Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Expose yourself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm lonely and use x reader fanfics to cope
I'm lonely and use x reader fanfics to cope
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
Once when I was in theater club in my high school, we were all told to go out on the stage. It was lunch, so I was holding cheese because my sandwich had fallen apart. So I walked out, and there was a yearbook photo person. They told us to stand in line, and when I tried to leave to put my cheese away, the teacher told me to go back. I went back just as they were starting to take the pictures, and had to shove the cheese in my pocket. In the high school yearbook there is a picture of me with cheese in my pocket and no one knew until now.
Once when I was in theater club in my high school, we were all told to go out on the stage. It was lunch, so I was holding cheese because my sandwich had fallen apart. So I walked out, and there was a yearbook photo person. They told us to stand in line, and when I tried to leave to put my cheese away, the teacher told me to go back. I went back just as they were starting to take the pictures, and had to shove the cheese in my pocket. In the high school yearbook there is a picture of me with cheese in my pocket and no one knew until now.
I tend to transform people I know into anthropomorphic cats. It's fun to create a character based off of something concrete, and it's interesting incorporating their personality into their design. Example: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10017044_O3UyKhgrYo8HrfZ.png[/img] [i]yeet[/i]
I tend to transform people I know into anthropomorphic cats. It's fun to create a character based off of something concrete, and it's interesting incorporating their personality into their design.

Example:

10017044_O3UyKhgrYo8HrfZ.png

yeet
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I once hurled an egg out of the window years ago to see what would happen.

I also sprayed myself in the eye with glitter spray paint.
I once hurled an egg out of the window years ago to see what would happen.

I also sprayed myself in the eye with glitter spray paint.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
At camp we arnt allowed to bring snacks inside, so before we were gonna watch a movie, I hid pack of skittles in my water bottle to sneak inside later. Wel Completely forgetting it gets hot as hell in the rooms I come back to a whole bag of skittles melted to the bottom of my water bottle.
At camp we arnt allowed to bring snacks inside, so before we were gonna watch a movie, I hid pack of skittles in my water bottle to sneak inside later. Wel Completely forgetting it gets hot as hell in the rooms I come back to a whole bag of skittles melted to the bottom of my water bottle.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
A few weeks ago, during lunch at school, I backwards dabbed and hit the girl sitting behind me.
A few weeks ago, during lunch at school, I backwards dabbed and hit the girl sitting behind me.
9CxYF0H.png
I once broke my arm in 3 places because I got spooked by a bee
I once broke my arm in 3 places because I got spooked by a bee
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
A while back I was shaking up a can of spray paint and accidentally pressed the trigger.

Guess which way the nozzle was facing.

My face, hair, and glasses were half silver for a little while.
A while back I was shaking up a can of spray paint and accidentally pressed the trigger.

Guess which way the nozzle was facing.

My face, hair, and glasses were half silver for a little while.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I stole a free sample drink from a starbucks last year.
I stole a free sample drink from a starbucks last year.
dWCPwZL.png Dragon Tail Plushies for SALE!
I broke my pinkie finger when I was younger running from my sister and face planted into a armchair recliner. Surprisingly very painful.

Oh and when I was even younger, maybe five or six, I broke my foot jumping off my mothers bed with my sister accidentally doing a front flip (cause my sister decided instead of jumping she would hang on to my hand for a second too long then let go) and landing wrong on my foot. I also hid it for a whole day or two by riding on a princess scooter cause I was terrified of the hospital.

Oh also I use to hide the nutella in my room so no one else can have any. They always get crumbs in it and ruin it. Like I just want to have one spoonful without getting little crunchy crumbs in it.

Oh and when I was real little I use to hide nail clippers behind my dresser cause I was terrified of my mom clipping my nails so close. I got caught eventually. But by then I learned how to clip my own nails.

I use to make myself sick to my stomach to avoid playing co-ed kickball in middle school. Like I'd get so nervous that my stomach would start to hurt.

I have piggy bank filled with fortunes from fortune cookies that I hope to come true eventually. (Also a couple from those Fortune Teller machines like Zoltar. However they are pretty odd fortunes lol.)

First time I ever listened to Lilium music box I cried. I had never even seen Elfin lied before. I'm not a very outwardly emotional person and music helps me cry and think about life. I was just looking for dark/sad/pretty music (specifically instruments) and it popped up under one of the videos.

My online friends know more about me then my friends in real life.

Hope your having a great day!
I broke my pinkie finger when I was younger running from my sister and face planted into a armchair recliner. Surprisingly very painful.

Oh and when I was even younger, maybe five or six, I broke my foot jumping off my mothers bed with my sister accidentally doing a front flip (cause my sister decided instead of jumping she would hang on to my hand for a second too long then let go) and landing wrong on my foot. I also hid it for a whole day or two by riding on a princess scooter cause I was terrified of the hospital.

Oh also I use to hide the nutella in my room so no one else can have any. They always get crumbs in it and ruin it. Like I just want to have one spoonful without getting little crunchy crumbs in it.

Oh and when I was real little I use to hide nail clippers behind my dresser cause I was terrified of my mom clipping my nails so close. I got caught eventually. But by then I learned how to clip my own nails.

I use to make myself sick to my stomach to avoid playing co-ed kickball in middle school. Like I'd get so nervous that my stomach would start to hurt.

I have piggy bank filled with fortunes from fortune cookies that I hope to come true eventually. (Also a couple from those Fortune Teller machines like Zoltar. However they are pretty odd fortunes lol.)

First time I ever listened to Lilium music box I cried. I had never even seen Elfin lied before. I'm not a very outwardly emotional person and music helps me cry and think about life. I was just looking for dark/sad/pretty music (specifically instruments) and it popped up under one of the videos.

My online friends know more about me then my friends in real life.

Hope your having a great day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12