Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a red panda
a red panda
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/14d8/f/2012/237/7/5/trickster_vriska_by_kimimaro888-d5ca1zd.jpg[/img] Trickster Vriska! This isn't exactly what my costume looks like but it was the main reference for it... I'm super excited but me and my friends have no clue who's house we're gonna go to before we go Trick-or-Treating even though it's tomorrow... we have ideas but haven't decided which we're doing yet...
trickster_vriska_by_kimimaro888-d5ca1zd.jpg

Trickster Vriska! This isn't exactly what my costume looks like but it was the main reference for it...

I'm super excited but me and my friends have no clue who's house we're gonna go to before we go Trick-or-Treating even though it's tomorrow... we have ideas but haven't decided which we're doing yet...
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
A zombie. My class is doing undead things (anything undead, i guess)
A zombie. My class is doing undead things (anything undead, i guess)
Well, trick or treating for my town was last night. I was Spiderman with his homemade suit from Homecoming!

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 psst, that's an adorable trickster Vriska design, nice choice!
Well, trick or treating for my town was last night. I was Spiderman with his homemade suit from Homecoming!

@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 psst, that's an adorable trickster Vriska design, nice choice!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
I am going to be a Ceiling God.
...which is sort of redundant, because I already am, but at least I'll look the part.

iloveinsidejokesmwahaha
I am going to be a Ceiling God.
...which is sort of redundant, because I already am, but at least I'll look the part.

iloveinsidejokesmwahaha
vojnGCQ.png
[quote name="@Bic" date=2017-10-29 14:07:11] I'm going to be a ghost pepper! My costume is just a red sheet with eye holes and a stem. I think I'm funny, but I'm not. [/quote] Perfect.
@Bic wrote on 2017-10-29:
I'm going to be a ghost pepper! My costume is just a red sheet with eye holes and a stem. I think I'm funny, but I'm not.
Perfect.
Mg9qSuP.gif
i don't think i'm gonna do anything for halloween this year (i didn't last year either)
me and my aunt live in an apartment complex, and neither of us are going to go to any parties, so... there's no real reason for me to dig my costume out lmao
i don't think i'm gonna do anything for halloween this year (i didn't last year either)
me and my aunt live in an apartment complex, and neither of us are going to go to any parties, so... there's no real reason for me to dig my costume out lmao
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
*Cries*
I didn't have the time to make a costume this year!
I mean, I was planning on dressing up as Link, but college ate my free time.
*Cries*
I didn't have the time to make a costume this year!
I mean, I was planning on dressing up as Link, but college ate my free time.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I'm going to be a werewolf. Classic but I like it regardless!
I'm going to be a werewolf. Classic but I like it regardless!
4eULBaO.png
I'm gonna be a wood cutter, to go with my little sister and brother who are going to be little red riding hood and a wolf!
I'm gonna be a wood cutter, to go with my little sister and brother who are going to be little red riding hood and a wolf!
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7