Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things You’re Hyped For!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
4 words:

Super. Smash. Brothers. Ultimate.
4 words:

Super. Smash. Brothers. Ultimate.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Me and a friend are going to buy tickets and see Panic! At the Disco live next year!!!! CANT FRIKKIN WAIT!!!!! Gonna see Beebo make them high heels work.

We also went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, so guess we are concert buddies lol
Me and a friend are going to buy tickets and see Panic! At the Disco live next year!!!! CANT FRIKKIN WAIT!!!!! Gonna see Beebo make them high heels work.

We also went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra, so guess we are concert buddies lol
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I'm hyped for the full, official release, of the tale in which Maeglin betrays his home city of Gondolin, revealing it's secret location to the rival warlord Morgoth. Morgoth sends his forces, they skulk within the mountainrange surrounding Gondolin, millions of orcs attack the city from all directions, they elves brutally perish, the homes burn, and the palace falls to ashes; the city went aflame, and the sky was filled with a foul black cloud of ashes, dust, and the souls of the slain. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rYjIpmK.jpg[/img]
I'm hyped for the full, official release, of the tale in which Maeglin betrays his home city of Gondolin, revealing it's secret location to the rival warlord Morgoth.
Morgoth sends his forces, they skulk within the mountainrange surrounding Gondolin, millions of orcs attack the city from all directions, they elves brutally perish, the homes burn, and the palace falls to ashes; the city went aflame, and the sky was filled with a foul black cloud of ashes, dust, and the souls of the slain.

rYjIpmK.jpg
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
FINISHING 707’S ROUTE AND FINISHING MY LAST 3 MYSME DERGS AAAA
FINISHING 707’S ROUTE AND FINISHING MY LAST 3 MYSME DERGS AAAA
Uq1cq4S.png
the captain marvel trailer that's supposed to be out in a month! and the release of the title of avengers 4. i'm in too deep with marvel sigh
the captain marvel trailer that's supposed to be out in a month! and the release of the title of avengers 4. i'm in too deep with marvel sigh
alexa play despacito
i write lore
Some new computer parts will arrive soon-ish. Then I'll be able to build a new PC that is powerful enough to handle Monster Hunter: World. So yeah, hyped for both a new device and the ability to hunt large critters.
Some new computer parts will arrive soon-ish. Then I'll be able to build a new PC that is powerful enough to handle Monster Hunter: World. So yeah, hyped for both a new device and the ability to hunt large critters.
Torna: The Golden Country. Only a month to go! :D
Torna: The Golden Country. Only a month to go! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
School starts in two weeks mEEP
School starts in two weeks mEEP
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
Oh, tons of things. Simon and Richter Belmont in smash. The new Venom movie, The new Avengers Movie, The new IT movie, The Slenderman movie, the new Gwar Album and most importantly, my graduation date on the 24th of August.
Oh, tons of things. Simon and Richter Belmont in smash. The new Venom movie, The new Avengers Movie, The new IT movie, The Slenderman movie, the new Gwar Album and most importantly, my graduation date on the 24th of August.
Rioting, the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all
Gonna blow right now

-Riot by Dead Kennedies
Season five of the 100! It comes out on netflix tomorrow! Finally!!!
Season five of the 100! It comes out on netflix tomorrow! Finally!!!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8