Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dark Souls ♦ Sekiro ♦ Bloodborne
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@monkfishlover Congrats! :)
@monkfishlover Congrats! :)
g8T8XC2.png
Am I the only one here who didn't realize that, the little talking fireball that keeps appearing in Dark Souls II is really Aldia?
Am I the only one here who didn't realize that, the little talking fireball that keeps appearing in Dark Souls II is really Aldia?
g8T8XC2.png
Any tips for fighting the smelter demon? ...or the Katana dudes? (that love to beat my brains out, every single time I go to Iron Keep.)

Edit: I finally beat him. Yusss! OuO
Any tips for fighting the smelter demon? ...or the Katana dudes? (that love to beat my brains out, every single time I go to Iron Keep.)

Edit: I finally beat him. Yusss! OuO
g8T8XC2.png
does having new game plus on one character affect all other save files?

i got invaded in a regular new game (i wanted to try a sorcerer play through) by someone with havel armor right next to the fog wall for the gargoyles
does having new game plus on one character affect all other save files?

i got invaded in a regular new game (i wanted to try a sorcerer play through) by someone with havel armor right next to the fog wall for the gargoyles
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover I think you can have around five save games; as far as I know they don't affect each other :)
@monkfishlover I think you can have around five save games; as far as I know they don't affect each other :)
g8T8XC2.png
DARK SOULS YOU SAY hi i'm terrible at the games and haven't finished any but i would take a bullet for artorias. he is the only fandragon i have finished [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49623649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496237/49623649_350.png[/img] [/url] I guess i'll register him Dark Souls Artorias and my username is Signal! :D
DARK SOULS YOU SAY

hi i'm terrible at the games and haven't finished any but i would take a bullet for artorias. he is the only fandragon i have finished

49623649_350.png

I guess i'll register him

Dark Souls
Artorias
and my username is Signal! :D
giphy.gif
[quote name="Signal" date="2019-04-02 17:15:40" ] i would take a bullet for artorias. [/quote] @Signal Same X) (He's a personal favorite character, so yeah ... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37788351]<3[/url]) Registered!
Signal wrote on 2019-04-02 17:15:40:
i would take a bullet for artorias.

@Signal Same X) (He's a personal favorite character, so yeah ... <3) Registered!

g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 I SAW YOUR ARTORIAS TOO.... IM BIG LOVE...... the blue he has is especially pretty ;o; you defs got his essence down

lmao i also kind of have sif who i made by accident.... i named him sif before i knew who sif was lmao

also can i just say that @FatherGascoigne and @Bui have particularly amazing wet nurse fandragons
@Firefly15 I SAW YOUR ARTORIAS TOO.... IM BIG LOVE...... the blue he has is especially pretty ;o; you defs got his essence down

lmao i also kind of have sif who i made by accident.... i named him sif before i knew who sif was lmao

also can i just say that @FatherGascoigne and @Bui have particularly amazing wet nurse fandragons
giphy.gif
@Signal Thank you >w<
@Signal Thank you >w<
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15
Dude the art on your Artorias is hella amazing I might totally not steal one or two as desktop background.

Did anyone play Sekiro yet? I've pretty much binged it since it got released and despite it being different than DS, I am still getting all those good DS feelings and I just love it, it's such a fantastic game.
@Firefly15
Dude the art on your Artorias is hella amazing I might totally not steal one or two as desktop background.

Did anyone play Sekiro yet? I've pretty much binged it since it got released and despite it being different than DS, I am still getting all those good DS feelings and I just love it, it's such a fantastic game.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22