Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Milk Discourse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I drink milk sometimes,have nothing against it tbh but I am a lactose intorelant so I couldn't drink it so much as a kid(since back then there was no lactose free products).
I guess it kinda stuck on me since I still only use it for cereal and cocoa.¯\_(._.)_/¯
I drink milk sometimes,have nothing against it tbh but I am a lactose intorelant so I couldn't drink it so much as a kid(since back then there was no lactose free products).
I guess it kinda stuck on me since I still only use it for cereal and cocoa.¯\_(._.)_/¯
XQ9sqVB.gif
I like milk, though I don’t buy it while at uni because the last time I did it spoiled 3 days later ):

I especially like it when it’s turned into cheese
I like milk, though I don’t buy it while at uni because the last time I did it spoiled 3 days later ):

I especially like it when it’s turned into cheese
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Discourse in the milk fandom
Discourse in the milk fandom
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

I dont drink milk because it breaks me out and im v lactose intolerant!!
I dont have any dairy tbh
Smells kinda gross after you've not had it for years
almond milks alright tho
I dont drink milk because it breaks me out and im v lactose intolerant!!
I dont have any dairy tbh
Smells kinda gross after you've not had it for years
almond milks alright tho
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
Oof. I'm lactose intolerant.

But--
I still love milk! And all dairy products. They're fantastic. Stupid body hates it though.. :(
Oof. I'm lactose intolerant.

But--
I still love milk! And all dairy products. They're fantastic. Stupid body hates it though.. :(
I’m actually kind of lactose intolerant but I still drink milk. Its good in my coffee and tea and my cereal.

I tried A2 milk once and it was like watered down milk, better for me still but I didnt like the taste.

No broken bones but I cracked my skull falling down stairs a few years ago.
I’m actually kind of lactose intolerant but I still drink milk. Its good in my coffee and tea and my cereal.

I tried A2 milk once and it was like watered down milk, better for me still but I didnt like the taste.

No broken bones but I cracked my skull falling down stairs a few years ago.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Love milk!
my body doesn't though (i'm lactose intolerant)
so i usually either buy lactose-free/almond/soy/whatever is on sale milk, or take these ***** when drinking/eating something with regular milk in it but sometimes they just don't work
sometimes I just don't care about my lactose intolerance though (and then regret it later lmao)
Love milk!
my body doesn't though (i'm lactose intolerant)
so i usually either buy lactose-free/almond/soy/whatever is on sale milk, or take these ***** when drinking/eating something with regular milk in it but sometimes they just don't work
sometimes I just don't care about my lactose intolerance though (and then regret it later lmao)
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Honestly, not a fan of milk. I just don't like the taste, and I've had one too many bad experiences with it going sour and not finding out until too late. However, I'm 100% behind cheese!
Honestly, not a fan of milk. I just don't like the taste, and I've had one too many bad experiences with it going sour and not finding out until too late. However, I'm 100% behind cheese!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I enjoy milk in things.
I enjoy milk in things.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
I'm lactose intolerant and milk always smells sour to me, even when it's fresh. :'D
I'm lactose intolerant and milk always smells sour to me, even when it's fresh. :'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11