Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
You don't actually want your dreams coming true, not like this anyway
You don't actually want your dreams coming true, not like this anyway
- a superhero who can only function while shes sleeping because crippling depression

- a half bat half human thru some sort of mcguffin gene splicing, screams a lot

- girl who runs a private detective business and vapes, oh she can also talk to the dead

- literally just a rock
- a superhero who can only function while shes sleeping because crippling depression

- a half bat half human thru some sort of mcguffin gene splicing, screams a lot

- girl who runs a private detective business and vapes, oh she can also talk to the dead

- literally just a rock
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
I love reading all of these! XD

Alright, so, here goes some of the characters from "smol child who's bad at magic does illegal magic that nearly kills friend and drags everyone she knows into the trouble she's created after lying about it didn't get her out scot free":

-smol child wonders if lying about doing illegal magic will exempt her from the consequences
-generic edgelord is angered and confused by his actions having consequences while blaming everyone else for a situation which is entirely his own fault then wondering why nobody likes him
-man's necromancer husband screws up reviving him, now he sometimes eats souls and sometimes makes dad jokes and wonders why his step-daughter isn't 100% down with living with him anymore
-man ate snow to become a secret necromancer, also, he just thinks trilobites are real rad
-demon-turned-omnipotent vampire god wonders if running a circus and collecting frogs will cure his PTSD
-"alucard where is the frog. i can hear a frog" the character (tm)
-local magical hermit doesn't trust local gay couple because one (1) of them owns a dog
I love reading all of these! XD

Alright, so, here goes some of the characters from "smol child who's bad at magic does illegal magic that nearly kills friend and drags everyone she knows into the trouble she's created after lying about it didn't get her out scot free":

-smol child wonders if lying about doing illegal magic will exempt her from the consequences
-generic edgelord is angered and confused by his actions having consequences while blaming everyone else for a situation which is entirely his own fault then wondering why nobody likes him
-man's necromancer husband screws up reviving him, now he sometimes eats souls and sometimes makes dad jokes and wonders why his step-daughter isn't 100% down with living with him anymore
-man ate snow to become a secret necromancer, also, he just thinks trilobites are real rad
-demon-turned-omnipotent vampire god wonders if running a circus and collecting frogs will cure his PTSD
-"alucard where is the frog. i can hear a frog" the character (tm)
-local magical hermit doesn't trust local gay couple because one (1) of them owns a dog
kbqBOtG.png
full metal alchemist: gay knight edition
featuring characters such as:
knight who just wants to sleep!
dead brother who ruins everything!
and a prince who is full of 'fight me'!

there's also my stories:
-local gremlin child just wants to raise the dead for tea parties, not learn math

-who let this tiny human invade the nightmare realm? oh now they have so many parents

-"everyone is so hot. why is everyone so hot? this isn't fair" proclaims local human disaster as they run from Feelings

-lost princess doesn't understand why she has to learn to use a sword when she can Punch Real Good. yeets someone off a cliff to demonstrate. also becomes friends with said yeeted person?

-time traveling lesbians attempt to punch a god in the face and succeed
full metal alchemist: gay knight edition
featuring characters such as:
knight who just wants to sleep!
dead brother who ruins everything!
and a prince who is full of 'fight me'!

there's also my stories:
-local gremlin child just wants to raise the dead for tea parties, not learn math

-who let this tiny human invade the nightmare realm? oh now they have so many parents

-"everyone is so hot. why is everyone so hot? this isn't fair" proclaims local human disaster as they run from Feelings

-lost princess doesn't understand why she has to learn to use a sword when she can Punch Real Good. yeets someone off a cliff to demonstrate. also becomes friends with said yeeted person?

-time traveling lesbians attempt to punch a god in the face and succeed
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Angry short snaggletooth dog mom has a serious drinking problem but somehow has a wholesome good hub sand and children
Angry short snaggletooth dog mom has a serious drinking problem but somehow has a wholesome good hub sand and children
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
local pokemon trainer afraid of his own shadow

(in his defense. there is a half demon sealed in it. but shh.)
local pokemon trainer afraid of his own shadow

(in his defense. there is a half demon sealed in it. but shh.)
0e7EtYn.png
Hey did you know that dragons are real and are defiantly not aliens? And by dragons, I mean exactly one, wingless drake.
And by drake I mean shapeshifting hellspawn.
Hey did you know that dragons are real and are defiantly not aliens? And by dragons, I mean exactly one, wingless drake.
And by drake I mean shapeshifting hellspawn.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
This is basically part of the same story below.

- An amensiac bat who happens to be able to read emotions and go through memories, and ends up being a therapist to their very troubled friends. Friends include a disaster gay cat, a wolf with too many problems, and many more!

- Basically Kirby, but a crow with one wing. They’ve got a group of friends that kinda hate each others’ guts at the start, but that’s resolved. Also they fight god, end up making amends since they were their sibling in a past life? And they both disappear from existence.

- A pirate crew consisting of a kleptomaniac dragonfly, a pyromaniac falcon mechanic, and a really prideful fox. At the end of the day, they’re just a group of friends that like to occasionally commit crimes together. They don’t necessarily harm people and just do it in good fun, except maybe the falcon but who knows.
-
This is basically part of the same story below.

- An amensiac bat who happens to be able to read emotions and go through memories, and ends up being a therapist to their very troubled friends. Friends include a disaster gay cat, a wolf with too many problems, and many more!

- Basically Kirby, but a crow with one wing. They’ve got a group of friends that kinda hate each others’ guts at the start, but that’s resolved. Also they fight god, end up making amends since they were their sibling in a past life? And they both disappear from existence.

- A pirate crew consisting of a kleptomaniac dragonfly, a pyromaniac falcon mechanic, and a really prideful fox. At the end of the day, they’re just a group of friends that like to occasionally commit crimes together. They don’t necessarily harm people and just do it in good fun, except maybe the falcon but who knows.
-
RXOvIvB.png
-I don't think you should have done that. Look at your sister. *proceeds to stab wife and then investigate her ''mysterious'' death as an undercover cop*

-Hey haha can you help me out of this fox trap? I'm kinda stuck and I'll die if I stay here.. ok thanks for helping me get out *proceeds to get instantly killed by brother*

-I love my children, even though this one reminds me of mr lorax. *proceeds to drown children*

-i love u. i love u too. *proceeds to eat*
-I don't think you should have done that. Look at your sister. *proceeds to stab wife and then investigate her ''mysterious'' death as an undercover cop*

-Hey haha can you help me out of this fox trap? I'm kinda stuck and I'll die if I stay here.. ok thanks for helping me get out *proceeds to get instantly killed by brother*

-I love my children, even though this one reminds me of mr lorax. *proceeds to drown children*

-i love u. i love u too. *proceeds to eat*
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-01-19 23:57:03" ] Angry short snaggletooth dog mom has a serious drinking problem but somehow has a wholesome good hub sand and children [/quote] wot in tarnation? that's exactly my character. except she doesn't have children and i don't know what snaggletooth means
Cruelty wrote on 2019-01-19 23:57:03:

wot in tarnation? that's exactly my character. except she doesn't have children and i don't know what snaggletooth means
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43