Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Banescale oh donkey kong definitely counts! im sure ive talked about the donkey kong country games a few times here by now. and he constantly appears in non dk-related mario material ! [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/File:Csrartwork.jpg][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/bd/Csrartwork.jpg[/img][/url] also alongside diddy, which is also awesome. i just love dk rep yknow however i have to say wish there was more of it. i want dixie to start appearing more often too!! i know im biased bc i like her (a lot) but itd also be kool to have more female characters appear frequently oh that was a ramble but yea donky kong is pretty cool he has good vibes and is also ridiculously strong and will obliterate whoever threatens his family or home ----- edit to not double post :{ but yeah they just dropped a BUNCH of mario golf super rush info earlier today. i havent watched the overiew trailer but they put chargin chuck and pauline in the game so thats neat [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/8/8d/MGSR_Character_Personalities_-_Chargin%27_Chuck.png[/img]
@Banescale oh donkey kong definitely counts! im sure ive talked about the donkey kong country games a few times here by now. and he constantly appears in non dk-related mario material !
Csrartwork.jpg
also alongside diddy, which is also awesome. i just love dk rep yknow
however i have to say wish there was more of it. i want dixie to start appearing more often too!! i know im biased bc i like her (a lot) but itd also be kool to have more female characters appear frequently

oh that was a ramble
but yea donky kong is pretty cool he has good vibes and is also ridiculously strong and will obliterate whoever threatens his family or home

edit to not double post :{ but yeah they just dropped a BUNCH of mario golf super rush info earlier today. i havent watched the overiew trailer but they put chargin chuck and pauline in the game so thats neat
MGSR_Character_Personalities_-_Chargin%27_Chuck.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
and yet i have to double post anyway... i know ive said this numerous times but can we PLEASE get any activity in the thread :{ it genuinely does feel like im keeping it up for nothing
as for news, unfortunately they announced kinopio-kun, the mascot of nintendos line account, will be retired now, which is really upsetting because all the art was simply so incredible... please check out that link to see kinopio kun art its all so so good
as for some lighter stuff, e3 is approaching! its very likely we will get at least some mario games announced. yall have any predictions? idk what to expect myself but im excited! especially with some rumors floating around
jun. 3 - super mario bros.: the lost levels (1986, nes)
jun. 11 - mario golf (1999, n64)
jun. 19 - mario super sluggers (2008, wii)
jun. 20 - wario world (2003, gcn)
jun. 22 - mario tennis aces (2018, switch)
jun. 23 - super mario 64 (1996, n64), mario & sonic at the rio 2016 olympic games (2016, wii u)
jun. 25 - yoshi's woolly world (2015, wii u), mario golf: super rush (2021, switch)
jun. 28 - donkey kong barrel blast (2007, wii), super mario maker 2 (2019, switch)
and yet i have to double post anyway... i know ive said this numerous times but can we PLEASE get any activity in the thread :{ it genuinely does feel like im keeping it up for nothing
as for news, unfortunately they announced kinopio-kun, the mascot of nintendos line account, will be retired now, which is really upsetting because all the art was simply so incredible... please check out that link to see kinopio kun art its all so so good
as for some lighter stuff, e3 is approaching! its very likely we will get at least some mario games announced. yall have any predictions? idk what to expect myself but im excited! especially with some rumors floating around
jun. 3 - super mario bros.: the lost levels (1986, nes)
jun. 11 - mario golf (1999, n64)
jun. 19 - mario super sluggers (2008, wii)
jun. 20 - wario world (2003, gcn)
jun. 22 - mario tennis aces (2018, switch)
jun. 23 - super mario 64 (1996, n64), mario & sonic at the rio 2016 olympic games (2016, wii u)
jun. 25 - yoshi's woolly world (2015, wii u), mario golf: super rush (2021, switch)
jun. 28 - donkey kong barrel blast (2007, wii), super mario maker 2 (2019, switch)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I absolutely love Mario games! Like many, I got my start in video games via Mario. My favorite characters are between Boo and Peach.

As for favorite games Super Mario 2 and 3 are pretty high up on the list. But I have a great love for the Paper Mario series.
I absolutely love Mario games! Like many, I got my start in video games via Mario. My favorite characters are between Boo and Peach.

As for favorite games Super Mario 2 and 3 are pretty high up on the list. But I have a great love for the Paper Mario series.
cCu28Aw.png
I really love the Mario & Luigi games! The designs, animations, and overall style of the games were so charming to me, and the story was a lot of fun as well. I really liked Fawful, he was a neat villain. Because of these games though, Bowser is my favorite, I love his personality. Reminds me a teeny tiny bit of Lord Hater from Wander Over Yonder, one of my favorite shows. Perhaps unsurprisingly, my favorite game was Bowser's Inside Story. Me and my brother prefer the original. I remember him getting stuck on the carrot boss and me playing it for him over and over trying to help him win. I wish he was on this site, because I know he would love to talk about Mario, it's one of his favorite things and he knows infinitely more about it than I do!

