Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
what do you mean i can't steal other peoples skin to fulfill my everlasting desire for emotional and physical connection to other beings?
what do you mean i can't steal other peoples skin to fulfill my everlasting desire for emotional and physical connection to other beings?
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Flirtatious Naga/Siren really just wants a snacc
Flirtatious Naga/Siren really just wants a snacc
pixel_marigold.png
I'm a bad story writer so it would just be the same
I'm a bad story writer so it would just be the same
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
-This woman be all up in this science stuff in here. Science Mom to the rescue!!
-This innocent, pure child of happiness and love has moose antlers...oh and also his parents got raided by the Science FBI and he never saw them again.
-This guy has hair that looks like a rino horn and is a genetically modified a**hole
-"Excuse me, no. I didn't give you permission to take over my body and feed on my sadness, inter-dimensional dead rat in a cracker. WHY DID I POKE YOU?"
-Dead-rat-in-a-cracker-lets-poke-it take 2
-"Whoops, I may or may not have summoned another demon."
-Other snazzy-hairdo guy likes to find out what is able to kill him.
-Edge-lord bringin' those I-hate-you vibes
-"What are ears?"
-This woman be all up in this science stuff in here. Science Mom to the rescue!!
-This innocent, pure child of happiness and love has moose antlers...oh and also his parents got raided by the Science FBI and he never saw them again.
-This guy has hair that looks like a rino horn and is a genetically modified a**hole
-"Excuse me, no. I didn't give you permission to take over my body and feed on my sadness, inter-dimensional dead rat in a cracker. WHY DID I POKE YOU?"
-Dead-rat-in-a-cracker-lets-poke-it take 2
-"Whoops, I may or may not have summoned another demon."
-Other snazzy-hairdo guy likes to find out what is able to kill him.
-Edge-lord bringin' those I-hate-you vibes
-"What are ears?"
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Robot girl on the run from shady tolitarian government, a gay snake and a kid with lame ice powers try to catch a train.
Robot girl on the run from shady tolitarian government, a gay snake and a kid with lame ice powers try to catch a train.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
An American Tail meets Zootopia meets The Legend of Korra with a possible dash of Banana Fish
An American Tail meets Zootopia meets The Legend of Korra with a possible dash of Banana Fish
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Hmm...
- local wolf wants to train animals. stuff happens.

- local wolf wants to train animals, is very passionate. loses hope maybe ten times and his friends leave him.

- local wolf is half feral and has to team up with an annoyed girl to defeat bad wolf. stuff happens.

- human falls down hole. stuff happens.

- wolf expected to live up to mother's legacy and start a rebellion. stuff happens, now with pink donut shop cats.

- wolf is last of his species, is also magical. stuff, of course, happens.

- calamities happen. just...calamities.

- one wolf is blackmailed, another has a terrible brother, one wants to protect, one wants to rule island. stuff happens.

- hopeless war, guy decides to summon big dragon. It doesn't work. Violent stuff happens, ends up with seven dragons.

- a whole bunch of anthropomorphic animals fight robots. Cool stuff happens.

- legendary swords, darkness, and magic. Stuff happens.

- wolf stuck in abandoned laboratory. lots of stuff happens.

- Buisnesswolf spends all his time trying to bring daughter back to life, but daughter has been somehow hired as his secretary and is not recognized. Tragedy happens.

- Best friend of wolf queen realizes that something's wrong with his friend. Tragedy happens.

- Community of wolves lied to by superiors, bad stuff happens at competition, oh no.

- probably some more tragedies. and more stuff...happens.
I write a lot.
Hmm...
- local wolf wants to train animals. stuff happens.

- local wolf wants to train animals, is very passionate. loses hope maybe ten times and his friends leave him.

- local wolf is half feral and has to team up with an annoyed girl to defeat bad wolf. stuff happens.

- human falls down hole. stuff happens.

- wolf expected to live up to mother's legacy and start a rebellion. stuff happens, now with pink donut shop cats.

- wolf is last of his species, is also magical. stuff, of course, happens.

- calamities happen. just...calamities.

- one wolf is blackmailed, another has a terrible brother, one wants to protect, one wants to rule island. stuff happens.

- hopeless war, guy decides to summon big dragon. It doesn't work. Violent stuff happens, ends up with seven dragons.

- a whole bunch of anthropomorphic animals fight robots. Cool stuff happens.

- legendary swords, darkness, and magic. Stuff happens.

- wolf stuck in abandoned laboratory. lots of stuff happens.

- Buisnesswolf spends all his time trying to bring daughter back to life, but daughter has been somehow hired as his secretary and is not recognized. Tragedy happens.

- Best friend of wolf queen realizes that something's wrong with his friend. Tragedy happens.

- Community of wolves lied to by superiors, bad stuff happens at competition, oh no.

- probably some more tragedies. and more stuff...happens.
I write a lot.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
keeping up with the kardashians, except they're not related and its a bunch of magical lesbians trying to kill each other
keeping up with the kardashians, except they're not related and its a bunch of magical lesbians trying to kill each other
xJ9qwp8.png
A smol les-bean who's half demon/half dragon tries to deal with the oppressive and homophobic place known as 17th century Hell and ends up getting a wife, dying, being resurrected by said wife, leading a rebellion against the aristocracy, killing her uncle, saving her people, unleashing her dead-ish demon ancestors upon the world, and somehow making things be more balanced? She was orphaned at a young age due to said uncle, hence the revenge kill. She also probably gets to flip off God.

other OCs, same universe, milenia in the past:
Paradise Lost but everyone is 666x derp and 666x gay and Moloch is just a happy cow dad and Michael is short and salty and Gabriel is literally just saying w-t-f the entire time lol and Beelzebub is not in second command take that sucker ha ha ha

tl;dr: a bunch of weird gay demons
A smol les-bean who's half demon/half dragon tries to deal with the oppressive and homophobic place known as 17th century Hell and ends up getting a wife, dying, being resurrected by said wife, leading a rebellion against the aristocracy, killing her uncle, saving her people, unleashing her dead-ish demon ancestors upon the world, and somehow making things be more balanced? She was orphaned at a young age due to said uncle, hence the revenge kill. She also probably gets to flip off God.

other OCs, same universe, milenia in the past:
Paradise Lost but everyone is 666x derp and 666x gay and Moloch is just a happy cow dad and Michael is short and salty and Gabriel is literally just saying w-t-f the entire time lol and Beelzebub is not in second command take that sucker ha ha ha

tl;dr: a bunch of weird gay demons
-spotify incarnated sleeps through everything. no really, he's slept through everything.

-puts danganronpa under a microscope amazing

-a completely harmless story about dragons, nonexistent humans, and the fourth wall being broken.

-a story about nonexistent humans and dragons, but everybody hates dragons, including one dragon that hates everyone including herself. also the sun's gone, and so are trees.

-a terrifying story about nonexistent humans, and three dragons that go into sword art online to recover an image file of a salamander.
-spotify incarnated sleeps through everything. no really, he's slept through everything.

-puts danganronpa under a microscope amazing

-a completely harmless story about dragons, nonexistent humans, and the fourth wall being broken.

-a story about nonexistent humans and dragons, but everybody hates dragons, including one dragon that hates everyone including herself. also the sun's gone, and so are trees.

-a terrifying story about nonexistent humans, and three dragons that go into sword art online to recover an image file of a salamander.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43