Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 422 423
The absolute cutest omen of death you ever did see ends up sort of accidentally liberating itself & its coworkers

@LastTicketHome

Those sound to me like,

Hades (pretty sure)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

God of War (2018)/Ragnarok?

& maybe a Kingdom Hearts of some kind? Don't know much about those games but it sounds a bit like it

@Builder

I don't know a whole lot about this game but that sounds a bit like Octopath Traveler
The absolute cutest omen of death you ever did see ends up sort of accidentally liberating itself & its coworkers

@LastTicketHome

Those sound to me like,

Hades (pretty sure)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword?

God of War (2018)/Ragnarok?

& maybe a Kingdom Hearts of some kind? Don't know much about those games but it sounds a bit like it

@Builder

I don't know a whole lot about this game but that sounds a bit like Octopath Traveler
help! i washed up on the beach of an unknown land and now i need to explore it while building a new town, opening toy capsules and saving 2 worlds simultaneously from an ancient slimy thingamajig which has my friend and then we save a lion who lost his soul in another dimension-

@buggy101
yep :>
it may be poorly described but i think i described it too much :'D
help! i washed up on the beach of an unknown land and now i need to explore it while building a new town, opening toy capsules and saving 2 worlds simultaneously from an ancient slimy thingamajig which has my friend and then we save a lion who lost his soul in another dimension-

@buggy101
yep :>
it may be poorly described but i think i described it too much :'D
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
@ShiverStar
Kirby and the Forgotten Land?
@ShiverStar
Kirby and the Forgotten Land?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
A gathering of musical otherworldly eldritch abominations, including but not limited to: Sasquatch Jr., Stop Hitting Yourself, Malfunctioning Robot, Beatboxing Foliage, Violinist With Anxiety, and Whispy Woods but blursed.
A gathering of musical otherworldly eldritch abominations, including but not limited to: Sasquatch Jr., Stop Hitting Yourself, Malfunctioning Robot, Beatboxing Foliage, Violinist With Anxiety, and Whispy Woods but blursed.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
@Sectonia
My Singing Monsters?
@Sectonia
My Singing Monsters?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101
Yup :3

(With the monsters in question being Mammott, Noggin, Wubbox, Shrubb, Bowgart and Oaktopus)
@buggy101
Yup :3

(With the monsters in question being Mammott, Noggin, Wubbox, Shrubb, Bowgart and Oaktopus)
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
beating your bullies and overcoming trauma through the power of friendship (and sandwiches)
beating your bullies and overcoming trauma through the power of friendship (and sandwiches)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[quote name="@BlueberryBlast" date="2023-01-02 12:33:02" ] beating your bullies and overcoming trauma through the power of friendship (and sandwiches) [/quote] Pokemon Scarlet & Violet ----- time for the roblox game lightning round - The only Roblox game where Marth from Fire Emblem and Soldier TF2's long lost cousin are gay for each other. - Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again? - If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!! - Running away from a PNG of Barack Obama has never been this terrifying. - You have no arms and throw yourself directly into buildings. It's more entertaining than it sounds.
@BlueberryBlast wrote on 2023-01-02 12:33:02:
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
time for the roblox game lightning round

- The only Roblox game where Marth from Fire Emblem and Soldier TF2's long lost cousin are gay for each other.
- Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again?
- If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!!
- Running away from a PNG of Barack Obama has never been this terrifying.
- You have no arms and throw yourself directly into buildings. It's more entertaining than it sounds.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
[quote name="Asclepihex" date="2023-01-02 12:40:14" ] - Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again? - If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!! [/quote] Dragon Adventures and Pokemon Brick Bronze?
Asclepihex wrote on 2023-01-02 12:40:14:
- Baby's first economy simulator. Why is this dragon worth 2 million dollars again?
- If I had a nickel for every time this fangame was brought back, I'd be RICH! RICH I TELL YOU!!!!!!

Dragon Adventures and Pokemon Brick Bronze?
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
[quote name="TacoTequila" date="2023-01-02 12:43:59" ] Disfigured humans are dropped onto an island full of dinosaurs and have to survive. Also made better by how bloody buggy it is. [/quote] ARK?
TacoTequila wrote on 2023-01-02 12:43:59:
Disfigured humans are dropped onto an island full of dinosaurs and have to survive. Also made better by how bloody buggy it is.

ARK?
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 422 423