Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Screaming as I tag another Arcana fan

@Axeniere
Screaming as I tag another Arcana fan

@Axeniere
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I loved everyone's artwork
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I loved everyone's artwork
[quote name="jockey" date="2019-01-13 15:42:17" ] how do we feel about count lucio, everyone? :> [/quote] I feel like he should be deeply hated but for some reason he isn't and I can't fathom why. He's terrible
jockey wrote on 2019-01-13 15:42:17:
how do we feel about count lucio, everyone? :>
I feel like he should be deeply hated but for some reason he isn't and I can't fathom why. He's terrible
Also henlo I'm here for this and I'm the big gay for Nadia, pls send Nadia fandragons!

I'm actually completely up to date with Nadia's book and she's incredible and deserves more love than she gets tbh. She's honestly the most fun route to play next to Julian's route.

Asra's route is just not doing it for me. Like at all. He cute but it ends there :/
Also henlo I'm here for this and I'm the big gay for Nadia, pls send Nadia fandragons!

I'm actually completely up to date with Nadia's book and she's incredible and deserves more love than she gets tbh. She's honestly the most fun route to play next to Julian's route.

Asra's route is just not doing it for me. Like at all. He cute but it ends there :/
Hey so uh
I’M SOBBING AT THE LAST CHAPTERS
I got upright for all three then went back to get reversed for Julian and just.
Jesus
Hey so uh
I’M SOBBING AT THE LAST CHAPTERS
I got upright for all three then went back to get reversed for Julian and just.
Jesus
Zq0unQm.png
@welcometokell
Ohh, agreed. the endings are so good, and i have to admit that I almost like the reversed endings more??
reversed Nadia had me weak in the knees ngl :')
@welcometokell
Ohh, agreed. the endings are so good, and i have to admit that I almost like the reversed endings more??
reversed Nadia had me weak in the knees ngl :')
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
this forum seems to be pretty empty but if there's anybody on it i swear i've found my people :O just got the game though, but i've finished Julian's upright, what's released so far of Muriel's route, and i'm currently working on Lucio's.

but uh. no one's probably on this forum anymore so... meh
this forum seems to be pretty empty but if there's anybody on it i swear i've found my people :O just got the game though, but i've finished Julian's upright, what's released so far of Muriel's route, and i'm currently working on Lucio's.

but uh. no one's probably on this forum anymore so... meh
fLdYOuE.pngH0t7Ypl.png
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.png
tqGkHih.pngooGVh1T.png
2VtxnMX.pngQUIpVFE.png
rI18gRz.pngNlmYDAS.png
2o0TleX.pngijbUS1M.png
pixil-frame-09.pngpixil-frame-08.png
@TwilightRising Well, I'm active! I finished all upright routes for Julian, Nadia, and Asra, though I only really liked Julian. Nadia and Asra just felt really pushy. I'm currently playing Lucio's route, and the newly released Temperance book is excellent.
@TwilightRising Well, I'm active! I finished all upright routes for Julian, Nadia, and Asra, though I only really liked Julian. Nadia and Asra just felt really pushy. I'm currently playing Lucio's route, and the newly released Temperance book is excellent.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oh hey! Nice! Julian is really the only route that I've really liked so far. Just love the whole idea of trying to figure out whether he killed Lucio or not.

Just sucks I have an iPhone and can't download the mod for the free paid choices haha. The one time I wish I had an Android.

But anyway. Nice to know there's at least someone to talk to on here about this game. I'd have to say it's my favorite mobile game that I've ever played. Never seen anything quite like it.

Who would you say your favorite character is, out of curiosity?
Oh hey! Nice! Julian is really the only route that I've really liked so far. Just love the whole idea of trying to figure out whether he killed Lucio or not.

Just sucks I have an iPhone and can't download the mod for the free paid choices haha. The one time I wish I had an Android.

But anyway. Nice to know there's at least someone to talk to on here about this game. I'd have to say it's my favorite mobile game that I've ever played. Never seen anything quite like it.

Who would you say your favorite character is, out of curiosity?
fLdYOuE.pngH0t7Ypl.png
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.png
tqGkHih.pngooGVh1T.png
2VtxnMX.pngQUIpVFE.png
rI18gRz.pngNlmYDAS.png
2o0TleX.pngijbUS1M.png
pixil-frame-09.pngpixil-frame-08.png
Definitely Julian, followed by Lucio. I'm a sap for the problematic ones.
Definitely Julian, followed by Lucio. I'm a sap for the problematic ones.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8