Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
happy new year!!! [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/9/94/Play_Nintendo_New_Year_2.jpg[/img] yesterday i actually got super mario 3d all stars, and ive never played any of the three games on it before so its exciting!!! i started with mario 64 so far. im SO excited to get to sunshine and galaxy later i also completely forgot to mention dkc3 came out on snes online in december. ive played and beat it! now i just cant stop thinking about donkey kong games in general... share your experiences with them if you have any!!! and any mario game tbh. id greatly appreciate any activity here :pleading: [b]jan. 13[/b] - mario party advance (2005, gba) [b]jan. 17[/b] - mario & sonic at the olympic games (2008, ds) [b]jan. 18[/b] - wario: master of disguise (2007, ds) [b]jan. 21[/b] - wario land: super mario land 3 (1994, gb), super smash bros. (1999, n64) [b]jan. 27[/b] - yoshi touch & go (2005, ds) [b]jan. 31[/b] - super smash bros. brawl (2008, wii)
happy new year!!!
Play_Nintendo_New_Year_2.jpg
yesterday i actually got super mario 3d all stars, and ive never played any of the three games on it before so its exciting!!! i started with mario 64 so far. im SO excited to get to sunshine and galaxy later
i also completely forgot to mention dkc3 came out on snes online in december. ive played and beat it! now i just cant stop thinking about donkey kong games in general... share your experiences with them if you have any!!! and any mario game tbh. id greatly appreciate any activity here :pleading:

jan. 13 - mario party advance (2005, gba)
jan. 17 - mario & sonic at the olympic games (2008, ds)
jan. 18 - wario: master of disguise (2007, ds)
jan. 21 - wario land: super mario land 3 (1994, gb), super smash bros. (1999, n64)
jan. 27 - yoshi touch & go (2005, ds)
jan. 31 - super smash bros. brawl (2008, wii)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
...Luigi is best boy
We must protect the green man
I must also say Mr. L, Green Thunder! Is an absolute b o p
I beat Luigi’s Mansion 3 not long ago, and that was most definitely the best Mario game I’ve played (with Odyssey probably being second)
I’m so glad I found this thread because yeah
I’ve started to obsess over green machine
HehehhHehehhe
(If you ever wanna talk I’m always down to talk I love discussing Mario stuff ((especially about Luigi)) so feel free to reach out!)
...Luigi is best boy
We must protect the green man
I must also say Mr. L, Green Thunder! Is an absolute b o p
I beat Luigi’s Mansion 3 not long ago, and that was most definitely the best Mario game I’ve played (with Odyssey probably being second)
I’m so glad I found this thread because yeah
I’ve started to obsess over green machine
HehehhHehehhe
(If you ever wanna talk I’m always down to talk I love discussing Mario stuff ((especially about Luigi)) so feel free to reach out!)
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
super mariooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

lately I've been trying to complete mk8 deluxe, I finally got gold mario and now I'm just grinding coins to get the gold glider lol.

super mariooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

lately I've been trying to complete mk8 deluxe, I finally got gold mario and now I'm just grinding coins to get the gold glider lol.

water.gifShe/They, FR +0FB931Uv.png9KurPRs.png
weve got a big ol drop of bowsers fury info yesterday and today! with two? new trailers and also new artwork i cant stop thinking about ever [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a3/SM3DWBF_Mario_Jr._Art.png[/img] everything is a cat by the way [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/c/c2/SM3DW%2BBF_Artwork_Piranha_Plant_%28Cat%29.png[/img] for clearer info see [url=https://www.mariowiki.com/SM3DW+BF]this link[/url]. i cant link to the specific paragraph with the bowsers fury info cause fr is highly uncooperative with apostrophes
weve got a big ol drop of bowsers fury info yesterday and today! with two? new trailers and also new artwork i cant stop thinking about ever
SM3DWBF_Mario_Jr._Art.png
everything is a cat by the way
SM3DW%2BBF_Artwork_Piranha_Plant_%28Cat%29.png
for clearer info see this link. i cant link to the specific paragraph with the bowsers fury info cause fr is highly uncooperative with apostrophes
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@pixelspiral OMG! [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/5/58/SM3DW%2BBF_Artwork_Goomba_%28Cat%29.png[/img]
@pixelspiral OMG!

