Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@PixelSpiral aw thank you!! asjghfjgh i was super pleased when that fam came out cause it was so perfect for lil shadow mario [s]would only be improved if they make an actual paintbrush fam next notn?[/s] <3 i only hope i can get the mantas to drop in kb soon, sirena's familiar will be this fiona guy, after phantamanta! probably my favorite boss in sunshine (king boo is a [i]very[/i] close second though...) [item=leatherback wave sweeper] @etui i love the m&l games too! good luck with your projects >:) what characters/games are you doing if you don't mind me asking? @voidbeast i just want you to know that "mario's public execution" made me laugh out loud, thank you
@PixelSpiral aw thank you!! asjghfjgh i was super pleased when that fam came out cause it was so perfect for lil shadow mario would only be improved if they make an actual paintbrush fam next notn? <3 i only hope i can get the mantas to drop in kb soon, sirena's familiar will be this fiona guy, after phantamanta! probably my favorite boss in sunshine (king boo is a very close second though...)

Leatherback Wave Sweeper

@etui i love the m&l games too! good luck with your projects >:) what characters/games are you doing if you don't mind me asking?

@voidbeast i just want you to know that "mario's public execution" made me laugh out loud, thank you
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning im mainly thinking about doing fawful and peasley, and ofc mario and luigi. i might do rosalina and cackletta as well cause i love them

also thinking about making one of my mario ocs into a fanderg though i may just have them be a Secret Fandragon in my normal lair so nobody will know hahaha
@5inthemorning im mainly thinking about doing fawful and peasley, and ofc mario and luigi. i might do rosalina and cackletta as well cause i love them

also thinking about making one of my mario ocs into a fanderg though i may just have them be a Secret Fandragon in my normal lair so nobody will know hahaha
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
[quote name="etui" date="2021-04-03 12:46:15" ] also thinking about making one of my mario ocs into a fanderg though i may just have them be a Secret Fandragon in my normal lair so nobody will know hahaha [/quote] i am interested in the mario oc [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] i realise i dont actually see that many mario ocs but they have a lot of potential for cool designs n such
etui wrote on 2021-04-03 12:46:15:
i am interested in the mario oc
i realise i dont actually see that many mario ocs but they have a lot of potential for cool designs n such
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
welp! an update came out a few days ago that adds true online support to super mario party. i dont have the game so i cant tell you how its like, but i have heard that it was surprisingly good?
also can we please get? any activity in the thread? id really appreciate it i feel like im keeping this up for nothing
may 1 - mario golf: world tour (2014, 3ds)
may 15 - new super mario bros. (2003, ds)
may 20 - mario tennis open (2012, 3ds)
may 23 - super mario galaxy 2 (2010, wii)
may 24 - mario vs. donkey kong (2004, gba)
may 25 - mario strikers charged (2007, wii)
may 29 - mario party 8 (2007, wii), mario kart 8 (2014, wii u)
welp! an update came out a few days ago that adds true online support to super mario party. i dont have the game so i cant tell you how its like, but i have heard that it was surprisingly good?
also can we please get? any activity in the thread? id really appreciate it i feel like im keeping this up for nothing
may 1 - mario golf: world tour (2014, 3ds)
may 15 - new super mario bros. (2003, ds)
may 20 - mario tennis open (2012, 3ds)
may 23 - super mario galaxy 2 (2010, wii)
may 24 - mario vs. donkey kong (2004, gba)
may 25 - mario strikers charged (2007, wii)
may 29 - mario party 8 (2007, wii), mario kart 8 (2014, wii u)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
happy birthday mario golf world tour. ive never played it but i wanted to say it anyways.

when mario galaxy 2 birthday comes, I hope I can do something nice for it. It's gonna be 11 years old,,, I feel old.

edit @002 tell me when you commence The Fawfulling. I would like to See It
happy birthday mario golf world tour. ive never played it but i wanted to say it anyways.

when mario galaxy 2 birthday comes, I hope I can do something nice for it. It's gonna be 11 years old,,, I feel old.

edit @002 tell me when you commence The Fawfulling. I would like to See It
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@hydreigonoxide yes i will, it will probably be a long while but ill make sure to post it in this thread >:)
@hydreigonoxide yes i will, it will probably be a long while but ill make sure to post it in this thread >:)
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
changed the banner thing to mario golf super rush because its coming out next month. we still dont have much more about it than we did on its reveal, but info should come soon enough?

anyway. what mario games have yall been playing lately?
for the past few weeks ive mostly just been playing donkey kong country 2/3/tropical freeze, and mario sunshine (this one to write down the dialogue and also because it lives rent free in my brain now)
ive been making pretty solid progress on beating every level in hard mode in tropical freeze ! i only have a few levels left now actually
changed the banner thing to mario golf super rush because its coming out next month. we still dont have much more about it than we did on its reveal, but info should come soon enough?

anyway. what mario games have yall been playing lately?
for the past few weeks ive mostly just been playing donkey kong country 2/3/tropical freeze, and mario sunshine (this one to write down the dialogue and also because it lives rent free in my brain now)
ive been making pretty solid progress on beating every level in hard mode in tropical freeze ! i only have a few levels left now actually
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
yahoo
yahoo
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
i've been obsessed with watching mario speedruns recently. my favorites to watch are 64 and odyssey *_*

there's just something so mesmerizing about the 3d movement
i've been obsessed with watching mario speedruns recently. my favorites to watch are 64 and odyssey *_*

there's just something so mesmerizing about the 3d movement
MYMszro.png
omg a mario thread!!! I love mario games so much theyre a huge staple of my childhood gaming experience like a lot of people :] my favorite characters are yoshi, mario, rosalina, and donkey kong if he counts! I've been playing 3d all-stars lately. I wish I still had a copy of partners in time to play too
omg a mario thread!!! I love mario games so much theyre a huge staple of my childhood gaming experience like a lot of people :] my favorite characters are yoshi, mario, rosalina, and donkey kong if he counts! I've been playing 3d all-stars lately. I wish I still had a copy of partners in time to play too
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39