Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Modded Minecraft [HUB]
1 2 3
I think I’d be interested! It’s been a while since I’ve played on servers but all of the modes servers I played on were accessed through tekkit. I don’t know if you’re already planning to use tekkit but it makes nosing sooo much easier (at least for the players?) and is free as long as you’ve purchased Minecraft itself!

You can add me to the Pinglist :)
I think I’d be interested! It’s been a while since I’ve played on servers but all of the modes servers I played on were accessed through tekkit. I don’t know if you’re already planning to use tekkit but it makes nosing sooo much easier (at least for the players?) and is free as long as you’ve purchased Minecraft itself!

You can add me to the Pinglist :)
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
I'm definitely interested! Sounds pretty neat!

I would recommend the Ice and Fire mod. It adds dragons and a lot of other mythical creatures! It's updated to some of the newer versions of Minecraft (At least up until 1.11.2, not sure about anything onward.) The only issue is that the dragons can be fairly destructive, but it's really not too bad. It's definitely one of my favorite mods.

Also, the Aether mod! It adds and entire new dimension and it's really quite amazing.
I'm definitely interested! Sounds pretty neat!

I would recommend the Ice and Fire mod. It adds dragons and a lot of other mythical creatures! It's updated to some of the newer versions of Minecraft (At least up until 1.11.2, not sure about anything onward.) The only issue is that the dragons can be fairly destructive, but it's really not too bad. It's definitely one of my favorite mods.

Also, the Aether mod! It adds and entire new dimension and it's really quite amazing.
@STRHKR added! thanks!

@SheerCold I've double checked and the two current mod packs that I'm looking at (listed below) aren't on tekkit. However, they do have a seemingly easy install guide on curseforge using a twitch app I believe?

@ToonKuriboh Awesome! The Magia pack I'm looking at below includes both the dragon mod and the aether mod! I'm leaning on the magia modpack though I'd think about adding pam's harvestcraft and tinker's construct to it, what do ya think?

I'm currently looking at Compitum Magia and this Free-For-All pack
@STRHKR added! thanks!

@SheerCold I've double checked and the two current mod packs that I'm looking at (listed below) aren't on tekkit. However, they do have a seemingly easy install guide on curseforge using a twitch app I believe?

@ToonKuriboh Awesome! The Magia pack I'm looking at below includes both the dragon mod and the aether mod! I'm leaning on the magia modpack though I'd think about adding pam's harvestcraft and tinker's construct to it, what do ya think?

I'm currently looking at Compitum Magia and this Free-For-All pack
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being

I'd personally say Compitum Magia looks more fun but both look pretty cool. (Also I would definitely agree on adding Pam's Harvestcraft and Tinker's Construct as well.)
@Being

I'd personally say Compitum Magia looks more fun but both look pretty cool. (Also I would definitely agree on adding Pam's Harvestcraft and Tinker's Construct as well.)
@Being
I haven't been able to play on a modded server in ages. If there aren't too many hardcore mods I would love to join in.
@Being
I haven't been able to play on a modded server in ages. If there aren't too many hardcore mods I would love to join in.
ohhhh, i haven't had a good modded server to play on in YEARS--this would be the perfect thing to help me get back into the game!! i would 100% be interested in this concept ::O

also, for a possible mod suggestion; maybe the morph mod? tho i must admit i am severely out of touch w/ the mc mod community so i apologize in advance if it's too out of date to easily/safely add in!
ohhhh, i haven't had a good modded server to play on in YEARS--this would be the perfect thing to help me get back into the game!! i would 100% be interested in this concept ::O

also, for a possible mod suggestion; maybe the morph mod? tho i must admit i am severely out of touch w/ the mc mod community so i apologize in advance if it's too out of date to easily/safely add in!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
I'm interested! I've been wanting to play minecraft lately and was thinking of finding a server so this is perfect! I'm not familiar with minecraft mods anymore but I'm into anything as long as it's not super complicated to install.
I'm interested! I've been wanting to play minecraft lately and was thinking of finding a server so this is perfect! I'm not familiar with minecraft mods anymore but I'm into anything as long as it's not super complicated to install.
pw4DoZq.gif
I've never played a modded server before so this sounds like fun! If you decide to make a ping list feel free to add me to it! Two mods I would recommend are;

Astikoor; A cart mod that adds buildable and useable carts and a plow to be used with the vanilla horses. It does not work with the Mo creatures horses, unfortunately. The carts also have chest space in them and can carry two people. It makes traveling long distances with lots of items somewhat easier.

