Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dark Souls ♦ Sekiro ♦ Bloodborne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Bui Okay, sounds great :)
@Bui Okay, sounds great :)
g8T8XC2.png
Figured I write here in case someone is interested. Amazon has the Solaire Amiibo in stock for ... heck I just bought it and already forgot, 28€?
I'd link it but it would get you to the German page I believe.

Figured I write here in case someone is interested. Amazon has the Solaire Amiibo in stock for ... heck I just bought it and already forgot, 28€?
I'd link it but it would get you to the German page I believe.

tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
hi everyone, I love DS and I just started playing Remastered on my account to get all the trophies...my bf and I got the trophies for our shared (but mostly his) acct...anyway if u wanna play remastered on PS4 with me my handle is atomic_pupper! I just started a new character and have leveled up Once with her but I also have some actually good ones on the other acct

ANYWAY I can be done rambling about that, I’ve played all the games in the series but Demons Souls. I heard a rumor they might be releasing Demons Souls Remastered on PS4? Does anyone know if that might be the slightest bit true?
hi everyone, I love DS and I just started playing Remastered on my account to get all the trophies...my bf and I got the trophies for our shared (but mostly his) acct...anyway if u wanna play remastered on PS4 with me my handle is atomic_pupper! I just started a new character and have leveled up Once with her but I also have some actually good ones on the other acct

ANYWAY I can be done rambling about that, I’ve played all the games in the series but Demons Souls. I heard a rumor they might be releasing Demons Souls Remastered on PS4? Does anyone know if that might be the slightest bit true?
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
@Katargo @pharmakraken Sorry it took me a while to notice your comments >w< (I get like 200 pings a day -and I am not even joking OuO) @Katargo That's awesome; I aim to have a little collection of dark souls trinkets eventually. ^w^ @pharmakraken That's cool -I actually just started my Dark Souls Remastered campaign too. (I would message you about playing it together, but, I'm on xbox one, so...) But since you are on PS4, I highly recommend Bloodborne -I haven't played it (don't have a PS4 yet; those things are pricey ^u^') but I have watched a ton of gameplay. It. Is. Awesome. As for Demon Souls....remastered? -that would be absolutely fantastic (let me know if you hear anything else on that). Personally, my favorite Demon Souls Boss is probably the Storm King. [img]https://i.imgur.com/n33KOWM.png[/img]
@Katargo @pharmakraken Sorry it took me a while to notice your comments >w< (I get like 200 pings a day -and I am not even joking OuO)

@Katargo That's awesome; I aim to have a little collection of dark souls trinkets eventually. ^w^

@pharmakraken That's cool -I actually just started my Dark Souls Remastered campaign too. (I would message you about playing it together, but, I'm on xbox one, so...) But since you are on PS4, I highly recommend Bloodborne -I haven't played it (don't have a PS4 yet; those things are pricey ^u^') but I have watched a ton of gameplay. It. Is. Awesome.
As for Demon Souls....remastered? -that would be absolutely fantastic (let me know if you hear anything else on that).

Personally, my favorite Demon Souls Boss is probably the Storm King.
n33KOWM.png

g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Hey, made it past Lorian and Lothric yet? XD
@Firefly15 Hey, made it past Lorian and Lothric yet? XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

....maybe......

..no... -w- (You knew that was coming XD)
@kyrin18

....maybe......

..no... -w- (You knew that was coming XD)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

Lothric: *puppy eyes* "You-you wouldn't! Right?"

XD
@Firefly15

Lothric: *puppy eyes* "You-you wouldn't! Right?"

XD
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Not yet at least XD
@kyrin18 Not yet at least XD
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 How could you? XD

Oh well.

*grabs Lorian and runs*
@Firefly15 How could you? XD

Oh well.

*grabs Lorian and runs*
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Ha ha. ^u^
@kyrin18 Ha ha. ^u^
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22