Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
- Local girl has anxiety issues from babysitting an ABSOLUTE UNIT

- DOGBOT. ABSOLUTE UNIT. CHARGING CABLES INCLUDED.

- Trashbag Raspberry Vampire

- The best way to a man’s heart is through the fourth and fifth rib

- Looks cool and edgy, is actually a clumsy dork: Dragon Edition
- Local girl has anxiety issues from babysitting an ABSOLUTE UNIT

- DOGBOT. ABSOLUTE UNIT. CHARGING CABLES INCLUDED.

- Trashbag Raspberry Vampire

- The best way to a man’s heart is through the fourth and fifth rib

- Looks cool and edgy, is actually a clumsy dork: Dragon Edition
"oops i did a bad, i have to become a mother now :("
"oops i did a bad, i have to become a mother now :("
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
-Tired high school student bands together with surprisingly social misanthrope to thwart an evil reporter. This issue is brought up with the royal family, which refuses to help due to several internal affairs crises.

-College student didn't ask to be attacked by mermaids' leggy cousins, but that's just how life is sometimes.

-It takes fourteen people and their(for the most part) great-great-great-whatever parents to fight a giant snake. I say mostly because at least one of these great-great-great-whatever parents punches their way into the family tree.

-Aliens like VR a bit too much.

-Interdimensional crises? Superpowered arms dealers? Don't you mean, Tuesday?
A.K.A. Shouldn't we call a licensed professional for this?

-Area woman's attempt to avoid her dad fails, places her at the head of the military while sibling and their wife watch with a mixture of horror and glee
-Tired high school student bands together with surprisingly social misanthrope to thwart an evil reporter. This issue is brought up with the royal family, which refuses to help due to several internal affairs crises.

-College student didn't ask to be attacked by mermaids' leggy cousins, but that's just how life is sometimes.

-It takes fourteen people and their(for the most part) great-great-great-whatever parents to fight a giant snake. I say mostly because at least one of these great-great-great-whatever parents punches their way into the family tree.

-Aliens like VR a bit too much.

-Interdimensional crises? Superpowered arms dealers? Don't you mean, Tuesday?
A.K.A. Shouldn't we call a licensed professional for this?

-Area woman's attempt to avoid her dad fails, places her at the head of the military while sibling and their wife watch with a mixture of horror and glee
-pink haired girl with gun turns insane
-pink haired girl with gun turns insane
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
funny animal world with a dark secret. technologically advanced dragons are directly responsible for them being alive even though they destroyed themselves in a war about something something 50,000 years back. conspiracy theorists believe some of the dragons left for space and are still out there

the city that the story focuses on is currently in a three-way power wrestle featuring bootleg stand users, half-dragon shapeshifters, and extrauniversal treasure/bounty hunters. it's wack
funny animal world with a dark secret. technologically advanced dragons are directly responsible for them being alive even though they destroyed themselves in a war about something something 50,000 years back. conspiracy theorists believe some of the dragons left for space and are still out there

the city that the story focuses on is currently in a three-way power wrestle featuring bootleg stand users, half-dragon shapeshifters, and extrauniversal treasure/bounty hunters. it's wack
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
Slice of life but with monsters, most of which are terrible people.
Slice of life but with monsters, most of which are terrible people.
firefull.png
Definitely Not Cthulhu
Definitely Not Cthulhu
giphy.gif
- Local Man Realizes Murder Is Not Exactly an Ethical Coping Method, Decides To Live In Solitude In Abandoned Robotics Facility for 10 Years And Go Slightly Mad In The Process

- jojo's bizzare adventure part 5 but a bit more gay and with a lot less death

- gay plants
- Local Man Realizes Murder Is Not Exactly an Ethical Coping Method, Decides To Live In Solitude In Abandoned Robotics Facility for 10 Years And Go Slightly Mad In The Process

- jojo's bizzare adventure part 5 but a bit more gay and with a lot less death

- gay plants
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
edgy corgi has to fix what previous edgy corgis did
edgy corgi has to fix what previous edgy corgis did
who up rising they flight
"A bunch of crackhead artists go to space and fight aliens"
"A bunch of crackhead artists go to space and fight aliens"
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43