Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the Strangest RP you've been in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Yugi Shattered Memories sounds radical in all honesty //eyes emoji// ... i'd like to be informed more about what happens, wether it be through PM or whatever... Please and thank you with a tasty something on top?

ALSO. every single RP i was in when i played Desktop AJ (only Play Wild for me now-- much better, a LOT less member-only bias). oh god. don't make me tell you these horror stories; they're worse than ANY tale of terror you've ever heard.

And... there (on the same website as the one i got banned for), The Story Game. This was also a massive multi-fandom and OC roleplay spanning a good thousand+ pages I think(? Not sure nowadays); feat. that same cat OC who punched bill cipher and MORE! ...also oc x canon (...a wolf and a human... eufndocmcmakkd....... who was i but a child who knew nothing).
It was a GAME originally. The premise was "keep the story going! Add more! Anyone can end a story whenever and then I, Hamkid, start a new one™" so... Yeah. The first story was cartoon characters coming out of the television. Spongebob was involved, and god knows who else. It lasted EXACTLY a page, and then someone ended it, thus starting the REAL story.
The main fandoms i can remember were gravity falls, OTGW, Superjail!, SVTFOE, and Rick and Morty to a point. Also a ton of OCs — said cat i've mentioned, and some of my other sonas. There were others, and Eddsworld probably got a bit involved towards the fallout, but honestly? It's been too long. Oh, and Midna from zelda. I didn't like her because she posessed Wirt from OTGW or something like that in the RP lol
Also, dimension-travelling. A particular crystal had to be found to create a portal. Lots of fandom dimensions here: one from Adventure Time, and also... treehouse masters. treehouse masters the Gang was hanging out in some forest with a treehouse??
And you FELL for a long time until you hit the ground after entering those dimension portals.
TSG kinda crashed after a long, long time. It ended with the middle of a war (thanks Future Warden!)
I met a lot of fantastic friends through that Story Game, though... @SabbyNation can testify for this ;^)
@Yugi Shattered Memories sounds radical in all honesty //eyes emoji// ... i'd like to be informed more about what happens, wether it be through PM or whatever... Please and thank you with a tasty something on top?

ALSO. every single RP i was in when i played Desktop AJ (only Play Wild for me now-- much better, a LOT less member-only bias). oh god. don't make me tell you these horror stories; they're worse than ANY tale of terror you've ever heard.

And... there (on the same website as the one i got banned for), The Story Game. This was also a massive multi-fandom and OC roleplay spanning a good thousand+ pages I think(? Not sure nowadays); feat. that same cat OC who punched bill cipher and MORE! ...also oc x canon (...a wolf and a human... eufndocmcmakkd....... who was i but a child who knew nothing).
It was a GAME originally. The premise was "keep the story going! Add more! Anyone can end a story whenever and then I, Hamkid, start a new one™" so... Yeah. The first story was cartoon characters coming out of the television. Spongebob was involved, and god knows who else. It lasted EXACTLY a page, and then someone ended it, thus starting the REAL story.
The main fandoms i can remember were gravity falls, OTGW, Superjail!, SVTFOE, and Rick and Morty to a point. Also a ton of OCs — said cat i've mentioned, and some of my other sonas. There were others, and Eddsworld probably got a bit involved towards the fallout, but honestly? It's been too long. Oh, and Midna from zelda. I didn't like her because she posessed Wirt from OTGW or something like that in the RP lol
Also, dimension-travelling. A particular crystal had to be found to create a portal. Lots of fandom dimensions here: one from Adventure Time, and also... treehouse masters. treehouse masters the Gang was hanging out in some forest with a treehouse??
And you FELL for a long time until you hit the ground after entering those dimension portals.
TSG kinda crashed after a long, long time. It ended with the middle of a war (thanks Future Warden!)
I met a lot of fantastic friends through that Story Game, though... @SabbyNation can testify for this ;^)
T3TuubO.png
I was not in it, but awhile back I witnessed one that has to be seen to be believed. A little backstory: when I am bored, I go through the App Store for poorly modeled 3d “simulator” type games. They are always a little surreal and unintentionally funny. So, this day I was on one called something in the vein of “3d dragon multiplayer online” and it had a chat function. Immediately upon logging in, I found (some of, the chat box only has the 10 most recent messages) a completely serious rp involving: Voltron characters, an Eddsworld oc who’s gender was retconed partway through the rp, Sans, “UnderswapLust” Sans (idk what that means, I assume it’s an au?) Several SCPs “Tori Everlast” Eyeless Jack An oc named “BloodDeath” An anthro version of the Indominus rex from Jurassic Park And many others, who kept changing. From what I could tell, all of this was taken completely seriously. Never really learned anything else (you couldn’t access earlier chats, and there were no “accounts” to speak of, you just imput a name when you joined) the only remnant of this surreal experience is a few screenshots I took: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Ihnk6Q.png[/img]
I was not in it, but awhile back I witnessed one that has to be seen to be believed.

