Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a phrase or word you use way too much?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[possessed demon noises]
heck
DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON
snek
kitter
cat
squish / squeesh
mmm-hmm
yeah
ok
[possessed demon noises]
heck
DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON
snek
kitter
cat
squish / squeesh
mmm-hmm
yeah
ok
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I say y'all an unhealthy amount, and I'm not from any western slang states. My dad always teases me about it xD
Nevada may be a Western state, but we're not known for western talk.

I say yeah a lot to.
and but.

and.. and..

Probably some others that I'm forgetting >>
I say y'all an unhealthy amount, and I'm not from any western slang states. My dad always teases me about it xD
Nevada may be a Western state, but we're not known for western talk.

I say yeah a lot to.
and but.

and.. and..

Probably some others that I'm forgetting >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
OOF
OOF
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
LIKE, um, ok
LIKE, um, ok
They/Them || FR+ 3
"Thank you".

Every phone call at work. I try to end with a thank you. Sometimes the person says it back I get stuck and repeat it like 'thank you'. Then it's an awkward goodbye.
"Thank you".

Every phone call at work. I try to end with a thank you. Sometimes the person says it back I get stuck and repeat it like 'thank you'. Then it's an awkward goodbye.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Apparently I've been known to say apparently quite often and I find it quite strange apparently.

(Apparently this doesn't even make sense)
Apparently I've been known to say apparently quite often and I find it quite strange apparently.

(Apparently this doesn't even make sense)
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
when typing, i tend to say "just" a lot. its irritating for me and i want to get out of the habit.
in real life i go "oof" to almost e v e r y t h i n g. that has also become a habit.
when typing, i tend to say "just" a lot. its irritating for me and i want to get out of the habit.
in real life i go "oof" to almost e v e r y t h i n g. that has also become a habit.
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
nyeh
nyeh
CtM8cLF.png
All variations of 'heck', and 'honestly' are two things i say a lot.
All variations of 'heck', and 'honestly' are two things i say a lot.
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
[quote name="lunaamonster" date=2017-11-17 03:48:16] in real life i go "oof" to almost e v e r y t h i n g. that has also become a habit. [/quote] I also do this a lot so your not alone :,D
lunaamonster wrote on 2017-11-17:
I also do this a lot so your not alone :,D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15