Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
KFIKWEKF:SDFJGJ I'M QUAKING PORTIA'S NEW OUTFIT
KFIKWEKF:SDFJGJ I'M QUAKING PORTIA'S NEW OUTFIT
Zq0unQm.png
Um in celebration I might as well share Muriel's mask I made for my cosplay.
Um in celebration I might as well share Muriel's mask I made for my cosplay.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
!!! I gotta check Heart Hunter out!!
!!! I gotta check Heart Hunter out!!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Ushirinaki DUDE THAT’S SO GOOD
@Ushirinaki DUDE THAT’S SO GOOD
Zq0unQm.png
Thank you Kell! Your cosplays as awesome!! And goodness Portia's new outfit is wonderful but the hair.... the hair will make it so hard for cosplayers ahahaha~

Ushirinaki: You got all the details perfectly! Is that made out of eva foam? :D
Thank you Kell! Your cosplays as awesome!! And goodness Portia's new outfit is wonderful but the hair.... the hair will make it so hard for cosplayers ahahaha~

Ushirinaki: You got all the details perfectly! Is that made out of eva foam? :D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre Yup! It's just thin craft foam that I heated slightly to get just some shape.
@Dierdre Yup! It's just thin craft foam that I heated slightly to get just some shape.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Hi again guys! I finally finished drawing Portia in her new outfit here. If you scroll a bit further, you can find my drawing for Lucio as well as another one of my fan apprentice :D

The link leads to my tumblr, although you can find my drawing on instagram and twitter with same handle: jyiori
Hi again guys! I finally finished drawing Portia in her new outfit here. If you scroll a bit further, you can find my drawing for Lucio as well as another one of my fan apprentice :D

The link leads to my tumblr, although you can find my drawing on instagram and twitter with same handle: jyiori
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
NEW UPDATE HAS ME SHOOKETH WHAT ENDINGS DID YALL GET
NEW UPDATE HAS ME SHOOKETH WHAT ENDINGS DID YALL GET
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
3 upright and I'm SCREAMING at the new ship in Nadia's route!!! It's so adorable I can melt XDXDXD

Lucio though. I'm disappointed in him, but I'm so glad, eternally grateful that momma cares. She still does.
3 upright and I'm SCREAMING at the new ship in Nadia's route!!! It's so adorable I can melt XDXDXD

Lucio though. I'm disappointed in him, but I'm so glad, eternally grateful that momma cares. She still does.
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
I got all upright I'm so excited!! @Dierdre goddd that new ship is so good they're so cuteeeeee [emoji=guardian love]
I got all upright I'm so excited!! @Dierdre goddd that new ship is so good they're so cuteeeeee
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8