Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horseshoe Hub: An Equestrian Hub [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AmarilloOso I would like to be considered to be an admin please, as I've been riding for about 10 years now and can answer [s]too many questions as I have so many horse books[/s] some questions if needed [b]Username:[/b] SilverDragon568 [b]Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?:[/b] I ride at a barn, but I'm thinking about leasing a Reiner this summer [b]What is his/her name?:[/b] The three I'm considering leasing are named Holy Dooley, Ricky, and Skeet [b]What breed of horse is s/he?:[/b] Quarter Horse [b]What do you ride/compete in?:[/b] I ride western and I ride in horsemanship and reining on an IEA team (I can explain if anyone has questions) [b]Do you have a picture of your horse?:[/b] Sorry it's not a great picture but this is Dooley: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vQyGBRh.jpg[/img] He normally looks happier but he apparently isn't photogenic
@AmarilloOso I would like to be considered to be an admin please, as I've been riding for about 10 years now and can answer too many questions as I have so many horse books some questions if needed

Username: SilverDragon568
Do you own/lease/ride (a) horse(s)?: I ride at a barn, but I'm thinking about leasing a Reiner this summer
What is his/her name?: The three I'm considering leasing are named Holy Dooley, Ricky, and *****
What breed of horse is s/he?: Quarter Horse
What do you ride/compete in?: I ride western and I ride in horsemanship and reining on an IEA team (I can explain if anyone has questions)
Do you have a picture of your horse?: Sorry it's not a great picture but this is Dooley:
vQyGBRh.jpg

He normally looks happier but he apparently isn't photogenic
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
@SilverDragon568 Okay! I’ll consider you!
@SilverDragon568 Okay! I’ll consider you!
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
He's such a good jumper too! I loved that horse so much! Still do! And thank you, by the way. @AmarilloOso
He's such a good jumper too! I loved that horse so much! Still do! And thank you, by the way. @AmarilloOso
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@Firetear I used to ride a Norweigan Fjord! It's like riding a big barrel XD I liked riding her bareback the most because it was just so comfy! Haha
@Firetear I used to ride a Norweigan Fjord! It's like riding a big barrel XD I liked riding her bareback the most because it was just so comfy! Haha
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@AmarilloOso
Ah, well, I don't lease Sky (or another horse), he's just my favorite horse to ride. (wish I could, but someone else actually owns him and my instructor leases him. Even so, he's not a show horse so he wouldn't be up for lease anyways lol)

If owning/leasing is an admin requirement, than I probably won't qualify? I really don't care, it won't end the world. cx
@AmarilloOso
Ah, well, I don't lease Sky (or another horse), he's just my favorite horse to ride. (wish I could, but someone else actually owns him and my instructor leases him. Even so, he's not a show horse so he wouldn't be up for lease anyways lol)

If owning/leasing is an admin requirement, than I probably won't qualify? I really don't care, it won't end the world. cx
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@coranicole073

Lol, that's great! I've never had the opportunity to ride one, but I did meet one(and his owner) while visiting a boarding stable years ago. He was so sweet, and his mane had been trimmed into a checkerboard pattern<3 I also met a really huge Friesian at the same stable, and I absolutely loved him. Unfortunately I never have seen an akhal-teke in person, but I think there are only about....3,000(?) pure-breds in the world, so that makes sense.
@coranicole073

Lol, that's great! I've never had the opportunity to ride one, but I did meet one(and his owner) while visiting a boarding stable years ago. He was so sweet, and his mane had been trimmed into a checkerboard pattern<3 I also met a really huge Friesian at the same stable, and I absolutely loved him. Unfortunately I never have seen an akhal-teke in person, but I think there are only about....3,000(?) pure-breds in the world, so that makes sense.
og0rGtI.jpg
@Firetear I know, whenever we took her to shows or anything everyone would just stop and stare at her. We were like "lol, yep! That's April!" ha
@Firetear I know, whenever we took her to shows or anything everyone would just stop and stare at her. We were like "lol, yep! That's April!" ha
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@AmarilloOso I think I would like to become an admin, if that's okay. I'm probably going to add more information on my little card thing.
@AmarilloOso I think I would like to become an admin, if that's okay. I'm probably going to add more information on my little card thing.
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@coranicol073 Sure thing!
@coranicol073 Sure thing!
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time