A little backstory: when I am bored, I go through the App Store for poorly modeled 3d “simulator” type games. They are always a little surreal and unintentionally funny.
So, this day I was on one called something in the vein of “3d dragon multiplayer online” and it had a chat function. Immediately upon logging in, I found (some of, the chat box only has the 10 most recent messages) a completely serious rp involving:

Voltron characters,
an Eddsworld oc who’s gender was retconed partway through the rp,
Sans,
“UnderswapLust” Sans (idk what that means, I assume it’s an au?)
Several SCPs
“Tori Everlast”
Eyeless Jack
An oc named “BloodDeath”
An anthro version of the Indominus rex from Jurassic Park
And many others, who kept changing.

From what I could tell, all of this was taken completely seriously. Never really learned anything else (you couldn’t access earlier chats, and there were no “accounts” to speak of, you just imput a name when you joined) the only remnant of this surreal experience is a few screenshots I took:
4Ihnk6Q.png
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
shattered memories. It’s too confusing so I just stalk the thread and say nothing the whole time.

Though, otherwise...

uhh

okay so basically

so there’s these two kinda unreasonable demon siblings (there’s a third one too but she’s not that important until later) who are litteraly princes. so like, sons of satan or whatever your preference is. ‘the evil dude underneath’. so anyways satan turns out to be not that bad a guy (sorta like a timid stormcatcher) and sends his 2 children out to go find a human body for their sister. the 2 dudes have human bodies that they got lower-class people to go catch for them (weaker demons that can travel to and from hell without causing too much disturbance). so anyways, the two brothers go and leave hell as enemies because whoever brings back the most beautiful body (wow that’s weird to say) gets to be the heir to the throne when satan somehow dies. K so they leave and go lookin for people, and brother #1 goes to camp out in a cave that’s owned by one of the weaker demons. the weaker demon has to leave and (I’m just gonna call them 1 and 2 from here on out) 1 is totally okay with that. The cave is by a pretty interesting lake, so 1 goes to explore the lake and stuff when he finds a girl sitting on the (this is sounding like a novel plot lmao) dock from the other side of the lake. 1 freaks out about this and thinks she’s gonna have the best body for his older sis so he just kinda awkwardly stumbles back inside the cave. blah blah blah, girl walks into cave, blah blah blah, magic stuff, and then soemthin in 1’s head goes like ‘no u can’t do this’ so he doesn’t

So anyways after a few awkward days the demon comes back and kicks 1 out of the cave for some reason I can’t think of right now. 1 thinks this really sucks so he goes to find the girl again (she’s about 19-23). So anyways they find eachother in the middle of a busy street. 1 had already put his tail, horns, and wings away so he’s just kinda tall and that’s all that really makes him stand out. Being a demon and all, 1 manages to kinda trick the girl into letting him stay at her house. ofc the girl snaps out of this at the last second as he’s saying ‘so I can stay at your house?’ and oBVIOOUSLY because 1 is a demon he’s also super pretty.

so the girl gets all confused and flustered and just says ‘yeah ok’ and they walk off to her house. Turns out that the girl finds out he’s a demon and is super chill about it. So they stay in the house together for like a month or so until they decide to go out together (they’re just gonna go shopping and the girl wants 1 to carry all the shopping bags.) so anyways they go out and stuff and then 1 sees 2 and is like

