Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Speaking of the Arcana - I recently finished a drawing of my apprentice and just felt the need to share because I need validation lol. It's not a perfect drawing but it's a MAJOR improvement over the first digital drawing I did of them!
2hy9amb.png
Speaking of the Arcana - I recently finished a drawing of my apprentice and just felt the need to share because I need validation lol. It's not a perfect drawing but it's a MAJOR improvement over the first digital drawing I did of them!
2hy9amb.png
Zq0unQm.png
Yesh, I agree and adore the new ship with all my heart. I am also head over heels for Nadia's parents. WHO KNEW? I never thought I would fall in love so hard and fast for new characters and they're so awesome in every way.

Wonderful work with your apprentice and congratulations with the improvement!! Please may I know their name? Have you considered doing an Arcana bio template for them with the favourite food and favourite flower thing? xD
Yesh, I agree and adore the new ship with all my heart. I am also head over heels for Nadia's parents. WHO KNEW? I never thought I would fall in love so hard and fast for new characters and they're so awesome in every way.

Wonderful work with your apprentice and congratulations with the improvement!! Please may I know their name? Have you considered doing an Arcana bio template for them with the favourite food and favourite flower thing? xD
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Oh my god, found this and now I can scream about my good magician, Asra and hot doctor, Julian.
I LOVE MY TWO GOOD BOYS.

Also, I keep finding Arcana fans out of the blue, this is great.
Oh my god, found this and now I can scream about my good magician, Asra and hot doctor, Julian.
I LOVE MY TWO GOOD BOYS.

Also, I keep finding Arcana fans out of the blue, this is great.
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
I have two apprentices. One here is Aegis Samek, who romances Julian. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dcsulxv-67200203-4730-4618-8173-a593fce4e09f.jpg/v1/fill/w_750,h_1065,q_70,strp/the_lovers_by_rexcaliburr_dcsulxv-pre.jpg[/img] And here is Khiren Varela, who romances Portia. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dd0eccp-fa708492-01ca-461f-ab4a-ca953b0090dc.png/v1/fill/w_751,h_1063,strp/khiren_by_rexcaliburr_dd0eccp-pre.png[/img]
I have two apprentices. One here is Aegis Samek, who romances Julian.

the_lovers_by_rexcaliburr_dcsulxv-pre.jpg

And here is Khiren Varela, who romances Portia.

khiren_by_rexcaliburr_dd0eccp-pre.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Those are rad muses, I'm loving the scythe on Khiren as well, very nice.
@Rexcaliburr
Those are rad muses, I'm loving the scythe on Khiren as well, very nice.
@MyrrhAndDaydream Thank you very much!
@MyrrhAndDaydream Thank you very much!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Wanted to show my emotional 4'8 apprentice who like the mountain man himself. Their name is Beryl. [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/a6f3e454-6abc-4fdc-8ece-f491871b257e/dd0edx9-2c8fc573-b9dd-45b3-959b-29dea2b5b540.png/v1/fill/w_752,h_1063,q_70,strp/arcana_mc___beryl_ref_sheet_by_uncannymahourei_dd0edx9-pre.jpg[/img]
Wanted to show my emotional 4'8 apprentice who like the mountain man himself. Their name is Beryl.

arcana_mc___beryl_ref_sheet_by_uncannymahourei_dd0edx9-pre.jpg
aaaaa I love seeing everyone's apprentices!! All the designs are so good!
aaaaa I love seeing everyone's apprentices!! All the designs are so good!
Zq0unQm.png
Hops into thread

I have arcana dragons, just check my profile
Hops into thread

I have arcana dragons, just check my profile
banner_pt_1.pngimage.pngbanner_pt3.png
frtime3.pngplagueborn.pngYMPbu9R.pngsystem.pngtransmasc_prns.png
okay, I wanted to share my fan apprentice too ahhh i started playing this game bc of this thread, and i'm so into it :'D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c28ed8cac36eddd530dffdc58141bef1/tumblr_pmkcqfmeSA1rzx00wo1_1280.png[/img] This is Inigo, he is super in love with the local disaster plague doctor
okay, I wanted to share my fan apprentice too ahhh
i started playing this game bc of this thread, and i'm so into it :'D
tumblr_pmkcqfmeSA1rzx00wo1_1280.png
This is Inigo, he is super in love with the local disaster plague doctor
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8