Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are y'all gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I believe the final decision was a doll? and no, not a sweet doll.. a scary one! because there is nothing like having a cheerful gore doll come up to you at 10:00pm saying "Hi! how are you?".. Or I might just stay at home and hear all about the adventures of my brother when he comes home..*shrugs*
I believe the final decision was a doll? and no, not a sweet doll.. a scary one! because there is nothing like having a cheerful gore doll come up to you at 10:00pm saying "Hi! how are you?".. Or I might just stay at home and hear all about the adventures of my brother when he comes home..*shrugs*
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
I'm going as Elizabeth Weir from Stargate: Atlantis. It's the same costume as I used last year, but I didn't have time to make a new one with my semester being like it is. (I really hope people recognize it this year, although I have my doubts.)
I'm going as Elizabeth Weir from Stargate: Atlantis. It's the same costume as I used last year, but I didn't have time to make a new one with my semester being like it is. (I really hope people recognize it this year, although I have my doubts.)
a flamingo.
a flamingo.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@KaioticWolf I'm going as a vampire this year :D I'm already allergic to sunlight so all I need is some makeup XD [img]https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/35224/screenshots/3011387/bat-flying.gif[/img]
@KaioticWolf

I'm going as a vampire this year :D
I'm already allergic to sunlight so all I need is some makeup XD
bat-flying.gif

8095.png30202996.png?mtime=WdcMjgAASk8.pngvy4plc.png26899702.png?mtime=We2_9QAAT2M.png21402.png
I'm going to be a sleepy, stressed-out college student.
I'm going to be a sleepy, stressed-out college student.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@XerxesTexasToast I'm that 24/7 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClOXmTGWAAA7J9j.jpg[/img]
@XerxesTexasToast
I'm that 24/7
ClOXmTGWAAA7J9j.jpg
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
I’m going to be Phantascope from the book Strong Hearts Are Mandatory.
I’m going to be Phantascope from the book Strong Hearts Are Mandatory.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I'm going to be a Plusle, from Pokémon.
I'm going to be a Plusle, from Pokémon.
Meli | FR+2 | There is no light in me.
E2jK9bv.png
I’m going to be the Arcanist.
I’m going to be the Arcanist.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
I've got a photo now! I might try to take a better picture later, since I took this earlier before I did the spirals on my face :3 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6edd06ddbfd3d10b4b86c3a8ec9f1b5f/tumblr_oyon5oI3fW1w94343o1_400.jpg[/img] honestly it's not even a good photo but whatever I don't look good in photos very often I feel weirdly cute today though but being a candy spider girl alien helps I guess?
I've got a photo now! I might try to take a better picture later, since I took this earlier before I did the spirals on my face :3

tumblr_oyon5oI3fW1w94343o1_400.jpg

honestly it's not even a good photo but whatever I don't look good in photos very often

I feel weirdly cute today though but being a candy spider girl alien helps I guess?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7