Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things You’re Hyped For!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm definitely hyped for Trench's release later this year. All the songs so far have been absolute bops. So excited!
I'm definitely hyped for Trench's release later this year. All the songs so far have been absolute bops. So excited!
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
[quote name="Alvis" date="2018-08-14 04:44:55" ] Torna: The Golden Country. Only a month to go! :D [/quote] Between that and the first official English subtitled release of [url=https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/choujin-sentai-jetman-the-complete-series?product_id=6850]Jetman[/url], I'm seriously looking forward to September.
Alvis wrote on 2018-08-14 04:44:55:
Torna: The Golden Country. Only a month to go! :D

Between that and the first official English subtitled release of Jetman, I'm seriously looking forward to September.
Formerly known as Brenning.
-BFB 13 (will eightnames finally lose? find out in a week or two probably)
-Flowquest Reawakening (caliber's back at it again causing confusion, possibly also in a few weeks)
-actually getting netflix (gonna get it next month and watch ALL the SE and SAO)
-The Last Sorniethians (this might be a bit later but still soon!!)
-BFB 13 (will eightnames finally lose? find out in a week or two probably)
-Flowquest Reawakening (caliber's back at it again causing confusion, possibly also in a few weeks)
-actually getting netflix (gonna get it next month and watch ALL the SE and SAO)
-The Last Sorniethians (this might be a bit later but still soon!!)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Pokemon Lets Go Eevee and Pikachu are coming out in November eeeEEEE
Pokemon Lets Go Eevee and Pikachu are coming out in November eeeEEEE
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
Getting some actual progress done on my in development dinosaur breeding site Kalerrden...

Though I'll always be hyped for Jurassic world evolution expansions!
Getting some actual progress done on my in development dinosaur breeding site Kalerrden...

Though I'll always be hyped for Jurassic world evolution expansions!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Getting a new laptop next week! My current one is getting a little senile.
The new Kate Daniels book coming out at the end of the month. Sadly I hear it is also the last one in the series.
Getting a new laptop next week! My current one is getting a little senile.
The new Kate Daniels book coming out at the end of the month. Sadly I hear it is also the last one in the series.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I watched some bits of the recent Nintendo Direct and I was super surprised when King K. Rool was revealed as a character! Too bad it's not coming out until December... But at least it's before my birthday and christmas! :)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I watched some bits of the recent Nintendo Direct and I was super surprised when King K. Rool was revealed as a character! Too bad it's not coming out until December... But at least it's before my birthday and christmas! :)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Downton Abbey movie ;u; Like YES PLEASE!! I need it, now and forever.
Downton Abbey movie ;u; Like YES PLEASE!! I need it, now and forever.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
VOLTRON SEASON 8 IN NOVEMBER

ALSO

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3 ON MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY march 3rd

And I guess my birthday on Thursday too I guess but MOSTLY DRAGONS AND SPACE CATS
VOLTRON SEASON 8 IN NOVEMBER

ALSO

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3 ON MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY march 3rd

And I guess my birthday on Thursday too I guess but MOSTLY DRAGONS AND SPACE CATS
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
red dead redemption 2 babey!!!!!!!! i can't wait to do nothing but ride around on my horse for five hours
red dead redemption 2 babey!!!!!!!! i can't wait to do nothing but ride around on my horse for five hours
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8