Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 70's/80's music anyone???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@AzaleaFyre
70's/80's have the best songs I've ever heard. I prefer it MUCH over modern music.

There's a LOT of songs I like from those times, but my favorite song is probably What's On Your Mind by Information Society, which is from... 1988? The late 80's.
@AzaleaFyre
70's/80's have the best songs I've ever heard. I prefer it MUCH over modern music.

There's a LOT of songs I like from those times, but my favorite song is probably What's On Your Mind by Information Society, which is from... 1988? The late 80's.
T3TuubO.png
I went through a period where I named all my exalt fodder Freddie, Roger, Brian and John. Huge, huge fan of Queen. Multigenre and multitalented, for sure. It's easy to love them. Want thrash? Punk? Funk? Pop? Rock? Queen's got it.

ELO, Meatloaf, The Cure, Depeche Mode, the Clash, David Bowie, though I also like the Eagles and America as well. I'd be here all day if I listed everything, but seriously. If it's rock, punk, post punk, glam, etc I'll listen to it. Though I also really do like 70s/80s pop. as well.
I went through a period where I named all my exalt fodder Freddie, Roger, Brian and John. Huge, huge fan of Queen. Multigenre and multitalented, for sure. It's easy to love them. Want thrash? Punk? Funk? Pop? Rock? Queen's got it.

ELO, Meatloaf, The Cure, Depeche Mode, the Clash, David Bowie, though I also like the Eagles and America as well. I'd be here all day if I listed everything, but seriously. If it's rock, punk, post punk, glam, etc I'll listen to it. Though I also really do like 70s/80s pop. as well.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@AzaleaFyre
I didn't know them...until now :D
But I have to admit,I liked that song which you sent to me,I think I may come back to it sometimes ;)
@AzaleaFyre
I didn't know them...until now :D
But I have to admit,I liked that song which you sent to me,I think I may come back to it sometimes ;)
W6LdAlV.gif
@AzaleaFyre

Iva is AMAZING live, especially for a guy in his 60's. We Can Get Together goes OFF live - So much energy, and the crowd really gets into it.

\I got to see Pseudo Echo, too, at Red Hot Summer back in Feb. Pesudo Echo, Icehouse, Dragon, James Reyne (from Australian Crawl), and Darryl Braithwaite. It was the beeeeeeest. Definitely worth going to Red Hot Summer once you're old enough!
@AzaleaFyre

Iva is AMAZING live, especially for a guy in his 60's. We Can Get Together goes OFF live - So much energy, and the crowd really gets into it.

\I got to see Pseudo Echo, too, at Red Hot Summer back in Feb. Pesudo Echo, Icehouse, Dragon, James Reyne (from Australian Crawl), and Darryl Braithwaite. It was the beeeeeeest. Definitely worth going to Red Hot Summer once you're old enough!
QshEzdX.pngw7zrq5X.pngjaogUTu.pnggebx48s.pngx5veEfA.pngh8GgOlC.pngUcwFP0q.png
EDUCkz6.png
Lol, I'm actually listening to the Ramones right now on youtube.
I used to be really into 70s/80s metal/pop when I was in high school. There was a point in high school toward sophmore/junior year when most of the music I was listening to was 70/80s rock. That said, I also listened to boybands and Britney spears so it wasn't exclusively that type of music though. XD

But uh, band wise 70s/80s metal

Lynyrd Skynyrd
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath( I have their Crazy Train cd though not the original copy since I wasn't born then. I'm a mid-80s kid birth-wise).
Blue Oyster Cult
Led Zeppelin
Guns N' Roses
Queen of course
Queensryche
AC/DC
early Metallica. I haven't been as into their newer stuff, but I like their earlier stuff though.

and 80s.

