Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Milk Discourse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
milk and everything related to it is Very Good

i mean milk and cheese are like everything where i am but god milk is good and if i get the opportunity i d r i n c c
also i usually like cereal dry but it is still very good with milk
milk and everything related to it is Very Good

i mean milk and cheese are like everything where i am but god milk is good and if i get the opportunity i d r i n c c
also i usually like cereal dry but it is still very good with milk
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Can’t beat a glass of ice cold melk as a midnight snack!
Can’t beat a glass of ice cold melk as a midnight snack!
I'm lactose intolerant so I can have any regular but lactaid milk is a good replacement also there is a supplement I can take for me to be able to have regular milk and ice cream without any issues. I tend to be fine with solids like dairy products.

Also almond milk is good. I dont like how Silk milk taste and it also upsets my stomach.
I'm lactose intolerant so I can have any regular but lactaid milk is a good replacement also there is a supplement I can take for me to be able to have regular milk and ice cream without any issues. I tend to be fine with solids like dairy products.

Also almond milk is good. I dont like how Silk milk taste and it also upsets my stomach.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
I absolutely love milk. I have at least a couple glasses a day, unless I’m traveling (they don’t always have it and I just like trying local cuisine). My favorite is skim milk, though I’m not averse to whole (I don’t like the texture.) I really dislike the taste of almond and soy milk, though. Weirdly enough, I hate milk in cereal. The two are fine separate but together... oh no. (It gives the cereal a weird texture and, when it’s in the milk for long enough, makes it soggy.)
I absolutely love milk. I have at least a couple glasses a day, unless I’m traveling (they don’t always have it and I just like trying local cuisine). My favorite is skim milk, though I’m not averse to whole (I don’t like the texture.) I really dislike the taste of almond and soy milk, though. Weirdly enough, I hate milk in cereal. The two are fine separate but together... oh no. (It gives the cereal a weird texture and, when it’s in the milk for long enough, makes it soggy.)
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
I dont like to drink plain milk. But chocolate milk and strawberry milk are okay.

I dont drink them often because i reallly dont like the texture of milk if that makes sense idk
I dont like to drink plain milk. But chocolate milk and strawberry milk are okay.

I dont drink them often because i reallly dont like the texture of milk if that makes sense idk
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Milk is awful in every way:
- I am lactose intolerant, so it makes me feel bloated and sick
- it tastes like filtered vomit
- it comes from cow udders
- it expires way too fast to use at a normal pace

Almond milk is an okay alternative, but it doesnt taste good by itself. It's what I use for cereal.

Sincerely, someone who hasn't had milk in at least 6 years and has never broken a bone in her entire life. You milk lovers should cower beneath my powerful bones. I don't need milk to support me.
Milk is awful in every way:
- I am lactose intolerant, so it makes me feel bloated and sick
- it tastes like filtered vomit
- it comes from cow udders
- it expires way too fast to use at a normal pace

Almond milk is an okay alternative, but it doesnt taste good by itself. It's what I use for cereal.

Sincerely, someone who hasn't had milk in at least 6 years and has never broken a bone in her entire life. You milk lovers should cower beneath my powerful bones. I don't need milk to support me.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I take milk in coffee sometimes, namely in lattes or cappuccinos. I use it in baking sometimes. But I don't drink milk on its own. I won't even drink the cereal milk. I don't like the taste of milk unless it's mixed with coffee. I don't drink chocolate milk or strawberry milk either. The only way I take milk is with coffee. I don't mind it then. I like it, actually. I suspect that's because it enhances the coffee somehow.

The same distaste does not extend to other dairy products. I love cheese, especially the sharper cheeses, and I like yogurt too. Greek yogurt in particular. I like what milk can become. I refuse to drink it, though. I've never liked it plain. I used to be able to drink chocolate milk, but the older I got the more I hated it. Give me cheese, yogurt, or milk in coffee, please. No other way for me to get it down me.
I take milk in coffee sometimes, namely in lattes or cappuccinos. I use it in baking sometimes. But I don't drink milk on its own. I won't even drink the cereal milk. I don't like the taste of milk unless it's mixed with coffee. I don't drink chocolate milk or strawberry milk either. The only way I take milk is with coffee. I don't mind it then. I like it, actually. I suspect that's because it enhances the coffee somehow.

The same distaste does not extend to other dairy products. I love cheese, especially the sharper cheeses, and I like yogurt too. Greek yogurt in particular. I like what milk can become. I refuse to drink it, though. I've never liked it plain. I used to be able to drink chocolate milk, but the older I got the more I hated it. Give me cheese, yogurt, or milk in coffee, please. No other way for me to get it down me.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
Not your mom, not your milk.

I like me my soy latte, however.
Not your mom, not your milk.

I like me my soy latte, however.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
I live off of milk
I live off of milk
i am bad at things
I dont drink moo milk. But I loves a bit of oat milk.
I dont drink moo milk. But I loves a bit of oat milk.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11