Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Bic" date=2017-10-29 14:07:11] I'm going to be a ghost pepper! My costume is just a red sheet with eye holes and a stem. I think I'm funny, but I'm not. [/quote] That's so brilliant. XD Have fun everyone. :D Sadly I am too old at heart to enjoy dressing up anymore. D:
Bic wrote on 2017-10-29:
I'm going to be a ghost pepper! My costume is just a red sheet with eye holes and a stem. I think I'm funny, but I'm not.

That's so brilliant. XD

Have fun everyone. :D Sadly I am too old at heart to enjoy dressing up anymore. D:
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
I'm just going as a Green Lantern, but not with the standard Corps uniform.

Logo T-shirt, logo hoodie, rings (I actually have all the Lantern Corps rings, but I'll only be using the Green Lantern Ring and a Legion Flight Ring), black jeans and black canvas sneakers. Basically I'm going almost exactly as I designed myself as a Green Lantern many years ago (just replace the hoodie with a leather biker jacket, which I don't have anymore).

Not as extravagant as I would like, but I didn't have the funds to put together the costume I really wanted this year.
I'm just going as a Green Lantern, but not with the standard Corps uniform.

Logo T-shirt, logo hoodie, rings (I actually have all the Lantern Corps rings, but I'll only be using the Green Lantern Ring and a Legion Flight Ring), black jeans and black canvas sneakers. Basically I'm going almost exactly as I designed myself as a Green Lantern many years ago (just replace the hoodie with a leather biker jacket, which I don't have anymore).

Not as extravagant as I would like, but I didn't have the funds to put together the costume I really wanted this year.
Formerly known as Brenning.
FRENCH MAID NIDALEE
FRENCH MAID NIDALEE
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Arthur Dent, but a very last minute version so basically just pajama pants and a towel
Arthur Dent, but a very last minute version so basically just pajama pants and a towel
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

My friend and I are going to match by dressing up as the good 'ol classic sheet ghosts! She's going for the cutesy mimikyu-looking faced ghost and I'll be just have regular cut out eye holes carrying around a skateboard while wearing a snap back. It's going to be funny if someone shows up as a ghost buster.
My friend and I are going to match by dressing up as the good 'ol classic sheet ghosts! She's going for the cutesy mimikyu-looking faced ghost and I'll be just have regular cut out eye holes carrying around a skateboard while wearing a snap back. It's going to be funny if someone shows up as a ghost buster.
sZShZzW.png
Toys R Us employee :c
Toys R Us employee :c
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Alex | Any pronouns
@ravensong11 I didn't think if an actual wood cutter as a person and thought of this and was kinda freaked out [img]https://www.drpower.com/productimages/image.axd/s._0/i.cpr21ae/w.515/h.515/self-feeding+wood+chipper+21.0+electric+start_r.jpg[/img]
@ravensong11 I didn't think if an actual wood cutter as a person and thought of this and was kinda freaked out
self-feeding+wood+chipper+21.0+electric+start_r.jpg
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@KaioticWolf

And now I have an idea for next year! Just need a few different boxes, a little tape and glue, some paint, and maybe some confetti or candy to throw out instead of wood chips. Might even be able to rig something up to propel it out.

Or I could take the freaky route and make some legs to stick out of the opening where the wood is normally fed into the thing.

Sorry, I like off the wall costume ideas (I went as an iron wood burning stove when I was 14 or 15).
@KaioticWolf

And now I have an idea for next year! Just need a few different boxes, a little tape and glue, some paint, and maybe some confetti or candy to throw out instead of wood chips. Might even be able to rig something up to propel it out.

Or I could take the freaky route and make some legs to stick out of the opening where the wood is normally fed into the thing.

Sorry, I like off the wall costume ideas (I went as an iron wood burning stove when I was 14 or 15).
@Brenning I have two questions.

1. do you have any pictures of the woodstove costume
2. why
@Brenning I have two questions.

1. do you have any pictures of the woodstove costume
2. why
@Cynictis

I'll have to see if I can find one, not any on my current PC though. And I wanted to dress up as something nobody else would dress up as (at least where I lived). Only one other person was dressed as an inanimate object, and she was a basket of fruit (if I can find it, I have a picture of us together that Halloween).
@Cynictis

I'll have to see if I can find one, not any on my current PC though. And I wanted to dress up as something nobody else would dress up as (at least where I lived). Only one other person was dressed as an inanimate object, and she was a basket of fruit (if I can find it, I have a picture of us together that Halloween).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7