‘oh ****’

and they have a fight in the public. satan is downstairs drinking tea and not watching the overworld because that’s gods’ job. So anyways they fight, something something, 1 burns 2 face off, something something retreat. So anyways that happens and 1 has to stay at the house alone for a while as he ggs lectured by the girl about how that was NOT OK AT ALL.

satan decided to interfere and make the public think it was a really big explosion from a truck carrying and not 1 and 2 fighting. So anyways 1 angrily stays at the house and isn’t allowed to leave (why does he comply with this? I don’t know.). After about a year and the girl is finally over what he did, 2 had brought down a body for (the elder sister!) 3. So anyways 3 is absolutely delighted about this and decides to go up onto the overworld and find 1 to pester him.

3 finds 1 and it’s kinda awkward cause he and the girl were chilling on the porch. 3 gets mad insulted about the girl and tries to hurt her. of course being a generic protagonist, 1 jumps In and protects her. something something fighting something something 1 gets his arm cut off. 3 thinks this is good enough and leaves. The girl is frantically calling an ambulance to try and help 1.

anyways after about 3 weeks 1 gets out of the hospital. he chills at the girls place for a while and also they adopted a cat. the cat hates 1.

So everything is ok and the girl goes ‘ok we’re getting u an arm’ and 1 just awkwardly follows the girl to a weird forest thingy where they meet her friend. her friend makes prosthetics illegally for people who can’t afford better ones.

So anyways 1 gets this super cool fake arm after about 2 months of waiting. while the girl and her friend chat inside 1 decides to go out to test his new arm on some animals or something he finds in the forest. He finds 2 instead and they have an epic battle and then 1 dies (aka, he’s banished to hell and now he can’t get out). the girl has a complete and total fit about this.

something something, the girl has children?? something something the children are influenced by the girls experience with 1 and so on and so on. somewhere along the line, 2 figures out the secret to immortality. so that’s neat.

Anyways while 2 is kinda getting older but still eternally youthful, the girls children have children. one of them is somehow extremely influenced by 1, if not other demons and walks out to some abandoned house or abandoned train tracks to just kinda chill and calm down. should I mention that one of the girl’s sons had a meet and greet with 2 and ended up getting his life completely screwed over. moving on,

so he’s out at the train tracks and stuff and he finds 2 there, angrily looking at a train that doesn’t seem to run. The guy finds out that this is 2 and starts freaking out about it. 2 can’t just let this guy go back and start screaming and ranting about how he exists, so they make a deal: the guy is allowed to live as long as he can get the train in working order by the time he dies.

the guy works on fixin the train for 2, and stays quiet about him bcus or else he’ll die. so anyways in about the next 7 years he gets it working. (he’s in his mid 20’s now) 2 is thrilled about this and throws some cool magic on the train to make it even more running. the guy asks if he can leave now and 2 is like ‘nope, you work for me on this train now’ and basically the guy gets kidnapped. but oh well.

Anyways now 2 and the guy run a train service running to and from hell to the overworld. If a human finds the train, then they can take a trip to hell at the cost of their soul. yeah, they’ll come back up alive, but they’ll forget everything that happened to them and randomly throw up blood all the time until they die and become a demon, regardless of how well they did in life.

so yeah, a 600 year old demon and a guy whose like 27 run a train service taking people to hell for their souls. they want the souls bcus now 2 feels kinda bad about sending 1 to hell so he’s tryna bring him back. he needs like ALOT of souls to do that.

edit: oof that’s long
shattered memories. It’s too confusing so I just stalk the thread and say nothing the whole time.

