Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things You’re Hyped For!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="gazehound" date="2018-06-13 21:57:51" ] the lion king CG remake, not cuz I’m expecting it to be good but im just extremely curious what it’ll be like..... and if they’ll use it as an opportunity to elaborate on the lore or include things the original didn’t (like more of a look on how the lionesses experienced scar’s reign) [/quote] [color=green]I'm honestly really hyped about that too. Tbh I don't even care too much about them elaborating/adding to the lore, I'd be 100000% happy just seeing the same story retold with realistic-looking animals. I know CGI gets a lot of hate but I really love it and think it looks beautiful. :0
gazehound wrote on 2018-06-13 21:57:51:
the lion king CG remake, not cuz I’m expecting it to be good but im just extremely curious what it’ll be like..... and if they’ll use it as an opportunity to elaborate on the lore or include things the original didn’t (like more of a look on how the lionesses experienced scar’s reign)

I'm honestly really hyped about that too. Tbh I don't even care too much about them elaborating/adding to the lore, I'd be 100000% happy just seeing the same story retold with realistic-looking animals. I know CGI gets a lot of hate but I really love it and think it looks beautiful. :0
Heartbound, GLITCHED, Long Gone Days, OMORI, Virgo vs. the Zodiac, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and some more indie games that very few people have heard of. Most of them have a late 2018 release date, so I think I know what I’ll be doing for my winter break!
Heartbound, GLITCHED, Long Gone Days, OMORI, Virgo vs. the Zodiac, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and some more indie games that very few people have heard of. Most of them have a late 2018 release date, so I think I know what I’ll be doing for my winter break!
AqaqXxe.png
The walking dead game final season (I don't actually play the games I just like watching Youtubers play them)

A pride parade I'm going to in August :)
The walking dead game final season (I don't actually play the games I just like watching Youtubers play them)

A pride parade I'm going to in August :)
genderqueer_by_teeeal-dcebql0.png
polysexual_by_teeeal-dcef60i.png
[quote name="Spottedleaf125" date="2018-06-13 22:53:30" ] Fallout 76, and HTTYD 3 ! :D And starting on reading a book series I haven't yet. ^^' [/quote] Same ;)
Spottedleaf125 wrote on 2018-06-13 22:53:30:
Fallout 76, and HTTYD 3 ! :D And starting on reading a book series I haven't yet. ^^'
Same ;)
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm excited to see Incredibles 2 today! (Says it comes out on the 15th, but for some reason (at least my theater.) is starting to show it on the 14th! I'm also excited to get some boba tea today <3 <3 I'll also be happy when I finish my summer school as well lmao
I'm excited to see Incredibles 2 today! (Says it comes out on the 15th, but for some reason (at least my theater.) is starting to show it on the 14th! I'm also excited to get some boba tea today <3 <3 I'll also be happy when I finish my summer school as well lmao
bHeX9bv.png
How To Train Your Dragon 3
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
THE NEW GORILLAZ ALBUM
How To Train Your Dragon 3
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
THE NEW GORILLAZ ALBUM
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
HTTYD3 obviously, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Elder Scrolls 6, Pride, soooo many things I honestly can't wait for! ESPECIALLY Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the game was a highlight of my childhood and hghghghhghghhh I love it so much.
HTTYD3 obviously, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Elder Scrolls 6, Pride, soooo many things I honestly can't wait for! ESPECIALLY Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the game was a highlight of my childhood and hghghghhghghhh I love it so much.
dQT1EzU.gif
[quote name="GarbageHecc" date="2018-06-14 10:31:10" ] The walking dead game final season [/quote] @GarbageHecc Ooh me too! I just saw the teaser trailer yesterday~
GarbageHecc wrote on 2018-06-14 10:31:10:
The walking dead game final season

@GarbageHecc

Ooh me too! I just saw the teaser trailer yesterday~
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Super Smash Bros!
Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Super Smash Bros!
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
I'm hell excited for the Fantastic Beasts prequel... The Crimes of Grindelwald.
I've only watched the teaser trailer and it looks so cool! ;)
As a fellow Potterhead I was excited!
But PLEASE do not spoil anything form the second OFFICIAL trailer, as in the beginning I promised myself to NOT watch a single trailer, but I had to so I watched the first (TEASER TRAILER) don't say a thing about the second one.
Also I'm excited about getting pets in like... 4 months! Yeah. So I've NEVER EVER had pets in my entire life. (excluding four fish that I only had for a month). So it's great news, I love animals and nature since I was a little boy... now it's a realty.
I will have a tortoise (maybe a turtle dunno) and fish! Well, yeah! So two things to be hyped 'bout
I'm hell excited for the Fantastic Beasts prequel... The Crimes of Grindelwald.
I've only watched the teaser trailer and it looks so cool! ;)
As a fellow Potterhead I was excited!
But PLEASE do not spoil anything form the second OFFICIAL trailer, as in the beginning I promised myself to NOT watch a single trailer, but I had to so I watched the first (TEASER TRAILER) don't say a thing about the second one.
Also I'm excited about getting pets in like... 4 months! Yeah. So I've NEVER EVER had pets in my entire life. (excluding four fish that I only had for a month). So it's great news, I love animals and nature since I was a little boy... now it's a realty.
I will have a tortoise (maybe a turtle dunno) and fish! Well, yeah! So two things to be hyped 'bout
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8