I also love the Paper Mario series, my favorite being Color Splash. I really loved Huey and it was very fun going around making paint splashes. The story and humor was fantastic to me as well. I remember playing Super Paper Mario with my family way back, so anything to do with that game is super nostalgic for me. Just the sound effects and everything. I loved it.
I really love the Mario & Luigi games! The designs, animations, and overall style of the games were so charming to me, and the story was a lot of fun as well. I really liked Fawful, he was a neat villain. Because of these games though, Bowser is my favorite, I love his personality. Reminds me a teeny tiny bit of Lord Hater from Wander Over Yonder, one of my favorite shows. Perhaps unsurprisingly, my favorite game was Bowser's Inside Story. Me and my brother prefer the original. I remember him getting stuck on the carrot boss and me playing it for him over and over trying to help him win. I wish he was on this site, because I know he would love to talk about Mario, it's one of his favorite things and he knows infinitely more about it than I do!

I also love the Paper Mario series, my favorite being Color Splash. I really loved Huey and it was very fun going around making paint splashes. The story and humor was fantastic to me as well. I remember playing Super Paper Mario with my family way back, so anything to do with that game is super nostalgic for me. Just the sound effects and everything. I loved it.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Even though I've always been a mario fan, I didn't grow up with the console games and rather the handheld games. I'm playing through mario galaxy for the first time and it's amazing!!
Even though I've always been a mario fan, I didn't grow up with the console games and rather the handheld games. I'm playing through mario galaxy for the first time and it's amazing!!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
SPOILERS ON A NEW GAME!!!
nintendo accidentally put it out on their website early. once its properly revealed i will edit this message
link to the page (DONT hover over this if you dont want to be spoiled)
so... mario + rabbids 2 is finally real. its called mario + rabbids sparks of hope. it will likely be announced in a few hours on todays ubisoft forward. im SO excited
it looks like we have a LOT of mario galaxy theming. we have rabbid lumas (i think theyre called sparks), rabbid rosalina, and the description and the ship in the artwork implies the team will be travelling between planets
everyone returnig also seems to have a new weapon, and rabbid luigi also got a new design, now he has overalls and the hat is backwards instead of sideways
i think the most intriguing, though, is the entirely new rabbid (?) in the main artwork... her design is RIGHT up my alley and im extremely curious as to. Who is she. Why does she have so many design traits copied from rabbid peach
the enviroments in the screenshots also look considerably different in terms of lighting, general appearance, and just the world theme in general. also the coins are sparklier.
this, as a whole, looks so much more different from the og game than i expected and i am incredibly excited

edit: page has been pulled. but i saved all the images (which are also available on mario wiki currently) and the description if anyone needs it

edit EDIT: mario + rabbids sparks of hope has been revealed now
SPOILERS ON A NEW GAME!!!
nintendo accidentally put it out on their website early. once its properly revealed i will edit this message
link to the page (DONT hover over this if you dont want to be spoiled)
so... mario + rabbids 2 is finally real. its called mario + rabbids sparks of hope. it will likely be announced in a few hours on todays ubisoft forward. im SO excited
it looks like we have a LOT of mario galaxy theming. we have rabbid lumas (i think theyre called sparks), rabbid rosalina, and the description and the ship in the artwork implies the team will be travelling between planets
everyone returnig also seems to have a new weapon, and rabbid luigi also got a new design, now he has overalls and the hat is backwards instead of sideways
i think the most intriguing, though, is the entirely new rabbid (?) in the main artwork... her design is RIGHT up my alley and im extremely curious as to. Who is she. Why does she have so many design traits copied from rabbid peach
the enviroments in the screenshots also look considerably different in terms of lighting, general appearance, and just the world theme in general. also the coins are sparklier.
this, as a whole, looks so much more different from the og game than i expected and i am incredibly excited

edit: page has been pulled. but i saved all the images (which are also available on mario wiki currently) and the description if anyone needs it

