Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a phrase or word you use way too much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
fug. bruh. neato. ayyyy.

related, i hate how often everyone says literally so i try to never ever use it lol
fug. bruh. neato. ayyyy.

related, i hate how often everyone says literally so i try to never ever use it lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I've noticed I say 'just' an awful lot and am trying to not say it so often, but it just keeps happening.
I've noticed I say 'just' an awful lot and am trying to not say it so often, but it just keeps happening.
Bro, dude, and chill. Just all the time. It started as mostly ironic but I cAN'T STOP NOW.
Bro, dude, and chill. Just all the time. It started as mostly ironic but I cAN'T STOP NOW.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[quote name="Msdova" date=2017-11-08 06:59:12] yeet, bruv, yaint, and same are the reason i cant hold a conversation [/quote] what is yaint
Msdova wrote on 2017-11-08:
yeet, bruv, yaint, and same are the reason i cant hold a conversation
what is yaint
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
[quote name="Zygon" date=2017-11-08 07:20:46] Bro, dude, and chill. Just all the time. It started as mostly ironic but I cAN'T STOP NOW. [/quote] that's a seeentence
Zygon wrote on 2017-11-08:
that's a seeentence
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
Spiffy, yikes, ewwie, gotcha, quite so, and yes my good sir/lady. I say all of these WAY to often.
Spiffy, yikes, ewwie, gotcha, quite so, and yes my good sir/lady. I say all of these WAY to often.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I definitely use "definitely" to often...
And I often say "oh wow" in a very unenthusiastic way.
I definitely use "definitely" to often...
And I often say "oh wow" in a very unenthusiastic way.
Oh no.
I say "kill me" WAY more than a normal person should
I say "kill me" WAY more than a normal person should
The Magical Meme
Oh good gog/MY GOG, saaaaaaame, 8luh, shush, and basically. The gog ones and 8luh are picked up from homestuck but are now just part of the way I talk (I use 8luh a lot more tbh)

I also shout things about ships a lot (don't ask some of my friends about Arafeferisol. it's a weird ship, yeah, but a couple of my friends like to mangle the name of it very badly and it's hilarious but I still yell at them for it) so basically any of the names for my favorite ships and/or random things about them that I thought of

And starting sentences with and, also, or like

its a bad habit

all of these are
Oh good gog/MY GOG, saaaaaaame, 8luh, shush, and basically. The gog ones and 8luh are picked up from homestuck but are now just part of the way I talk (I use 8luh a lot more tbh)

I also shout things about ships a lot (don't ask some of my friends about Arafeferisol. it's a weird ship, yeah, but a couple of my friends like to mangle the name of it very badly and it's hilarious but I still yell at them for it) so basically any of the names for my favorite ships and/or random things about them that I thought of

And starting sentences with and, also, or like

its a bad habit

all of these are
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
- yeet
- same
- xd
- bless
- casually
- dead inside

One of those is usually present in everything I say, and I am not ashamed
- yeet
- same
- xd
- bless