always finish first
ollijay wrote on 2019-06-29 08:51:57:
i just squeeze tomato puree straight from the tube into my mouth
Oh thats not gross that is good, similar to this I like to eat salsa straight from the jar. Probably one of my oldest go-to snacks, especially since the chips seem to always finish first
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
I don't know how to present this, it's a hate it or love it thing.

but
cheese and grapes. I-- i was hungry, I didn't want to cook. They were easy to get so it just happened. Now it's a snack for when I'm lazy.
I don't know how to present this, it's a hate it or love it thing.

but
cheese and grapes. I-- i was hungry, I didn't want to cook. They were easy to get so it just happened. Now it's a snack for when I'm lazy.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I will eat mustard by the bottle. Especially honey mustard. Oh, and raw, with nothing else. It’s just- so yummy-
I will eat mustard by the bottle. Especially honey mustard. Oh, and raw, with nothing else. It’s just- so yummy-
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
ketchup on watermelon
ketchup on watermelon
When I was a kid, it was ketchup on peas, ketchup on macaroni, and cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches. Now I don't care much for ketchup anymore, and I can hardly stand mayonnaise. Gee, I wonder why.

These days, I guess the grossest thing I make is when I sometimes do a sort of vinegar reduction/mustard sauce for sardines or tuna. Mostly because it stinks up the place and I have to warn all my roommates before I start.
When I was a kid, it was ketchup on peas, ketchup on macaroni, and cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches. Now I don't care much for ketchup anymore, and I can hardly stand mayonnaise. Gee, I wonder why.

These days, I guess the grossest thing I make is when I sometimes do a sort of vinegar reduction/mustard sauce for sardines or tuna. Mostly because it stinks up the place and I have to warn all my roommates before I start.
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
-Peanut butter pickle sandwiches, sometimes with mustard and/or marshmallows
-Crackers (cheez-its or goldfish crackers) in milk, eaten in a bowl with a spoon like cereal
-Chips or crackers floating in a bowl of pickle juice. I eat the soggy chips and then drink the juice after.
-Raw onions
-Dipping chips in Olive Garden Italian dressing or mustard and/or ketchup
-It might not count but I suck on teabags after they're done steeping (I like my tea strong and don't take them out until all the tea is drunk).

I have a poor sense of smell that impacts my taste so yeah.

Also I eat pretty much anything with chopsticks
-Peanut butter pickle sandwiches, sometimes with mustard and/or marshmallows
-Crackers (cheez-its or goldfish crackers) in milk, eaten in a bowl with a spoon like cereal
-Chips or crackers floating in a bowl of pickle juice. I eat the soggy chips and then drink the juice after.
-Raw onions
-Dipping chips in Olive Garden Italian dressing or mustard and/or ketchup
-It might not count but I suck on teabags after they're done steeping (I like my tea strong and don't take them out until all the tea is drunk).

I have a poor sense of smell that impacts my taste so yeah.

Also I eat pretty much anything with chopsticks
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
Oo my thread is back (:

@gilus bro one day I was forced to eat a plate of onions because my friend with bad parents didn’t wanna fish their food

It was awful

However I’ll actually eat raw garlic ... me love garlic
Oo my thread is back (:

@gilus bro one day I was forced to eat a plate of onions because my friend with bad parents didn’t wanna fish their food

It was awful

However I’ll actually eat raw garlic ... me love garlic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10