Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Super Smash Bros.
1 2 3 4
/shakes cane

Smasher veteran here, been playing the game casually and borderline competitively for almost 20 years.

I'm gonna just own the fact that I'm a For Glory warrior lol, I keep up with competitive Smash and the latest Smash 4 meta. If you get me going, I'm that guy who'll write up a three page essay on why X character is underrated and deserves more recognition or write up a long winded match up analysis.

I'm an ultra-nerd about this game.

@Matou
Nice to see another Pit main around! We're a rare breed, finding another Pit on FG is like finding a unicorn lol. My secondary is Zard and I have a pocket Corrin too. Sometimes I play Robin, but I don't tend to do well with zoning characters D: RIP my dreams of being a Megaman main.
/shakes cane

Smasher veteran here, been playing the game casually and borderline competitively for almost 20 years.

I'm gonna just own the fact that I'm a For Glory warrior lol, I keep up with competitive Smash and the latest Smash 4 meta. If you get me going, I'm that guy who'll write up a three page essay on why X character is underrated and deserves more recognition or write up a long winded match up analysis.

I'm an ultra-nerd about this game.

@Matou
Nice to see another Pit main around! We're a rare breed, finding another Pit on FG is like finding a unicorn lol. My secondary is Zard and I have a pocket Corrin too. Sometimes I play Robin, but I don't tend to do well with zoning characters D: RIP my dreams of being a Megaman main.
ybwf4f9.gif
Main Pit on Wii. Sometimes Zelda if I'm tired of my family just smashing the buttons. Also we don't have every character unlocked yet.
Not really a main with SSB4 as I keep rotating between Pit, Pittoo, Villager, Robin, Kirby, Jigglypuff and Ness
Though recently I have discovered it's pretty fun to play with toon link against lv9 CPU.
Main Pit on Wii. Sometimes Zelda if I'm tired of my family just smashing the buttons. Also we don't have every character unlocked yet.
Not really a main with SSB4 as I keep rotating between Pit, Pittoo, Villager, Robin, Kirby, Jigglypuff and Ness
Though recently I have discovered it's pretty fun to play with toon link against lv9 CPU.
Wait I forgot I started maining Pit too

Which was actually because I got Kid Icarus Uprising and was like 'I wanna play as that boi

He's a cool boi
Wait I forgot I started maining Pit too

Which was actually because I got Kid Icarus Uprising and was like 'I wanna play as that boi

He's a cool boi
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date=2018-01-24 18:34:32] Hi my name is obligatory toon link main [/quote] surprised you arent a sonic main wish smash was on switch but i dont even have that yet :/ which new characters do you want to be added? im just curious. i want rayman and someone from arms, maybe max brass
Paravoina wrote on 2018-01-24:
Hi my name is obligatory toon link main
surprised you arent a sonic main

wish smash was on switch but i dont even have that yet :/ which new characters do you want to be added? im just curious. i want rayman and someone from arms, maybe max brass
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
SSB4 for 3DS here. Wish I had a copy of it for the WiiU.

I main mostly Roy and Marth. As soon as I could get my mitts on DLC, I went straight to Roy and left Marth as a back-up main. Don't mind playing as Link or Shulk sometimes. Although, I'm super bad at Shulk. Like, REALLY bad.

Not a competitive player at all. I just like to have fun and play with my friends.

SSB4 for 3DS here. Wish I had a copy of it for the WiiU.

I main mostly Roy and Marth. As soon as I could get my mitts on DLC, I went straight to Roy and left Marth as a back-up main. Don't mind playing as Link or Shulk sometimes. Although, I'm super bad at Shulk. Like, REALLY bad.

Not a competitive player at all. I just like to have fun and play with my friends.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2018-01-25 05:20:43] [quote name="Paravoina" date=2018-01-24 18:34:32] Hi my name is obligatory toon link main [/quote] surprised you arent a sonic main wish smash was on switch but i dont even have that yet :/ which new characters do you want to be added? im just curious. i want rayman and someone from arms, maybe max brass [/quote] oh don't worry I'm working on it my process for mains is basically "Oh I like this character, now let us DESTORY"
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-01-25:
Paravoina wrote on 2018-01-24:
Hi my name is obligatory toon link main
surprised you arent a sonic main

wish smash was on switch but i dont even have that yet :/ which new characters do you want to be added? im just curious. i want rayman and someone from arms, maybe max brass
oh don't worry I'm working on it

my process for mains is basically "Oh I like this character, now let us DESTORY"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

The only SSB5 I've heard of was for the Switch. But that's only a rumor, but it sounds interesting enough. :)

Fun Fact: I've actually beaten master core many times and I even played on intensity 6.4 on classic mode.
@Paravoina

The only SSB5 I've heard of was for the Switch. But that's only a rumor, but it sounds interesting enough. :)

Fun Fact: I've actually beaten master core many times and I even played on intensity 6.4 on classic mode.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I play Brawl and 4 for fun, not as much as I used to. I main Marth, Ike, Robin (all these even though I’ve never played Fire Emblem) Lucas, and Pikachu.
I play Brawl and 4 for fun, not as much as I used to. I main Marth, Ike, Robin (all these even though I’ve never played Fire Emblem) Lucas, and Pikachu.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I always played with Marth and Metaknight in the newer games and my friends hated me. Other than that I actually sucked at Super Smash Bros Brawl (and basically all the other ones). But I remember playing with donkey kong in Melee just so I could carry people around and throw them over the edge.

OH and it seems like I'm the only fan of the story mode in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was a huge minus for me that the newest game didn't have a story mode. I MEAN THE CUTSCENES were GOLD!!!
I always played with Marth and Metaknight in the newer games and my friends hated me. Other than that I actually sucked at Super Smash Bros Brawl (and basically all the other ones). But I remember playing with donkey kong in Melee just so I could carry people around and throw them over the edge.

OH and it seems like I'm the only fan of the story mode in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It was a huge minus for me that the newest game didn't have a story mode. I MEAN THE CUTSCENES were GOLD!!!
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
@Triometra I sometimes play as Donkey Kong but not often. His down taunt is hilarious: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c3cf0e618d59d813a492e946dd842176/tumblr_n3qhwdlxXd1qfoyo2o1_500.gif[/img]
@Triometra

I sometimes play as Donkey Kong but not often. His down taunt is hilarious:
tumblr_n3qhwdlxXd1qfoyo2o1_500.gif
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 3 4