Though, otherwise...

uhh

okay so basically

so there’s these two kinda unreasonable demon siblings (there’s a third one too but she’s not that important until later) who are litteraly princes. so like, sons of satan or whatever your preference is. ‘the evil dude underneath’. so anyways satan turns out to be not that bad a guy (sorta like a timid stormcatcher) and sends his 2 children out to go find a human body for their sister. the 2 dudes have human bodies that they got lower-class people to go catch for them (weaker demons that can travel to and from hell without causing too much disturbance). so anyways, the two brothers go and leave hell as enemies because whoever brings back the most beautiful body (wow that’s weird to say) gets to be the heir to the throne when satan somehow dies. K so they leave and go lookin for people, and brother #1 goes to camp out in a cave that’s owned by one of the weaker demons. the weaker demon has to leave and (I’m just gonna call them 1 and 2 from here on out) 1 is totally okay with that. The cave is by a pretty interesting lake, so 1 goes to explore the lake and stuff when he finds a girl sitting on the (this is sounding like a novel plot lmao) dock from the other side of the lake. 1 freaks out about this and thinks she’s gonna have the best body for his older sis so he just kinda awkwardly stumbles back inside the cave. blah blah blah, girl walks into cave, blah blah blah, magic stuff, and then soemthin in 1’s head goes like ‘no u can’t do this’ so he doesn’t

So anyways after a few awkward days the demon comes back and kicks 1 out of the cave for some reason I can’t think of right now. 1 thinks this really sucks so he goes to find the girl again (she’s about 19-23). So anyways they find eachother in the middle of a busy street. 1 had already put his tail, horns, and wings away so he’s just kinda tall and that’s all that really makes him stand out. Being a demon and all, 1 manages to kinda trick the girl into letting him stay at her house. ofc the girl snaps out of this at the last second as he’s saying ‘so I can stay at your house?’ and oBVIOOUSLY because 1 is a demon he’s also super pretty.

so the girl gets all confused and flustered and just says ‘yeah ok’ and they walk off to her house. Turns out that the girl finds out he’s a demon and is super chill about it. So they stay in the house together for like a month or so until they decide to go out together (they’re just gonna go shopping and the girl wants 1 to carry all the shopping bags.) so anyways they go out and stuff and then 1 sees 2 and is like

‘oh ****’

and they have a fight in the public. satan is downstairs drinking tea and not watching the overworld because that’s gods’ job. So anyways they fight, something something, 1 burns 2 face off, something something retreat. So anyways that happens and 1 has to stay at the house alone for a while as he ggs lectured by the girl about how that was NOT OK AT ALL.

satan decided to interfere and make the public think it was a really big explosion from a truck carrying and not 1 and 2 fighting. So anyways 1 angrily stays at the house and isn’t allowed to leave (why does he comply with this? I don’t know.). After about a year and the girl is finally over what he did, 2 had brought down a body for (the elder sister!) 3. So anyways 3 is absolutely delighted about this and decides to go up onto the overworld and find 1 to pester him.

3 finds 1 and it’s kinda awkward cause he and the girl were chilling on the porch. 3 gets mad insulted about the girl and tries to hurt her. of course being a generic protagonist, 1 jumps In and protects her. something something fighting something something 1 gets his arm cut off. 3 thinks this is good enough and leaves. The girl is frantically calling an ambulance to try and help 1.

anyways after about 3 weeks 1 gets out of the hospital. he chills at the girls place for a while and also they adopted a cat. the cat hates 1.

So everything is ok and the girl goes ‘ok we’re getting u an arm’ and 1 just awkwardly follows the girl to a weird forest thingy where they meet her friend. her friend makes prosthetics illegally for people who can’t afford better ones.

So anyways 1 gets this super cool fake arm after about 2 months of waiting. while the girl and her friend chat inside 1 decides to go out to test his new arm on some animals or something he finds in the forest. He finds 2 instead and they have an epic battle and then 1 dies (aka, he’s banished to hell and now he can’t get out). the girl has a complete and total fit about this.

something something, the girl has children?? something something the children are influenced by the girls experience with 1 and so on and so on. somewhere along the line, 2 figures out the secret to immortality. so that’s neat.

