Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Case File (Cryptids/Paranormal)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
[quote name="@Sylvpix" date="2019-03-11 23:30:21" ] I should really get an exorcist hnghg [/quote] SWEETIE. how many scratches are there usually? is it one or 3 or more/less?
@Sylvpix wrote on 2019-03-11 23:30:21:
I should really get an exorcist hnghg
SWEETIE. how many scratches are there usually? is it one or 3 or more/less?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny
One scratch. It happens in the day/when I'm not at home as well as when I'm sleeping. Currently my arm has like two scratches from two different times. Oddly enough they're there for around 1 hour or so before disappearing even though it should have taken around a week to heal? And they leave behind no scars or anything.
@starshiny
One scratch. It happens in the day/when I'm not at home as well as when I'm sleeping. Currently my arm has like two scratches from two different times. Oddly enough they're there for around 1 hour or so before disappearing even though it should have taken around a week to heal? And they leave behind no scars or anything.
@Sylvpix

please go get some holy water or an exorcist, that's not good... but at least its not 3 scratches
@Sylvpix

please go get some holy water or an exorcist, that's not good... but at least its not 3 scratches
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Sylvpix
As the self-proclaimed kind of, sorta, not really, demon expert I would say that it's just a really angry normal ghost. Demons leave three scratches to mock the holy trinity. I wouldn't exorcise it unless it scratched or attacked you more frequently, ask it to leave you alone or just tell it that it is no longer welcome in your home. Most spirits listen and leave, but it takes longer for stubborn ones, burn a candle while telling it to leave to help it pass on!
@Sylvpix
As the self-proclaimed kind of, sorta, not really, demon expert I would say that it's just a really angry normal ghost. Demons leave three scratches to mock the holy trinity. I wouldn't exorcise it unless it scratched or attacked you more frequently, ask it to leave you alone or just tell it that it is no longer welcome in your home. Most spirits listen and leave, but it takes longer for stubborn ones, burn a candle while telling it to leave to help it pass on!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Scorpiontail
Oof okay thanks for the advice! At least it's not a demon ^^
Where I live we have something called the Hungry Ghost Festival, and they say that ghosts who come up from Hell (they get released for a little bit during that month) sometimes escape, not going back when they're supposed to.
I know my neighbours leave food out for them, so maybe this is just a ghost who decided to stay around for a bit. After the next Hungry Ghost Festival it should leave. If it doesn't, I'll see if there's anything I can do. Thanks again!
@Scorpiontail
Oof okay thanks for the advice! At least it's not a demon ^^
Where I live we have something called the Hungry Ghost Festival, and they say that ghosts who come up from Hell (they get released for a little bit during that month) sometimes escape, not going back when they're supposed to.
I know my neighbours leave food out for them, so maybe this is just a ghost who decided to stay around for a bit. After the next Hungry Ghost Festival it should leave. If it doesn't, I'll see if there's anything I can do. Thanks again!
@Sylvpix
You're very welcome!!
@Sylvpix
You're very welcome!!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
nothing too out of the ordinary but earlier today there was a knock at my closet door.

nothing and no one around to make the sound.
nothing too out of the ordinary but earlier today there was a knock at my closet door.

nothing and no one around to make the sound.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
Here in the west, Saint Patrick's day just past. Do any of you believe leprechauns, gremlins, goblins, kobalds, imps, or other little creatures exist?

I swear up and down that my mother's keys were on the table and my pasta was on the top shelf. I myself am not a forgetful person who misplaces things- I usually keep track or put things in specific places! So when something goes missing, it's really unusual.
Here in the west, Saint Patrick's day just past. Do any of you believe leprechauns, gremlins, goblins, kobalds, imps, or other little creatures exist?

I swear up and down that my mother's keys were on the table and my pasta was on the top shelf. I myself am not a forgetful person who misplaces things- I usually keep track or put things in specific places! So when something goes missing, it's really unusual.
xfUm8MQ.png ItHYybh.png
Where The Sick Reign ·•· Serial Sick
He/His They/Theirs ·•· Taken
FR+3 ·•· Eastern Standard Time
Worldbuilding ·•· Whatever Chess or Ram are doin'
I have no excuse to not respond to posts
Accepts all friend requests and messages
·•· x ·•·
Still under construction!
Threads coming soon!
c18inc2.png TPTPTYT.png
@SerialSick

a new person omg yeah, i believe in some little folk! there was an episode of a podcast i love, Lore, that talked about the little folk, and how there has been stories of them for centuries. that much history lends some credibility to every current day sighting or encounter!
@SerialSick

a new person omg yeah, i believe in some little folk! there was an episode of a podcast i love, Lore, that talked about the little folk, and how there has been stories of them for centuries. that much history lends some credibility to every current day sighting or encounter!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@SerialSick
Yay new person! As someone with Irish roots I whole heartily believed in leprechauns, and goblins. (If you read back a bit you'll find where I started talking about closet goblins, I know I made them up but really I would love to see/have one.)
@SerialSick
Yay new person! As someone with Irish roots I whole heartily believed in leprechauns, and goblins. (If you read back a bit you'll find where I started talking about closet goblins, I know I made them up but really I would love to see/have one.)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46