Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Scorpiontail

i feel so ashamed, i forgot about the closet goblins omggggg
@Scorpiontail

i feel so ashamed, i forgot about the closet goblins omggggg
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Hi!! I haven't seen this thread before but I love cryptids and supernatural stuff so I figured I'd stop by :D
Hi!! I haven't seen this thread before but I love cryptids and supernatural stuff so I figured I'd stop by :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@starshiny It's fine! Going to attempt to make a closet goblin dragon soon! Edit: I now have a goblin breeding pair.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50197421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501975/50197421_350.png[/img] [/url] Gonna name him something stupid [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50196059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501961/50196059_350.png[/img] [/url] And I have no idea what to do with her...
@starshiny
It's fine! Going to attempt to make a closet goblin dragon soon!

Edit: I now have a goblin breeding pair....

50197421_350.png

Gonna name him something stupid

50196059_350.png

And I have no idea what to do with her...
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@SammySepticEye

welcome!! we love new people in the thread ^^ any cryptically/paranormal you find interesting? got any stories?
@SammySepticEye

welcome!! we love new people in the thread ^^ any cryptically/paranormal you find interesting? got any stories?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Scorpiontail

they’re hideously gorgeous, i’d love to buy one if you sell any ^^
@Scorpiontail

they’re hideously gorgeous, i’d love to buy one if you sell any ^^
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny
I'll keep that in mind once they can breed! Thinking of making a subspecies with them now....
@starshiny
I'll keep that in mind once they can breed! Thinking of making a subspecies with them now....
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@starshiny I do! Two actually, and I guess one of them being something that I don't really know much about and might need some advice on '><

First one goes back a bit to when I was a kid. My brother, sister, and I all believed in the existence of dragons. We had this spot in our backyard in the woods where we would leave them 'offerings' of food or cool-looking rocks and stuff, and in return for what we left we would be allowed to see them if we went looking. I do remember being the one to start leaving stuff for them, but I don't remember why I started to or what made me think of it? But I do still remember a lot about them in general.

We made up this whole list of information on the dragons, there's a physical copy somewhere in my house but I think I lost it a little while ago. I do remember a lot of what it was though

* They usually only come out at night to avoid being seen by people, but you can sometimes see them during the day if you're lucky.

*They're always dull-colored, with most being black, white, or grayscale. Brown dragons are also fairly common.

*Size can range quite a bit, but smaller dragons are more common.

*They're omnivores, but greatly prefer meat

*They can make themselves visible/invisible to the human eye at will, so when you do catch a glimpse of one it's because they're letting you, and it's never for more than a second.

It's been a while since I've actually seen one, since I've been out less and eventually stopped regularly leaving them things as I got older, but I still remember what some of them looked like probably with enough accuracy to draw them. But anyway that's my first story, I've been fascinated with dragons for basically my entire life and never believed they were evil, even as like a toddler. (Mom can confirm, she had this little dragon statuette thing in my room when I was a toddler and I loved it) My Chinese zodiac is also a dragon!

I'll brb with the second, I gotta go get dinner started real quick :D
@starshiny I do! Two actually, and I guess one of them being something that I don't really know much about and might need some advice on '><

First one goes back a bit to when I was a kid. My brother, sister, and I all believed in the existence of dragons. We had this spot in our backyard in the woods where we would leave them 'offerings' of food or cool-looking rocks and stuff, and in return for what we left we would be allowed to see them if we went looking. I do remember being the one to start leaving stuff for them, but I don't remember why I started to or what made me think of it? But I do still remember a lot about them in general.

We made up this whole list of information on the dragons, there's a physical copy somewhere in my house but I think I lost it a little while ago. I do remember a lot of what it was though

* They usually only come out at night to avoid being seen by people, but you can sometimes see them during the day if you're lucky.

*They're always dull-colored, with most being black, white, or grayscale. Brown dragons are also fairly common.

*Size can range quite a bit, but smaller dragons are more common.

*They're omnivores, but greatly prefer meat

*They can make themselves visible/invisible to the human eye at will, so when you do catch a glimpse of one it's because they're letting you, and it's never for more than a second.

It's been a while since I've actually seen one, since I've been out less and eventually stopped regularly leaving them things as I got older, but I still remember what some of them looked like probably with enough accuracy to draw them. But anyway that's my first story, I've been fascinated with dragons for basically my entire life and never believed they were evil, even as like a toddler. (Mom can confirm, she had this little dragon statuette thing in my room when I was a toddler and I loved it) My Chinese zodiac is also a dragon!

I'll brb with the second, I gotta go get dinner started real quick :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye

as a kid, i did a similar thing with faeries! i would leave little flowers and rocks and hope for a glimpse of one, and i actually have a very vivid memory of one being in my room when i woke up randomly in the middle of the night.
@SammySepticEye

as a kid, i did a similar thing with faeries! i would leave little flowers and rocks and hope for a glimpse of one, and i actually have a very vivid memory of one being in my room when i woke up randomly in the middle of the night.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
hey guys! @Herico shared this great series of threads with me, in r/NoSleep. i read all 8 parts, and i'm pretty spooked, and they are all real stories of things people have experienced.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
hey guys! @Herico shared this great series of threads with me, in r/NoSleep. i read all 8 parts, and i'm pretty spooked, and they are all real stories of things people have experienced.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I HAVE A MOTHMAN OBSESSION AND I WANT TO MOVE TO WEST VIRGINIA SO I CAN HUG HIM
I HAVE A MOTHMAN OBSESSION AND I WANT TO MOVE TO WEST VIRGINIA SO I CAN HUG HIM
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46