Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dark Souls ♦ Sekiro ♦ Bloodborne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Its not that hard actually. The 4k are the only problem really, everything else is rather simple if you know what you're doing and the bosses started to one hit me after ng+3 anyway.
Its not that hard actually. The 4k are the only problem really, everything else is rather simple if you know what you're doing and the bosses started to one hit me after ng+3 anyway.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
yey! I just got my Dark Souls Amiibos yesterday! :3 I love dark souls.

I started with Dark Souls 3 though, so going backwards is a bit difficult since Dark Souls 3 is so smooth and I got used to those hit boxes.

My favorite character is greirat. He is best boy.
yey! I just got my Dark Souls Amiibos yesterday! :3 I love dark souls.

I started with Dark Souls 3 though, so going backwards is a bit difficult since Dark Souls 3 is so smooth and I got used to those hit boxes.

My favorite character is greirat. He is best boy.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Katargo I know hat you mean X) -A certain friend of mine is having quite the challenge fighting Ornstein and Smough...

@Rivix For Solaire right?? That's cool; love that guy :) Yup, there are some very unique characters in Dark Souls 3. Also very helpful ones, such as Greirat and Siegward :)

@Katargo I know hat you mean X) -A certain friend of mine is having quite the challenge fighting Ornstein and Smough...

@Rivix For Solaire right?? That's cool; love that guy :) Yup, there are some very unique characters in Dark Souls 3. Also very helpful ones, such as Greirat and Siegward :)

g8T8XC2.png
@/Firefly15 I always found the super Anor Londo Bros rather simple cause there move are pretty easy to see (not like two certain pets in the DS2 dlc that still hit you even tho you clearly dodged through the attack...). But contrary to most guides I always killed Smough first. Tell your friend to level an uchigatana and put fire on it for Ornstein and lightning for Smough. And the should take their time, wait till Smough charges and Ornstein doesn't follow right after, get one hit in and pull back. At least thats how I fought them so far. I also found not summoning Solaire helps a lot cause as much as I love this guy he always ends up killing the wrong one and dying right after xD

@Rivix the Solaire one? Damn I am jealous :O I wanted to get one too but it sold out on Amazon before I managed to get my hands on it. May I ask where you bought it from? And welcome to DS. We love hit boxes, especially those really screwed up ones, they are a feature to make the game better xD Just wait for 60 fps Manus in a otherwise 30 fps game :P
@/Firefly15 I always found the super Anor Londo Bros rather simple cause there move are pretty easy to see (not like two certain pets in the DS2 dlc that still hit you even tho you clearly dodged through the attack...). But contrary to most guides I always killed Smough first. Tell your friend to level an uchigatana and put fire on it for Ornstein and lightning for Smough. And the should take their time, wait till Smough charges and Ornstein doesn't follow right after, get one hit in and pull back. At least thats how I fought them so far. I also found not summoning Solaire helps a lot cause as much as I love this guy he always ends up killing the wrong one and dying right after xD

@Rivix the Solaire one? Damn I am jealous :O I wanted to get one too but it sold out on Amazon before I managed to get my hands on it. May I ask where you bought it from? And welcome to DS. We love hit boxes, especially those really screwed up ones, they are a feature to make the game better xD Just wait for 60 fps Manus in a otherwise 30 fps game :P
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo Ironically, not five minutes after I said he (zero20) found it difficult, he beat them both -u- Oh well, XD
Me and him are kinda racing, to see who can finish their current playthrough of Dark Souls first X)
@Katargo Ironically, not five minutes after I said he (zero20) found it difficult, he beat them both -u- Oh well, XD
Me and him are kinda racing, to see who can finish their current playthrough of Dark Souls first X)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 yea! i actually never played dark souls 1, and i like Oscar better cause of his tossed-out lore... but Solaire is awesome!

@Katargo I literally... STALKED THE HECK out of that amiibo. After I pre-ordered mine, my friend from another country that didn't even have the opportunity to get them, gave me sad-puppy-dog eyes cause they wanted one too. Alas, this started my second stalk-fest to get another one. My friend requested it a day after I ordered it and it was sold-out.. .EVERYWHERE. I hunted everything until the second round of releases hit. I got super lucky. xD It's suppppeeeerrr nice though.

I got all mine from Gamestop.
@Firefly15 yea! i actually never played dark souls 1, and i like Oscar better cause of his tossed-out lore... but Solaire is awesome!

@Katargo I literally... STALKED THE HECK out of that amiibo. After I pre-ordered mine, my friend from another country that didn't even have the opportunity to get them, gave me sad-puppy-dog eyes cause they wanted one too. Alas, this started my second stalk-fest to get another one. My friend requested it a day after I ordered it and it was sold-out.. .EVERYWHERE. I hunted everything until the second round of releases hit. I got super lucky. xD It's suppppeeeerrr nice though.

I got all mine from Gamestop.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@/Firefly15 I can pretty reliable beat the game in half a day if you don't insist on killing every single boss.

@Rivix I don't think Gamestop over here offered them *sigh* the pain of living outside of America. I really do hope the make more of those, I want my Mr sunshine :(
Edit: And go play DS1! Its fantastic, you're gonna have so much fun with the 4 Kings and Ornstein and Smough and Manus and Blight Town x)
@/Firefly15 I can pretty reliable beat the game in half a day if you don't insist on killing every single boss.

@Rivix I don't think Gamestop over here offered them *sigh* the pain of living outside of America. I really do hope the make more of those, I want my Mr sunshine :(
Edit: And go play DS1! Its fantastic, you're gonna have so much fun with the 4 Kings and Ornstein and Smough and Manus and Blight Town x)
@Rivix I know right? Wish they would've included more about Oscar. He's such a likable character :)

@Katargo Ah yes, Blight Town. Glorious Blight Town. (It just wouldn't be dark souls without constant, high risk drop-off points now would it? XD)
@Rivix I know right? Wish they would've included more about Oscar. He's such a likable character :)

@Katargo Ah yes, Blight Town. Glorious Blight Town. (It just wouldn't be dark souls without constant, high risk drop-off points now would it? XD)
g8T8XC2.png
More like having random people shooting poisonous arrows at you that will definitely kill you within seconds or make you jump from very high structures in an attempt to dodge them xD
Wouldn't be Dark Souls without the constant self-torture. We're all dirty masochist.
More like having random people shooting poisonous arrows at you that will definitely kill you within seconds or make you jump from very high structures in an attempt to dodge them xD
Wouldn't be Dark Souls without the constant self-torture. We're all dirty masochist.
@Katargo Indeed XD (I got through Blight Town in less then an hour the first time I tried it though, sooo....)
@Katargo Indeed XD (I got through Blight Town in less then an hour the first time I tried it though, sooo....)
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22