Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Super Smash Bros.
1 2 3 4
Anyone remember the Super Smash Bros. series? 'Cause I do. You can talk about it here and do whatever you like! Favorite characters are highly acceptable, too! :)
Anyone remember the Super Smash Bros. series? 'Cause I do. You can talk about it here and do whatever you like! Favorite characters are highly acceptable, too! :)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
SHAMELESS SONIC MAIN.

I do it mainly to screw over other players.
SHAMELESS SONIC MAIN.

I do it mainly to screw over other players.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I've only played Brawl, but it's a fun game. I play it casually with my brother.

My main is Kirby.
I've only played Brawl, but it's a fun game. I play it casually with my brother.

My main is Kirby.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Remember? I play SSB4 pretty regularly!

I'm no master or anything, but I can comfortably play most of the roster to the point that I don't really have a main anymore...
Remember? I play SSB4 pretty regularly!

I'm no master or anything, but I can comfortably play most of the roster to the point that I don't really have a main anymore...
He/She/They | FR +3
I haven't played 4 really but in melee I was a shameless Pikachu main lol
I haven't played 4 really but in melee I was a shameless Pikachu main lol
IMG_0247.jpg
@KalliZora

I sometimes play SSB4 with my sister on my Wii U. I have many mains, ranging from Greninja, Kirby, Sonic, Luigi, and Charizard. My sister just barrages attacks mercilessly though I usually gain the upper hand since I'm more advanced than she is XD
@KalliZora

I sometimes play SSB4 with my sister on my Wii U. I have many mains, ranging from Greninja, Kirby, Sonic, Luigi, and Charizard. My sister just barrages attacks mercilessly though I usually gain the upper hand since I'm more advanced than she is XD
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I love the game! I use Kirby all the time!
I love the game! I use Kirby all the time!
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
Hi my name is obligatory toon link main

So smash 5 is a thing now I think

that's cool I guess

I might start maining other characters
Hi my name is obligatory toon link main

So smash 5 is a thing now I think

that's cool I guess

I might start maining other characters
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
IT’S TIME TO TIP THE FLOOR ICE CREAM.

Robin/Pit main. I wanna play Corrin, but I can’t afford the dlc.
IT’S TIME TO TIP THE FLOOR ICE CREAM.

Robin/Pit main. I wanna play Corrin, but I can’t afford the dlc.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I really like the wiiU smash bros.

My favorite character to play is King Dedede. I also like playing Palutena and shirtless Shulk. I also got to try Bayonetta and Corrin at a friend's place once, but alas, I am poor and I have to prioritize food over DLC. hahaha

There's this thing my friend Jay and I do where you just turn on pokeballs and that's the only way to damage the other player. It's a lot of fun!
I really like the wiiU smash bros.

My favorite character to play is King Dedede. I also like playing Palutena and shirtless Shulk. I also got to try Bayonetta and Corrin at a friend's place once, but alas, I am poor and I have to prioritize food over DLC. hahaha

There's this thing my friend Jay and I do where you just turn on pokeballs and that's the only way to damage the other player. It's a lot of fun!

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4