edit EDIT: mario + rabbids sparks of hope has been revealed now
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[s]i hate double posting so much why do i hardly get responses here[/s] anyway! the nintendo e3 direct literally just aired! they announced a new mario party game and a new warioware game. ill expand this post with info shortly, as well as info on mario + rabbids sparks of hope because i neglected it last post i will just generally talk about what mario stuff they talked about in the direct ----- [b]Mario Party Superstars[/b] from what i could tell, its basically the top 100 but done right. it also has 100 minigames, but it actually brings the older boards back, and also has online multiplayer! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534454974432804893/854392656020766811/unknown.png[/img] [b]Mario Golf Super Rush[/b] im not sure if there was any new info? but apparently they will be updating it with further content and i also spotted a new donk city stage which is really cool [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534454974432804893/854394526395269120/unknown.png[/img] [b]WarioWare: Get it Together![/b] this is all new!!! gameplay seems to be unique compared to other titles, and its got a multiplayer focus, like warioware mega party games i guess. still uses the warioware gold artstyle and designs for the most part, but this artwork seen is all new! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534454974432804893/854395113613819964/unknown.png[/img] also wario talked throughout the entire trailer and i love it i want more of mario charactres talking [b]Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope[/b] it was previously announced at the ubisoft forward, but they also talked about that a little. there was no new footage in the direct, but i was still really happy to see it!!! so. its DRASTICALLY different from kingdom battle in so many ways. like, WAY more than i expected!!! Even some designs and voices changed which is Interesting the battles are no longer grid based and have some new mechanics. the tone is also completely different and noticeably darker, and theres a lot of mario galaxy theming I frickin love kingdom battle so im extremely excited for sparks of hope its living rent free in my brain right now :} [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730453530028277850/854028713585803344/unknown.png[/img]this pic will do
i hate double posting so much why do i hardly get responses here
anyway! the nintendo e3 direct literally just aired! they announced a new mario party game and a new warioware game. ill expand this post with info shortly, as well as info on mario + rabbids sparks of hope because i neglected it last post
i will just generally talk about what mario stuff they talked about in the direct
Mario Party Superstars
from what i could tell, its basically the top 100 but done right. it also has 100 minigames, but it actually brings the older boards back, and also has online multiplayer!
unknown.png

Mario Golf Super Rush
im not sure if there was any new info? but apparently they will be updating it with further content and i also spotted a new donk city stage which is really cool
unknown.png

WarioWare: Get it Together!
this is all new!!! gameplay seems to be unique compared to other titles, and its got a multiplayer focus, like warioware mega party games i guess. still uses the warioware gold artstyle and designs for the most part, but this artwork seen is all new!
unknown.png
also wario talked throughout the entire trailer and i love it i want more of mario charactres talking

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
it was previously announced at the ubisoft forward, but they also talked about that a little. there was no new footage in the direct, but i was still really happy to see it!!!
so. its DRASTICALLY different from kingdom battle in so many ways. like, WAY more than i expected!!! Even some designs and voices changed which is Interesting
the battles are no longer grid based and have some new mechanics. the tone is also completely different and noticeably darker, and theres a lot of mario galaxy theming
I frickin love kingdom battle so im extremely excited for sparks of hope its living rent free in my brain right now :}
unknown.pngthis pic will do
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
*strolls in*

What if Luigi got tired of society one day and became mothman via magic

*backflips out*
*strolls in*

What if Luigi got tired of society one day and became mothman via magic

*backflips out*
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
Saw the hub and I was like "yes, a place to hype"

My all-time favorite game is Super Paper Mario, not long ago I rewatched Vinny from Vinesauce's let's play of the game and got in a big mood of it again uwu

My fave characters of the entire series are Dimentio, Ludwig, Count Bleck, Luigi, Daisy, Mario himself lol, Peach, Bowser... Maybe someone is missing but I have the memory of a fish and forget many things lmao

During the week got Paper Mario The Origami King but I'm punishing myself to I would only play it when I get my life together (lost my dad a couple of months ago and have the house drowned in paperwork and personal junk [lived still with my parents, took care of them full time] )

I'm kinda old, my very first console was the NES itself! (but got it like at the end of it's life pffft) But my parents refused to buy me lots of games (them are expensive here in Mexico xwx' ) so rentals at Blockbuster were my way to enjoy stuff mostly

Went a bit personal here but Nintendo and the Mario series have been there my entire life, in the good and bad stuff u3u
Saw the hub and I was like "yes, a place to hype"

My all-time favorite game is Super Paper Mario, not long ago I rewatched Vinny from Vinesauce's let's play of the game and got in a big mood of it again uwu

My fave characters of the entire series are Dimentio, Ludwig, Count Bleck, Luigi, Daisy, Mario himself lol, Peach, Bowser... Maybe someone is missing but I have the memory of a fish and forget many things lmao

During the week got Paper Mario The Origami King but I'm punishing myself to I would only play it when I get my life together (lost my dad a couple of months ago and have the house drowned in paperwork and personal junk [lived still with my parents, took care of them full time] )

I'm kinda old, my very first console was the NES itself! (but got it like at the end of it's life pffft) But my parents refused to buy me lots of games (them are expensive here in Mexico xwx' ) so rentals at Blockbuster were my way to enjoy stuff mostly

Went a bit personal here but Nintendo and the Mario series have been there my entire life, in the good and bad stuff u3u
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
I don't know if anyone will respond to me here but I am more excited about Super Nintendo World coming to Universal Studios Orlando than the 2 Mario games. I am saving up $100+ just for the experience stuff alone.

But the place won't be scheduled to be open until 2025.. :(
I don't know if anyone will respond to me here but I am more excited about Super Nintendo World coming to Universal Studios Orlando than the 2 Mario games. I am saving up $100+ just for the experience stuff alone.

But the place won't be scheduled to be open until 2025.. :(
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39