Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Milk Discourse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@sleeplessfaun

Only thing thats truly odd is horse milk. it tastes almost sour and bitter, but its healthier than most others that ive tasted.
@sleeplessfaun

Only thing thats truly odd is horse milk. it tastes almost sour and bitter, but its healthier than most others that ive tasted.
The last thing on my list of things to do is try dying
If you wanna live forever, then you will die trying.
Don't like plain milk too much, but chocolate milk and cereal? Heck yeah I love that stuff!! I drink one glass of chocolate milk every morning :')

Don't like plain milk too much, but chocolate milk and cereal? Heck yeah I love that stuff!! I drink one glass of chocolate milk every morning :')

iIrk1Wj.png
Plain milk is alright, but I love chocolate milk! Whenever I get the option, I choose chocolate milk.
Plain milk is alright, but I love chocolate milk! Whenever I get the option, I choose chocolate milk.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
MILK IS GOOD.
MILK IS GOOD.
tumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.pngAvyBrzc.png29583.png Play outer wilds
I like milk in portions, only 1 glass a day for me. I can't have chocolate milk as much cause it makes me feel blah sometimes. Artifical sugar doesn't sit well with my stomach, so no candy either. At least my body had the decency to make sugar not taste as good to me so I'm not tempted. :P
I like milk in portions, only 1 glass a day for me. I can't have chocolate milk as much cause it makes me feel blah sometimes. Artifical sugar doesn't sit well with my stomach, so no candy either. At least my body had the decency to make sugar not taste as good to me so I'm not tempted. :P
Plain milk is trash lol
Chocolate milk/strawberry milk is the BOP
Plain milk is trash lol
Chocolate milk/strawberry milk is the BOP
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="Ridara" date="2018-10-12 05:43:48" ] Ahh yes, humans. The only species that nurses as adults. [/quote] lolz this But I do love milk, and drink it regularly. ♥
Ridara wrote on 2018-10-12 05:43:48:
Ahh yes, humans. The only species that nurses as adults.
lolz this

But I do love milk, and drink it regularly. ♥
I'm a fan of milk- not chocolate milk though. For some reason a lot of flavored milks taste overly strong or just bad to me. I do like vanilla milk though.
I'm a fan of milk- not chocolate milk though. For some reason a lot of flavored milks taste overly strong or just bad to me. I do like vanilla milk though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Surreptitious" date="2018-10-12 12:14:47" ] I absolutely love milk. I have at least a couple glasses a day, unless I’m traveling (they don’t always have it and I just like trying local cuisine).[/quote] mmmm milk is great and I've consumed [s]Too Much[/s] not enough of it today
Surreptitious wrote on 2018-10-12 12:14:47:
I absolutely love milk. I have at least a couple glasses a day, unless I’m traveling (they don’t always have it and I just like trying local cuisine).
mmmm milk is great and I've consumed Too Much not enough of it today
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I normally ignore milk but occasionally it'll be really good for like a week and then I'll go back to being indifferent about it. I do LOVE milk with chocolatey things. Not chocolate milk (although I love that too) but just eating a chocolate bar or something with a glass of milk.
I normally ignore milk but occasionally it'll be really good for like a week and then I'll go back to being indifferent about it. I do LOVE milk with chocolatey things. Not chocolate milk (although I love that too) but just eating a chocolate bar or something with a glass of milk.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11