Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Milk Discourse
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Starglade Thank you! Can't believe it's that simple! * o*
@Starglade Thank you! Can't believe it's that simple! * o*
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
i like milk! some brands i’ll drink on their own, others have to be paired with cereal or some other sweet breakfast food. i used to drink it on the daily as a kid, but now not as much.
i like milk! some brands i’ll drink on their own, others have to be paired with cereal or some other sweet breakfast food. i used to drink it on the daily as a kid, but now not as much.
Friendly reminder when pinging me: My username has two 'a's in it.
15ovz7K.pngjBEX2Bu.pnggfOIoMP.pngeswSnrS.pngO62tc6n.png
AaYNmEX.pngbCuiqGR.pngoczO35g.pngMq6kNcy.pngHxL61bT.png

oaolHwW.png56yqAPu.pngll0CfnD.pngHhpzPA3.pngA6Pqy3l.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngDXTcInl.png4ogWlJU.png
I'll drink milk, but it has to be lactose free otherwise I'll experience discomfort later. I prefer my milk to be cold
I'll drink milk, but it has to be lactose free otherwise I'll experience discomfort later. I prefer my milk to be cold
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
*hops in* did someone say milk?
i really love milk and sometimes i have some before i go to bed
*hops in* did someone say milk?
i really love milk and sometimes i have some before i go to bed
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
The conception that milk is one of the healthiest fluids you can put into your body is a lie straight from marketing companies. In reality, after children are weaned off their mother's milk, other nutrients can be used to build bone structure and a healthy immune system.
Also, milk tastes like garbage. Fite me (but I still like ice cream)
The conception that milk is one of the healthiest fluids you can put into your body is a lie straight from marketing companies. In reality, after children are weaned off their mother's milk, other nutrients can be used to build bone structure and a healthy immune system.
Also, milk tastes like garbage. Fite me (but I still like ice cream)
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
i'm iffy on drinking plain milk, but i love anything else with dairy in it. yogurt, cheese. chocolate milk, ice cream, etc. i'll take it all.

also, just as a side note, drinking milk is like a big meme at my university.
i'm iffy on drinking plain milk, but i love anything else with dairy in it. yogurt, cheese. chocolate milk, ice cream, etc. i'll take it all.

also, just as a side note, drinking milk is like a big meme at my university.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
haha i'm allergic to dairy..

However there is this DELICIOUS soymilk that I get from my local Asian market. I drink it religiously.
haha i'm allergic to dairy..

However there is this DELICIOUS soymilk that I get from my local Asian market. I drink it religiously.
she/he/they | fr + 3
Milk is just nasty.
Milk is just nasty.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
Milk is inherently gross (it's a bodily fluid that comes out of another animal) but I like it in coffee. Also cheese. Dairy is good.
Milk is inherently gross (it's a bodily fluid that comes out of another animal) but I like it in coffee. Also cheese. Dairy is good.
image.png
Milk! I drink it every day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner! (Unless I go out to eat, or I'm at a friend's house or something)

stronk bones
Milk! I drink it every day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner! (Unless I go out to eat, or I'm at a friend's house or something)

stronk bones
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11