Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
college girl that couldn't be bothered to change out of her workout clothes

I have a 50's poodle girl outfit. If I decide to go to a party tonight, I'll probably wear that.
college girl that couldn't be bothered to change out of her workout clothes

I have a 50's poodle girl outfit. If I decide to go to a party tonight, I'll probably wear that.
whatever looks cool that i can dig out of my closet
whatever looks cool that i can dig out of my closet
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
punk eleven. [img]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9570189/stranger_things_eleven_makeover.jpg[/img]
punk eleven.

stranger_things_eleven_makeover.jpg
olly / 15
A corgi dog on a leash! it was really funny because there was animal control out so i kept making jokes about being a bad dog or not biting. i got an extra hand full of candy i was so cute and people thought i was funny lol. i had a wonderful time XD
A corgi dog on a leash! it was really funny because there was animal control out so i kept making jokes about being a bad dog or not biting. i got an extra hand full of candy i was so cute and people thought i was funny lol. i had a wonderful time XD
I'm Eleven in her outcast outfit from season two of stranger things! shoddily put together but it still looks fine :)

edit: @plaant looks like we had the same idea! twinnin' ♥
I'm Eleven in her outcast outfit from season two of stranger things! shoddily put together but it still looks fine :)

edit: @plaant looks like we had the same idea! twinnin' ♥
9o0aDxU.gif
I'm the T-rex again! :} [img]https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g5-M01-A2-18-rBVaJFjAzJaATSLPAAlz6V0Xxgs683.jpg/oisk-inflatable-jurassic-world-t-rex-costume.jpg[/img] (pic isnt me :( )
I'm the T-rex again! :}
oisk-inflatable-jurassic-world-t-rex-costume.jpg (pic isnt me :( )
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
[center][img]https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.6fqlUwYXTmLmaOQ84J-dQQDpEs&pid=15.1.png[/img] I'm actually being a short-eared owl! The picture above is what I used for reference! I'm wearing clothes with the colors black, gray, and white, and then I've got feathers stuck in my hat (not owl feathers), and I painted my face to resemble a short-eared owl, and I think it looks pretty good! ^u^ (Not going trick-or-treating, just dressed up for fun!) (For my face I wanted to keep it black-white-gray range, so any tan I made gray instead.)[/center]
th?id=OIP.6fqlUwYXTmLmaOQ84J-dQQDpEs&pid=15.1.png

I'm actually being a short-eared owl! The picture above is what I used for reference! I'm wearing clothes with the colors black, gray, and white, and then I've got feathers stuck in my hat (not owl feathers), and I painted my face to resemble a short-eared owl, and I think it looks pretty good! ^u^ (Not going trick-or-treating, just dressed up for fun!)

(For my face I wanted to keep it black-white-gray range, so any tan I made gray instead.)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I did/am doing nothing for Halloween this year but I'd love to be the Witch King of Angmar (leader of the Nazgul, Lord of the Rings) for Halloween next year.
I did/am doing nothing for Halloween this year but I'd love to be the Witch King of Angmar (leader of the Nazgul, Lord of the Rings) for Halloween next year.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
stressed college student >_>
stressed college student >_>
IMG_0247.jpg
I was a witch by day, succubus at night

good thing i planed ahead to switch outfits, at class today some ******* put gum on the side of the chair and it got on my leggings and boots. but all's well, everything went fine
I was a witch by day, succubus at night

good thing i planed ahead to switch outfits, at class today some ******* put gum on the side of the chair and it got on my leggings and boots. but all's well, everything went fine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7