Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 70's/80's music anyone???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Sedai
Duran Duran is literally my favourite band ever :0
@Sedai
Duran Duran is literally my favourite band ever :0
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@SayNopeToReality

Dude I love madness so much I got the LP XD. This is why I'm broke

Nik kershaw and the strangers too. I haven't heard of many of the others, I'll have to give them a listen ;)
@SayNopeToReality

Dude I love madness so much I got the LP XD. This is why I'm broke

Nik kershaw and the strangers too. I haven't heard of many of the others, I'll have to give them a listen ;)
@AzaleaFyre
Sorry lol I'm a bad goth I never got into Echo and the Bunnymen
No hate though I do appreciate their music they just aren't for me
@AzaleaFyre
Sorry lol I'm a bad goth I never got into Echo and the Bunnymen
No hate though I do appreciate their music they just aren't for me
@LizardKing

Hahahaha XD. I'll admit it took me a while but eventually haha....

I'm not sure if The Neon Judgement counts as goth.... But you may like them? Tomorrow in the papers is their best one ;) or Chinese black and miss brown. Miss brown is probably the most goth..... If it counts as goth XD
@LizardKing

Hahahaha XD. I'll admit it took me a while but eventually haha....

I'm not sure if The Neon Judgement counts as goth.... But you may like them? Tomorrow in the papers is their best one ;) or Chinese black and miss brown. Miss brown is probably the most goth..... If it counts as goth XD
@AzaleaFyre

I'll check them out, if they're anything New Wave or New Wave associated I'll probably like it lol
@AzaleaFyre

I'll check them out, if they're anything New Wave or New Wave associated I'll probably like it lol
@LizardKing

Hahaha I hope so! They're one of the weirder ones I've found.... But still really bloody good
@LizardKing

Hahaha I hope so! They're one of the weirder ones I've found.... But still really bloody good
[quote name="GabuGabu" date="2017-10-22 05:58:34" ] @azaleafyre I like metal music from these times (like Metallica, Black Sabbath...) Also Queen, any '70 and '80 hits really :D [/quote] this.
GabuGabu wrote on 2017-10-22 05:58:34:
@azaleafyre I like metal music from these times (like Metallica, Black Sabbath...) Also Queen, any '70 and '80 hits really :D

this.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
80s hardcore is the peak of punk
80s hardcore is the peak of punk
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Im not well versed or anything but Fleetwood Mac is always iconic.
As well as obligatory mentions of Queen, Joan Jett, Cyndi Lauper, and Boy George.
That being said I mostly listen to indie / alternative nowadays so those arent huge leaps genre wise for me.
Im not well versed or anything but Fleetwood Mac is always iconic.
As well as obligatory mentions of Queen, Joan Jett, Cyndi Lauper, and Boy George.
That being said I mostly listen to indie / alternative nowadays so those arent huge leaps genre wise for me.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Miirim
I can't say I've listened to much metal XD. I do like a bit of queen though ;)
@Miirim
I can't say I've listened to much metal XD. I do like a bit of queen though ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14