Anyways while 2 is kinda getting older but still eternally youthful, the girls children have children. one of them is somehow extremely influenced by 1, if not other demons and walks out to some abandoned house or abandoned train tracks to just kinda chill and calm down. should I mention that one of the girl’s sons had a meet and greet with 2 and ended up getting his life completely screwed over. moving on,

so he’s out at the train tracks and stuff and he finds 2 there, angrily looking at a train that doesn’t seem to run. The guy finds out that this is 2 and starts freaking out about it. 2 can’t just let this guy go back and start screaming and ranting about how he exists, so they make a deal: the guy is allowed to live as long as he can get the train in working order by the time he dies.

the guy works on fixin the train for 2, and stays quiet about him bcus or else he’ll die. so anyways in about the next 7 years he gets it working. (he’s in his mid 20’s now) 2 is thrilled about this and throws some cool magic on the train to make it even more running. the guy asks if he can leave now and 2 is like ‘nope, you work for me on this train now’ and basically the guy gets kidnapped. but oh well.

Anyways now 2 and the guy run a train service running to and from hell to the overworld. If a human finds the train, then they can take a trip to hell at the cost of their soul. yeah, they’ll come back up alive, but they’ll forget everything that happened to them and randomly throw up blood all the time until they die and become a demon, regardless of how well they did in life.

so yeah, a 600 year old demon and a guy whose like 27 run a train service taking people to hell for their souls. they want the souls bcus now 2 feels kinda bad about sending 1 to hell so he’s tryna bring him back. he needs like ALOT of souls to do that.

edit: oof that’s long
@Catkidemma Even if you don't want to continue on about yours, I could easily rant about my story to you.
I actually need some help with focusing on redeveloping the fourth storyline characters. I made a lot of them when I was 10 and just starting the story, but now I need to fix a lot of them due to the inclusion of Clans (Kind of like subspecies for the Demonic wolves. Some clans like Drip and Valkyrie has appearance related traits that effect them, and some clans have specific powers meaning that I have to change them to fit the clans and such.) and a good number of other elements that greatly effect their placement.
Forget the fourth storyline wolves... Clans are so new that I need to now give literally ALL my demonic wolf characters a clan. That's... almost 300 wolves to identify... Welp. I'm probably gonna pass on to the next life.
I need motivation. -starts weeping-
@Catkidemma Even if you don't want to continue on about yours, I could easily rant about my story to you.
I actually need some help with focusing on redeveloping the fourth storyline characters. I made a lot of them when I was 10 and just starting the story, but now I need to fix a lot of them due to the inclusion of Clans (Kind of like subspecies for the Demonic wolves. Some clans like Drip and Valkyrie has appearance related traits that effect them, and some clans have specific powers meaning that I have to change them to fit the clans and such.) and a good number of other elements that greatly effect their placement.
Forget the fourth storyline wolves... Clans are so new that I need to now give literally ALL my demonic wolf characters a clan. That's... almost 300 wolves to identify... Welp. I'm probably gonna pass on to the next life.
I need motivation. -starts weeping-
@Arupocalypse Your teachers were probably reading it and going, "What the #### is wrong with these kids..?"

@Hamkid man, this all sounds crazy trippy. Though I can say I FRICKIN LOVE OGTW.

@Izadaku That seems like something I'd find on the crazy side of youtube, man. o - o

Aghhh! I need to leave because I have to practice, and then go straight to bed or else I'll be murdered in the morning. ILL RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLE IN MORNING BYE
@Arupocalypse Your teachers were probably reading it and going, "What the #### is wrong with these kids..?"

@Hamkid man, this all sounds crazy trippy. Though I can say I FRICKIN LOVE OGTW.

@Izadaku That seems like something I'd find on the crazy side of youtube, man. o - o

Aghhh! I need to leave because I have to practice, and then go straight to bed or else I'll be murdered in the morning. ILL RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLE IN MORNING BYE
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
Looking at all of you, I really need to get back into doing RP.
I miss those good old days. But I hate being the initiator. Either people try to interact with me or I just leave. That's how it usually is with me.

All the RP I played were on Happy Pets, which only lasted a few hours on average and were very fast paced. If you left the room everything in the chat would be deleted, and you could only scroll up so far so if you didn't keep close attention you could end up missing a lot of stuff. Also, there was a typing limit, so you could usually only send three or four sentences at most.
I loved those fast paced RP and I don't really like the idea of forum RP because it's so SLOW and people can leave at any time and keep you waiting, then they can also forget about replying and such. It just seems like such a bother.
Happy pets shut down, which saddens me greatly. -frown face-
Looking at all of you, I really need to get back into doing RP.
I miss those good old days. But I hate being the initiator. Either people try to interact with me or I just leave. That's how it usually is with me.

