Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 422 423
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2022-12-16 10:06:00" ] [quote name="@Edgesama" date="2022-12-16 09:57:16" ] wolf doing doggo stuff [/quote] Wolf Quest?? [/quote] Okami
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2022-12-16 10:06:00:
@Edgesama wrote on 2022-12-16 09:57:16:
wolf doing doggo stuff
Wolf Quest??
Okami
O5WQD4E.gif
doing shooty shooty bang bang crimes as british dudes who have become the internet's blorbos
doing shooty shooty bang bang crimes as british dudes who have become the internet's blorbos
W1Dayps.png
chase power and knowledge as a wandering ronin in a strange and unforgiving post apocalyptic alien world - or die trying. actually, you'll just die. and die again. and be robbed and killed again. or starve to death. or be eaten alive by the local fauna. or lose all your limbs and have to crawl back in shame to the nearest town but hey i guess you'll have cool robot prosthetic legs now. but they are of real bad quality because you cant afford anything else. good luck buddy, you are not the protagonist of this show
chase power and knowledge as a wandering ronin in a strange and unforgiving post apocalyptic alien world - or die trying. actually, you'll just die. and die again. and be robbed and killed again. or starve to death. or be eaten alive by the local fauna. or lose all your limbs and have to crawl back in shame to the nearest town but hey i guess you'll have cool robot prosthetic legs now. but they are of real bad quality because you cant afford anything else. good luck buddy, you are not the protagonist of this show
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Depressed art kid is a side character and also sentient cat...I think Persona 5
Depressed art kid is a side character and also sentient cat...I think Persona 5
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Stray
cat falls down hole and meets robots

Sky: Children of the light
you are a child and you must follow the light to go through hell to ascend and rebirth

Friday Night Funkin
haha funni blue haired teenager go beep boop bop
Stray
cat falls down hole and meets robots

Sky: Children of the light
you are a child and you must follow the light to go through hell to ascend and rebirth

Friday Night Funkin
haha funni blue haired teenager go beep boop bop
bluue_horse.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
White Stitch with a knife destroys eldritch abominations (also everyone dies)

Cute game! I wanna play it- *one hour later* HELP THEY'RE LEGIT BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS AND TURNING INTO HORRIFYING CANNIBALS HOW DID THE CUTE GAME JUST BECOME GREMLINS

(Hint: the second one is a tycoon-like open world game)
White Stitch with a knife destroys eldritch abominations (also everyone dies)

Cute game! I wanna play it- *one hour later* HELP THEY'RE LEGIT BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS AND TURNING INTO HORRIFYING CANNIBALS HOW DID THE CUTE GAME JUST BECOME GREMLINS

(Hint: the second one is a tycoon-like open world game)
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Boy tries to find his sister but ends up running errands for every person in existence

Genshin impact
Boy tries to find his sister but ends up running errands for every person in existence

Genshin impact
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
sneak out of the house and beat up your dad

you were just trying to have a nice day out but now you have to close a hole in the sky and fight demons

greek and norse gods fight each other in some real nice clothes

use the power of friendship to protect the corporate interests of Mickey Mouse fight the powers of darkness!

@BlastHardCheese 2/4 isn't bad! the ones you got right were Hades and Kingdom Hearts the other two were Dragon Age: Inquistition and Dislyte
sneak out of the house and beat up your dad

you were just trying to have a nice day out but now you have to close a hole in the sky and fight demons

greek and norse gods fight each other in some real nice clothes

use the power of friendship to protect the corporate interests of Mickey Mouse fight the powers of darkness!

@BlastHardCheese 2/4 isn't bad! the ones you got right were Hades and Kingdom Hearts the other two were Dragon Age: Inquistition and Dislyte
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
Gather the squad of eight people because we're all going on life journeys at the same time and we're gonna confuse you with our battle system
Gather the squad of eight people because we're all going on life journeys at the same time and we're gonna confuse you with our battle system
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Wannabe king heads off to play cards sometimes blatantly cheating to win. later betrays his friends in exchange for a kingdom

Good luck
Wannabe king heads off to play cards sometimes blatantly cheating to win. later betrays his friends in exchange for a kingdom

Good luck
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 422 423