Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Modded Minecraft [HUB]
1 2 3
@Being Hi! I'm one of the people who plays on Oranitha's servers, and I'm also interested in a new modded server! One of my favorite mods is the Archimedes's Ships Mod, where you can make boats and airships out of normal blocks. Also, if there's a pinglist, can I be added to it?
@Being Hi! I'm one of the people who plays on Oranitha's servers, and I'm also interested in a new modded server! One of my favorite mods is the Archimedes's Ships Mod, where you can make boats and airships out of normal blocks. Also, if there's a pinglist, can I be added to it?
MmBygYl.gif
@Atimejumper oh that's awesome! I remember playing with that mod once a while back, I'll see if I can add it c;
@Atimejumper oh that's awesome! I remember playing with that mod once a while back, I'll see if I can add it c;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being Okay, thank you! Hopefully I'll meet new friends here!
@Being Okay, thank you! Hopefully I'll meet new friends here!
MmBygYl.gif
started going through all the mods and removing/swapping out them for others! this may take awhile haha
started going through all the mods and removing/swapping out them for others! this may take awhile haha
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@Being Could I get a ping if you decide to go for a void world/skyblock start in an existing modpack? I don't think my brain or my computer can handle otherwise but I've really enjoyed Project Ozone Lite and Skyfactory 3 just as some examples.
@Being Could I get a ping if you decide to go for a void world/skyblock start in an existing modpack? I don't think my brain or my computer can handle otherwise but I've really enjoyed Project Ozone Lite and Skyfactory 3 just as some examples.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Being

I'd like to be pinged when you get a server up! I miss being on a FR based Minecraft server.

Also, I am a HUGE fan of the Ice and Fire dragons mod, and while looking through the mod pack you chose, I feel like I should give you a heads up about the way that mod interacts with the Vampirism mod also in the pack. Another server I was on before used both of those mods in their pack, but there was an exploit in Vampirism that made it way too easy to quickly kill any dragon from the I&F mod. Which kind of killed the balance of the pack, sadly. :/

Also, if you ever need help with Mod configs, conflicts and some really minor Plugin stuff you can feel free to ask myself or @Aruganis for help. We have ran several servers before, both off of our own computers and through a host. I've actually personally hosted a MCProHosting server before, just for fun, and have to say that I like their services far more than any other host I've used.
@Being

I'd like to be pinged when you get a server up! I miss being on a FR based Minecraft server.

Also, I am a HUGE fan of the Ice and Fire dragons mod, and while looking through the mod pack you chose, I feel like I should give you a heads up about the way that mod interacts with the Vampirism mod also in the pack. Another server I was on before used both of those mods in their pack, but there was an exploit in Vampirism that made it way too easy to quickly kill any dragon from the I&F mod. Which kind of killed the balance of the pack, sadly. :/

Also, if you ever need help with Mod configs, conflicts and some really minor Plugin stuff you can feel free to ask myself or @Aruganis for help. We have ran several servers before, both off of our own computers and through a host. I've actually personally hosted a MCProHosting server before, just for fun, and have to say that I like their services far more than any other host I've used.
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@Being
May I please be added to the pinglist? This is a super interesting idea and I’m quite excited for it.
@Being
May I please be added to the pinglist? This is a super interesting idea and I’m quite excited for it.
9oRPa8v.png
@Duckii @Rha @SheerCold @ToonKuriboh @ShadowKitsune liminalspace @Vyn @xXIgnisXx @Atimejumper
@STRHKR

We have a discord! Join it for more up to date updates and banter as i befuddled my way through this haha.
https://discord.gg/SZJUceg

@Komorebii sure thing! I'll update the front page as soon as I can, hard when I only got my phone

@Sciencing will Do! If I can figure out dimensions (Like twilight forest or the nether) then it's a possibility to add!
@Duckii @Rha @SheerCold @ToonKuriboh @ShadowKitsune liminalspace @Vyn @xXIgnisXx @Atimejumper
@STRHKR

We have a discord! Join it for more up to date updates and banter as i befuddled my way through this haha.
https://discord.gg/SZJUceg

@Komorebii sure thing! I'll update the front page as soon as I can, hard when I only got my phone

@Sciencing will Do! If I can figure out dimensions (Like twilight forest or the nether) then it's a possibility to add!
Old Art Thread
mod list is finalised on the discord! my pc is in repairs atm so I can't compile it together but it will hopefully be done soon!
mod list is finalised on the discord! my pc is in repairs atm so I can't compile it together but it will hopefully be done soon!
Old Art Thread
Oh, cool!
Oh, cool!
MmBygYl.gif
1 2 3