All the RP I played were on Happy Pets, which only lasted a few hours on average and were very fast paced. If you left the room everything in the chat would be deleted, and you could only scroll up so far so if you didn't keep close attention you could end up missing a lot of stuff. Also, there was a typing limit, so you could usually only send three or four sentences at most.
I loved those fast paced RP and I don't really like the idea of forum RP because it's so SLOW and people can leave at any time and keep you waiting, then they can also forget about replying and such. It just seems like such a bother.
Happy pets shut down, which saddens me greatly. -frown face-
@hamkid I'm not very good at keeping up with things, but I can try!

Maybe I should see if people would be interested in a Shattered Memories Newsletter, lol. Might be an interesting project for the creative corner.
@hamkid I'm not very good at keeping up with things, but I can try!

Maybe I should see if people would be interested in a Shattered Memories Newsletter, lol. Might be an interesting project for the creative corner.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The name Shattered Memories keeps making me think of my own username. Kuu.
-glances at username-
Foraged Memories.
Shattered Memories.

I have found those Shattered Memories, and therefore they become Foraged Memories.

What's next?
The name Shattered Memories keeps making me think of my own username. Kuu.
-glances at username-
Foraged Memories.
Shattered Memories.

I have found those Shattered Memories, and therefore they become Foraged Memories.

What's next?
i don't remember 99% of my rps on cafe since they die near instantly
but there was one i'll never forget
a high school rp where one of my characters was shot by who would later become the most infamous cafer
rest in rip Moondrop
i don't remember 99% of my rps on cafe since they die near instantly
but there was one i'll never forget
a high school rp where one of my characters was shot by who would later become the most infamous cafer
rest in rip Moondrop
[quote name="Izakadu" date="2018-09-23 18:02:08" ] I was not in it, but awhile back I witnessed one that has to be seen to be believed. A little backstory: when I am bored, I go through the App Store for poorly modeled 3d “simulator” type games. They are always a little surreal and unintentionally funny. So, this day I was on one called something in the vein of “3d dragon multiplayer online” and it had a chat function. Immediately upon logging in, I found (some of, the chat box only has the 10 most recent messages) a completely serious rp involving: Voltron characters, an Eddsworld oc who’s gender was retconed partway through the rp, Sans, “UnderswapLust” Sans (idk what that means, I assume it’s an au?) Several SCPs “Tori Everlast” Eyeless Jack An oc named “BloodDeath” An anthro version of the Indominus rex from Jurassic Park And many others, who kept changing. From what I could tell, all of this was taken completely seriously. Never really learned anything else (you couldn’t access earlier chats, and there were no “accounts” to speak of, you just imput a name when you joined) the only remnant of this surreal experience is a few screenshots I took: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Ihnk6Q.png[/img] [/quote] OH MY GOD I HAVE THAT GAME never play it tho
Izakadu wrote on 2018-09-23 18:02:08:
I was not in it, but awhile back I witnessed one that has to be seen to be believed.

A little backstory: when I am bored, I go through the App Store for poorly modeled 3d “simulator” type games. They are always a little surreal and unintentionally funny.
So, this day I was on one called something in the vein of “3d dragon multiplayer online” and it had a chat function. Immediately upon logging in, I found (some of, the chat box only has the 10 most recent messages) a completely serious rp involving:

Voltron characters,
an Eddsworld oc who’s gender was retconed partway through the rp,
Sans,
“UnderswapLust” Sans (idk what that means, I assume it’s an au?)
Several SCPs
“Tori Everlast”
Eyeless Jack
An oc named “BloodDeath”
An anthro version of the Indominus rex from Jurassic Park
And many others, who kept changing.

From what I could tell, all of this was taken completely seriously. Never really learned anything else (you couldn’t access earlier chats, and there were no “accounts” to speak of, you just imput a name when you joined) the only remnant of this surreal experience is a few screenshots I took:
4Ihnk6Q.png
OH MY GOD I HAVE THAT GAME
never play it tho
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11