SM3DW%2BBF_Artwork_Goomba_%28Cat%29.png
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
CAT GOOMBA
CAT GOOMBA
russianoreo_1.gif
About our system!
My art shop!
*barges through door*

Why haven't I stumbled across this thread sooner??!

Hello!! I love love LOVE the Mario franchise. My favourite characters are Bobby (paper mario), Lemmy, King Boo, Kamek and Bowser JR.

Also,, the bowers fury clip looks stunningg hrghhh
*barges through door*

Why haven't I stumbled across this thread sooner??!

Hello!! I love love LOVE the Mario franchise. My favourite characters are Bobby (paper mario), Lemmy, King Boo, Kamek and Bowser JR.

Also,, the bowers fury clip looks stunningg hrghhh
xPlkKnY.png
I can’t wait for Bowser’s Fury it looks like it’ll be such a blast
Junior will get to be a main character, that’ll be fun
I can’t wait for Bowser’s Fury it looks like it’ll be such a blast
Junior will get to be a main character, that’ll be fun
russianoreo_1.gif
About our system!
My art shop!
ey new posts and not just made by myself
anyway its february! the 3d world port, and thus bowsers fury, is coming out this 12th! its not noted in the list because i didnt mark any of the ports. but maybe i should start doing that..?

feb. 1 - game & watch gallery (1997, gb)
feb. 4 - dk: king of swing (2005, gba)
feb. 9 - mario & sonic at the london 2012 olympic games (2012, 3ds)
feb. 11 - mario & luigi: bowser's inside story (2009, ds)
feb. 13 - donkey kong country: tropical freeze (2014, wii u)
feb. 18 - mario & sonic at the rio 2016 olympic games (2016, 3ds)
feb. 19 - wario's woods (1994, nes)
feb. 23 - mario's game gallery (first game where charles martinet voiced mario!) (1995, pc)
ey new posts and not just made by myself
anyway its february! the 3d world port, and thus bowsers fury, is coming out this 12th! its not noted in the list because i didnt mark any of the ports. but maybe i should start doing that..?

feb. 1 - game & watch gallery (1997, gb)
feb. 4 - dk: king of swing (2005, gba)
feb. 9 - mario & sonic at the london 2012 olympic games (2012, 3ds)
feb. 11 - mario & luigi: bowser's inside story (2009, ds)
feb. 13 - donkey kong country: tropical freeze (2014, wii u)
feb. 18 - mario & sonic at the rio 2016 olympic games (2016, 3ds)
feb. 19 - wario's woods (1994, nes)
feb. 23 - mario's game gallery (first game where charles martinet voiced mario!) (1995, pc)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
super mario 3d world + bowser's fury is out today!! and i have a few things to ask yall: - are you getting the port? if you did, share your experiences! ill appreciate any activity on the thread it feels like im running it for nothing :( - should i start including notable ports and remakes like this in my monthly anniversary lists? as for myself i will be getting it at some point but im not sure when. right now i just want to get donkey kong country tropical freeze! thats enough full price games for a while also, if youre sharing bowser's fury stuff, dont forget to use the spoiler tag as necessary, [spoiler]like this![/spoiler] [code][spoiler]like this![/spoiler][/code]
super mario 3d world + bowser's fury is out today!! and i have a few things to ask yall:
- are you getting the port? if you did, share your experiences! ill appreciate any activity on the thread it feels like im running it for nothing :(
- should i start including notable ports and remakes like this in my monthly anniversary lists?

as for myself i will be getting it at some point but im not sure when. right now i just want to get donkey kong country tropical freeze! thats enough full price games for a while

also, if youre sharing bowser's fury stuff, dont forget to use the spoiler tag as necessary, like this!
Code:
[spoiler]like this![/spoiler]
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39