Duran Duran
ABBA( via my dad since he's really into ABBA)
Eagles
The Cure
Ramones
Tears for Fears
Prince

there's a lot more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

among many others
Lol, I'm actually listening to the Ramones right now on youtube.
I used to be really into 70s/80s metal/pop when I was in high school. There was a point in high school toward sophmore/junior year when most of the music I was listening to was 70/80s rock. That said, I also listened to boybands and Britney spears so it wasn't exclusively that type of music though. XD

But uh, band wise 70s/80s metal

Lynyrd Skynyrd
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath( I have their Crazy Train cd though not the original copy since I wasn't born then. I'm a mid-80s kid birth-wise).
Blue Oyster Cult
Led Zeppelin
Guns N' Roses
Queen of course
Queensryche
AC/DC
early Metallica. I haven't been as into their newer stuff, but I like their earlier stuff though.

and 80s.

Duran Duran
ABBA( via my dad since he's really into ABBA)
Eagles
The Cure
Ramones
Tears for Fears
Prince

there's a lot more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

among many others
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
oh mai i think i found my music brethren!

i LOVE 70`s/80`s music, even if i was born in the noughties. I'm not much of a fan for all songs they do (mostly), i normally like one song they do/did but hey, what can you do about small details!

Madness (favourite band EVER)
Queen
ELO
nik Kershaw
the stranglers
the specials
Adam ant / Adam and the ants
Steve earl
Matthew wilder
the undertones
the buzzcocks
sex pistols
the ruts
the members
Elvis Costello & the attractions
blur
lynyd synyrd
the proclaimers

i know long list, these weren't from the top of my head either. i had a list of songs i liked on my computer and i would check if they were active during those years. using the most reliable sorce for information, Wikipedia. i then look at it and realise, its mostly punk/punk rock. And also a lot of british stuff. yay i guess?

i like a lot of stuff, which has variation, but this is what was all from the 70`s/80`s.
oh mai i think i found my music brethren!

i LOVE 70`s/80`s music, even if i was born in the noughties. I'm not much of a fan for all songs they do (mostly), i normally like one song they do/did but hey, what can you do about small details!

Madness (favourite band EVER)
Queen
ELO
nik Kershaw
the stranglers
the specials
Adam ant / Adam and the ants
Steve earl
Matthew wilder
the undertones
the buzzcocks
sex pistols
the ruts
the members
Elvis Costello & the attractions
blur
lynyd synyrd
the proclaimers

i know long list, these weren't from the top of my head either. i had a list of songs i liked on my computer and i would check if they were active during those years. using the most reliable sorce for information, Wikipedia. i then look at it and realise, its mostly punk/punk rock. And also a lot of british stuff. yay i guess?

i like a lot of stuff, which has variation, but this is what was all from the 70`s/80`s.
+8 hours of FR Time, Thought you want to know
@hamkid

I finally listened to that song XD. And I bloody love it
@hamkid

I finally listened to that song XD. And I bloody love it
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@Edamahun

Far out I'll keep Red Hot Summer in mind. I'm finally old enough to see bands hit not no ones playing XD. There'd better not die on me
@Edamahun

Far out I'll keep Red Hot Summer in mind. I'm finally old enough to see bands hit not no ones playing XD. There'd better not die on me
@Rotver @LizardKing

I've come to like Echo and the Bunnymen now too XD. Keep bumping into them on my late night YouTube trawls hahahhaa

The killing moon is awesome :0

Edit: oops LizardKing that was one you said you didn't like XD
@Rotver @LizardKing

I've come to like Echo and the Bunnymen now too XD. Keep bumping into them on my late night YouTube trawls hahahhaa

The killing moon is awesome :0

Edit: oops LizardKing that was one you said you didn't like XD
@retrodetective

Anh I love ELO and depeche mode too :0. Hahahhaa I've been naming my fodder too, a lot of them are John Taylor or Simon Le Bon hahahaha
@retrodetective

Anh I love ELO and depeche mode too :0. Hahahhaa I've been naming my fodder too, a lot of them are John Taylor or Simon Le Bon hahahaha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14