Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
gay anger and gay happ smooch

sun died so alien help but they dont

mask make a big mad

romance but beach is bad

goat in hell

eclipses suck

stabs bc u kill my fren

does a big band
gay anger and gay happ smooch

sun died so alien help but they dont

mask make a big mad

romance but beach is bad

goat in hell

eclipses suck

stabs bc u kill my fren

does a big band
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Nobody told me death was gonna be this waaaaayyy *clap clap clap clap*
Nobody told me death was gonna be this waaaaayyy *clap clap clap clap*
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
evil catto goes to catto hell and makes a plan to kill the living cattos
living cattos scream
the end
evil catto goes to catto hell and makes a plan to kill the living cattos
living cattos scream
the end
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Neutral Evil cicada plays a game of SAW with around 70 dragons, kills all but one, turns them into mutants, and is later reborn as a Chaotic Good lassie

Tall arctic hare mom hates tribesmen, and does experiments on her own kids.

Green girl and robot friend go exploring, kill mutants, and find out a dark truth about the past. Also, the sun never shines here because there’s too many mushrooms.

Mushroom girl mutant that turned out successful and stable unlike the other 64 mutants.

Just a harmless child, right? She likes the color green, cave raiding, and eating salamanders. Has control over the dark arts and would gladly be your friend.
Neutral Evil cicada plays a game of SAW with around 70 dragons, kills all but one, turns them into mutants, and is later reborn as a Chaotic Good lassie

Tall arctic hare mom hates tribesmen, and does experiments on her own kids.

Green girl and robot friend go exploring, kill mutants, and find out a dark truth about the past. Also, the sun never shines here because there’s too many mushrooms.

Mushroom girl mutant that turned out successful and stable unlike the other 64 mutants.

Just a harmless child, right? She likes the color green, cave raiding, and eating salamanders. Has control over the dark arts and would gladly be your friend.
878584135_1829673.gif878584629_1066397.gif878584702_1112290.gif878584748_1894256.gif878584793_1237050.gif
-necromancy bad, destruction of the universe good
-crystaaaaals
-no stop the crystal girl
-oops shes almost dead rip lmao
-necromancy bad, destruction of the universe good
-crystaaaaals
-no stop the crystal girl
-oops shes almost dead rip lmao
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
the lorax versus barry b benson with the help of barbie fairy princesses, except they’re dragons

chaotic neutral [redacted] basically becomes a devil but hey that’s normal some other kid did that the other day!

please help we’re in a literal sandbox and the sand gods are a n g e r y
the lorax versus barry b benson with the help of barbie fairy princesses, except they’re dragons

chaotic neutral [redacted] basically becomes a devil but hey that’s normal some other kid did that the other day!

please help we’re in a literal sandbox and the sand gods are a n g e r y
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
this all takes place in the same universe but just different times and it's all in order:

plant guy got hit by a rock and has anemia and is now protected by a bunch of sketchy people who are: dude who can turn into a bear, blind healer, haha watch me shatter this building and i will drop you off a cliff if you take one wrong move. now he helps them not get put into jail because they all do illegal things while he regains his memories

prince slowly realizes his father is a bad person and runs away with his friends, "im gonna steal this shiny thing" and bird boy, to get away

king (from a different kingdom) struggles with his duties and the stress put on him, finds a bunch of toddlers and ignores everything to help them

tea stop worker gets flirted with another dragon shifter who kinda looks like death and gay happens

prince's younger brother also runs away because of how hard his father is training him to become the next king, joins a group of bear dude's son, bird lesbian and fish lesbian, finds his brother, overthrows his dad and runs away from being king and accidentally starts some beef with another kingdom far from him whoops
this all takes place in the same universe but just different times and it's all in order:

plant guy got hit by a rock and has anemia and is now protected by a bunch of sketchy people who are: dude who can turn into a bear, blind healer, haha watch me shatter this building and i will drop you off a cliff if you take one wrong move. now he helps them not get put into jail because they all do illegal things while he regains his memories

prince slowly realizes his father is a bad person and runs away with his friends, "im gonna steal this shiny thing" and bird boy, to get away

king (from a different kingdom) struggles with his duties and the stress put on him, finds a bunch of toddlers and ignores everything to help them

tea stop worker gets flirted with another dragon shifter who kinda looks like death and gay happens

prince's younger brother also runs away because of how hard his father is training him to become the next king, joins a group of bear dude's son, bird lesbian and fish lesbian, finds his brother, overthrows his dad and runs away from being king and accidentally starts some beef with another kingdom far from him whoops
- dumb boy dies and can now talk to corvids, is not fazed by this and puts his newfound power to good use cryptid hunting
- dumb boy dies and can now talk to corvids, is not fazed by this and puts his newfound power to good use cryptid hunting
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Trilobite Fossil Copper Pocketwatch Chimera Fangs Wing Bones
- five gay idiots get pulled into some alien fantasy world and get enlisted in the military but also become magical girls/boys/enby

- cats and dogs but they're furries and at war with each other

- half-demon girl gets adopted by a demon who got sealed away, there's a few other demons but it's mostly those two
- five gay idiots get pulled into some alien fantasy world and get enlisted in the military but also become magical girls/boys/enby

- cats and dogs but they're furries and at war with each other

- half-demon girl gets adopted by a demon who got sealed away, there's a few other demons but it's mostly those two
what
- i have a 1,700+ word post on my interpretation of the JSAB lore and it's only the abridged version did i go too far

- local millennia-old man stuck in stasis chamber thing for science. tries to break out constantly and 99% of the time fails.

- absolute unit of an arrowhead snake thing that controls more snakes that can kill you instantly. taller than god tree, it's as scared of you as you are of it.

- smaller absolute unit centaur with sentient claws. uses webs to trap/kill people and kills for justice

- oh my god why is that spike ball Miracle Matter so HUGE IT'S BIGGER THAN EVERYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN

- if it faceplants it can pass as a pure-neon yellow flagpole

- local snake naga made of delet sauce and their father is a mutated yugioh

- local gooey snake naga made from negative energy. ultimate parent

- "i have no eyes yet i can see that you look like dirt"

- local deer thing infected with corrupted magic essence, probably slowly dying. named after ice cream
- i have a 1,700+ word post on my interpretation of the JSAB lore and it's only the abridged version did i go too far

- local millennia-old man stuck in stasis chamber thing for science. tries to break out constantly and 99% of the time fails.

- absolute unit of an arrowhead snake thing that controls more snakes that can kill you instantly. taller than god tree, it's as scared of you as you are of it.

- smaller absolute unit centaur with sentient claws. uses webs to trap/kill people and kills for justice

- oh my god why is that spike ball Miracle Matter so HUGE IT'S BIGGER THAN EVERYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN

- if it faceplants it can pass as a pure-neon yellow flagpole

- local snake naga made of delet sauce and their father is a mutated yugioh

- local gooey snake naga made from negative energy. ultimate parent

- "i have no eyes yet i can see that you look like dirt"

- local deer thing infected with corrupted magic essence, probably slowly dying. named after ice cream
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43