Fence Overhaul; Adds fence pieces that can go diagonally. It is great for making round pens, or balconies with diagonal sections.
I've never played a modded server before so this sounds like fun! If you decide to make a ping list feel free to add me to it! Two mods I would recommend are;

Astikoor; A cart mod that adds buildable and useable carts and a plow to be used with the vanilla horses. It does not work with the Mo creatures horses, unfortunately. The carts also have chest space in them and can carry two people. It makes traveling long distances with lots of items somewhat easier.

Fence Overhaul; Adds fence pieces that can go diagonally. It is great for making round pens, or balconies with diagonal sections.
L1PVzvc.png
@ToonKuriboh @ShadowKitsune @liminalspace @Vyn @xXIgnisXx @Duckii @Rha @SheerCold @STRHKR

A general update for all:

I think I'm going to go with Magia modpack that I linked to on the front page, it's a bit of a beefy modpack, but I'll probably be looking at stripping away some unnecessary mods/too hardcore mods (ie: if there was an extreme darkness mod then I'll remove it, as well as mob dismemberment and such because they're either adding too much difficulty or aren't younger player friendly, which if I'm going to be primarily hosting flight rising players, gotta keep it pg13!! though this is minecraft... ah well, better safe than sorry)

I'll definitely be adding in tinkers construct and pam's harvestcraft since I think they're good mods that allow players to be more farmers/smithers than adventurers.

I'll look into any other mods suggested and see if they're appropriate/work with what we got. I'll have to go through all the mods in the pack to see what each of them do so this might take awhile!
Although on the page it says the next update will be in August (which it is now wow how time flies!); so should I wait until the pack updates and then go through it?

Fence overhaul sounds good! Carts is a cute idea too~

And installing should be good! I'm going to try and reupload it as a modpack on curseforge and use I think a twitch app?? To download it ect.

I'll add the new people to the pinglist now
@ToonKuriboh @ShadowKitsune @liminalspace @Vyn @xXIgnisXx @Duckii @Rha @SheerCold @STRHKR

A general update for all:

I think I'm going to go with Magia modpack that I linked to on the front page, it's a bit of a beefy modpack, but I'll probably be looking at stripping away some unnecessary mods/too hardcore mods (ie: if there was an extreme darkness mod then I'll remove it, as well as mob dismemberment and such because they're either adding too much difficulty or aren't younger player friendly, which if I'm going to be primarily hosting flight rising players, gotta keep it pg13!! though this is minecraft... ah well, better safe than sorry)

I'll definitely be adding in tinkers construct and pam's harvestcraft since I think they're good mods that allow players to be more farmers/smithers than adventurers.

I'll look into any other mods suggested and see if they're appropriate/work with what we got. I'll have to go through all the mods in the pack to see what each of them do so this might take awhile!
Although on the page it says the next update will be in August (which it is now wow how time flies!); so should I wait until the pack updates and then go through it?

Fence overhaul sounds good! Carts is a cute idea too~

And installing should be good! I'm going to try and reupload it as a modpack on curseforge and use I think a twitch app?? To download it ect.

I'll add the new people to the pinglist now
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
it's already august, so sounds like the update should be soon! i think it'd be cool to use that modpack :D
it's already august, so sounds like the update should be soon! i think it'd be cool to use that modpack :D
99522cc99c3d5967114b6f0d8bb16cba-dc2fbrm.gif duck | they/she | ♠
avid overwatch nerd
no links yet | cred
purugly.gif

+3 FR time

1 2 3